Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BB25 cast reveal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

BB25 cast reveal Empty
PostSubject: BB25 cast reveal   BB25 cast reveal EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 2:30 pm

BB25 cast reveal F2YSkjcXwAMTvsi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Name: America Lopez
Hometown: Edinburg, TX
Current City: Brooklyn, NY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB25 cast reveal F2YVxf-XwBIiRvO?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Blue Kim
Hometown: Riverside, CA
Current City: New York, NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB25 cast reveal F2YV0ggXwAEe2OZ?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Bowie Jane
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Current City: Los Angeles, CA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB25 cast reveal F2YV4sLXwAUmidn?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Cameron Hardin
Hometown: Eastman, GA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YV-J_XwBghLdp?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Cory Wurtenberger (
@zachwurt
's brother!)
Hometown: Weston, FL

BB25 cast reveal F2YWCNpW4AAmuua?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Felicia Cannon
Hometown: Tacoma, WA
Current City: Kennesaw, GA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWIQ5XwBEHG4h?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Hisam Goueli
Hometown: Minneapolis, MN
Current City: Seattle, WA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWLEIXwAUm0Id?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Izzy Gleicher
Hometown: New York, NY

BB25 cast reveal F2YWO1hXwBsXOKL?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Jag Bains
Hometown: Omak, WA

BB25 cast reveal F2YWSNiXwAQZld_?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Jared Fields (Cirie’s son!!)
Hometown: Norwalk, CT

BB25 cast reveal F2YWVy0XMAA4aLf?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Kirsten Elwin
Hometown: Orlando, FL via Dominica
Current City: Houston, TX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWZDaXwAUJKFT?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Luke Valentine
Hometown: Weston, FL
Current City: Coral Springs, FL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWcpmXwBINgJE?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Matt Klotz
Hometown: Cameron Park, CA
Current City: Baton Rouge, LA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWgNiXwAYGAsw?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Mecole Hayes
Hometown: St Louis, MO
Current City: Upper Marlboro, MD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB25 cast reveal F2YWjJoXwA4qD1e?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Red Utley
Hometown: Gatlinburg, TN

BB25 cast reveal F2YWniZXwA4eEeY?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Reilly Smedley
Hometown: Portland, ME
Current City: Nashville, TN
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

BB25 cast reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB25 cast reveal   BB25 cast reveal EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 2:34 pm

I have zero opinion on any of these people yet. Refuse to watch any of their videos, will see what they're all about when the show starts
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

BB25 cast reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB25 cast reveal   BB25 cast reveal EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 1:03 am

I didn't watch any of the videos either. A made a few notes from the premier intros tonight. Of course those are scripted too, but I just jotted down my first impression thoughts which will more than likely be completely off as far as who I like moving forward through the season.

Blue: I get the feeling she is here to increase her followers on social media. I know this is something more and more hg's are there to do every year, but I tend not to really care for those who are there for that sole purpose.

Red: I could see this guy either going home right away or being dragged through the game. I think it will depend on how annoying he is with his hillbilly stuff.

Jared: I really saw some good prospects in him after the intro, but then when I saw how poorly he did on the puzzle and was second guessing. Then of course there is the twist of his mom being in the house (I will comment more on this in the spoilers section about just how much I hate this particular twist).

Mecole: She seems very smart and articulate. She is in the political realm, so her success could hinge on how much she brings politics into the game and that is true regardless of which side she happens to fall on. Most people are very dug in with their politics and that could be a subject that makes or breaks you based on something like that which has NOTHING to do with the game.

Matt: He is smart and charming. Will be a target for several people because of athleticism. Not sure how his deafness will come into play in the game. How will he hear the announcements? How will he hear the instructions for comps? He can read lips which could be helpful watching people, but I'm not sure what to make of this one.

Izzy: She seems very annoying to me. I can see her being a bit too much in your face and/or nosy about everyone's conversations. Sometimes people can capitalize on that, other times, people get sick of it. She is one of those early outs or long haul.

Jag: I am not sure what to make of him. I think it is interesting having a Sikh in the house. The only thing I really know about them is that they are very tolerant of ALL others and don't try to force their beliefs onto anyone. It will depend on how he can interact with the others because she seems kind of charming to me.

Reiley: This is the one the other girls will either LOVE or completely hate. She looks like the dumb blonde, but I think she has a bit more going for her than that. A showmance will sink her fast.

Luke: I really can't get a handle on this guy. He seems like a smart guy trying to act stupid or vice versa. I can see him being a decent player or completely dumb and annoying. I guess we will see which one happens.

Felicia: Her only shot is to be dragged to the end by others. I think she also might have a tendency to be a bit loud and pushy, and that is not a stereotype, but just her comments about others not knowing what hit them with her. I could see her yelling at others about household chores and things like that.

Hisam: This guy is going to be completely annoying. He is very flamboyant and that gets old really quick.

Corey: This guy could be very entertaining if he survives these early weeks. I kind of like his self-deprecating humor.

Bowie: What a combination, lawyer and DJ! I kind of like her, but I don't know why. I thought she was going to be like Jenn (from the coaches season), but seems my first impression changed very quickly.

America: This is one to watch out for. She is very charming, likable, but seems very smart and driven. She SMOKED that puzzle. I worry about her being the daughter of immigrants and that being a forefront of what she talks about when you have a political person in the house, but I guess it will depend on which side of the aisle that comes out to. I REALLY hope politics doesn't come in there, but this girl is one I can see going very far in the game with good instincts. I just hope she doesn't get in a stupid showmance or the idiotic thought of an all girls alliance that is always a mistake.

Cameron: Not really sure about this guy. He seems well-rounded, kind of charming and personable. But I could also see him being a bit pushy and a know it all. I can hear him saying "when I was in the military........ and other things from his wide-ranging background. But he could be kind of fun in the house, cuz being a stay-at-home dad for a little girl takes some ability to be entertaining.

Kirsten: Obviously she is very book smart, charming, personable, but kind of rubs me like a diva type (reminds me of Bailey, Swaggy's wife). She did horribly on that comp tonight. Not sure if it was a question of arm strength or what, but she just didn't seem to have the coordination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB25 cast reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB25 cast reveal   BB25 cast reveal Empty

Back to top Go down

BB25 cast reveal
Page 1 of 1