Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race   OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:16 am

I didn't know that Claire and Derek were going to be part of this season for sure (read a couple of rumors here and there, but didn't really see anything credible about it), so I was really excited to see it. I think they will make a killer team on the show. I hope they make it far. They are 2 people I would also like to see play BB again in the future because they were stuck on a season where they had no chance to play on an even playing field.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race   OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:45 pm

I saw that they were on this show. Didn't know they were a couple now. I usually get through the first few episode when this runs and then lose interest. It all depends on if likeable people are left and they haven't really had anyone likeable the past few seasons, although if I remember, this is the first season in a couple of years due to Covid.

While I never like returning houseguests in BB, I wouldn't mind these two, but htey would either need to go all returnees, or at least make it half and half so you have an instant divided house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race   OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 12:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
I saw that they were on this show.  Didn't know they were a couple now.  I usually get through the first few episode when this runs and then lose interest.  It all depends on if likeable people are left and they haven't really had anyone likeable the past few seasons, although if I remember, this is the first season in a couple of years due to Covid.

While I never like returning houseguests in BB, I wouldn't mind these two, but htey would either need to go all returnees, or at least make it half and half so you have an instant divided house

I didn't know they were dating either. I thought Claire was gay, but either I remembered incorrectly or maybe she is bisexual and I didn't remember that. Anyway, they make a cut couple and they did well in the first episode.

Yes, half and half returnees and newbies would be great, but only if they are just an even playing field, no 3 or 4 weeks of safety for ANYONE. Just straight up play the damn game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race   OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race Empty

Back to top Go down

OT - Derek X & Claire on Amazing Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 24 :: Big Brother 24: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: