Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother 25

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Big Brother 25 Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother 25   Big Brother 25 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 10:00 am

So there has been talk on social media all season about what they will next next season since it will be the 25th and therefore a milestone.

Some of the ideas that have been kicked around is an all winners season, a second chances season (all 2nd place) and ridiculous things like that.

All winners won't happen for a number of reasons, most importantly, CBS has there diversity policy in place that states that at least 50% of the cast of all their reality shows are required to be BIPOC. If they were to get away from that with the policy being so new, it would be a PR disaster for them. Not to mention I don't think they can get 16 winners to all play, (Boogie and Adam from S9 are in jail, Dick has said he'll never play again, etc)

Some people mention wanting a season of all people voted out first. This is a horrible idea as they were voted out first for a reason, because they're horrible.
players and it would be a complete shit show.

Now of course they could try to throw together another all star season, but don't know how wll that would work, or even try to do an all AFP cast

IMO, the best way to do this is with 16 all new houseguests, but each week there will be a throwback twist from previous seasons. Bring back Pandoras box for one week, but don't make it a game reward, go with just the fun stuff like when Rachel had to spend the day with Jessie and the house got a shopping spree. Bring back some classic veto comps like how bad do you want it. There is a ton they can do for throwbacks, even if it's just having comps hosted by people from previous seasons
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Big Brother 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 25   Big Brother 25 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 10:12 pm

Some other things they can do with throwbacks, have a week that only America votes to evict (Only season 1 had that), have a week that there is no veto comp (didn't start until season 3), but don't do them in order, otherwise a superfan can figure out whats coming and when. Don't reveal this twists until after the nom ceremony so that you can do a week that the noms and HoH pick who plays for veto instead of random draw, eseentially they all get HG choice. It's very important it's not revealed until after noms otherwise someone will come up and replicate the six finger plan to backdoor someone.

There are so many things they can do, replay the exact same classic comps (we kow they recycle) but when I say exact, I mean same name, same set and everything that are known to diehard fans, like Jeffs "technotronics" veto or even his clown shoe one. There have been many classic comp moments that this should actually be easy to do
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Big Brother 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 25   Big Brother 25 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:15 am

I LOVE the throwback idea for comps and twists and stuff. There were a lot of things you mentioned that I would love to see again. The spelling one was always one of my favorites and brings back the memories of Jeff with Technotronics and other people who had big ideas for these huge words and then came up with 4 or 5 letter words instead. I would also like to see the caramel brought back that Kathy got stuck in. I know that was a have-not competition, but they could use it with the spelling one or OTEV or something. Every time I think about that one I laugh.

I also really liked the Pandora's box because the HOH never knew if it would be good for them or not and the ones where it was bad for the HOH and good for the house was so entertaining.

I am not wild about bringing back winners of all the seasons (obviously with Boogie and Adam being out of the mix would make it incomplete anyway), but some of the winners would also be very old and some are just plain boring. I would like to see rivals from various seasons in the same house instead of people who were friendly or aligned together.

I think the best thing they could do is ask for fans to submit ideas for things they want to see, things they don't and comp ideas, but even if they did that, they probably wouldn't listen to them anyway unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Brother 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 25   Big Brother 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 25
Page 1 of 1