Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

social media bullshit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

social media bullshit Empty
PostSubject: social media bullshit   social media bullshit EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 9:38 pm

These social media assholes are so desperate to find a reason to label people racist it just gets ridiculous. We've already seen the nonsense about 3 POC's being nominated and therefore BB is racist and they completely ignore the fact that they lost fair and square on a live competition no less.

Well, since that has been shut down, they are now reaching again. Reilly won the first HoH of the season. When she got her HoH room, someone noticed that one of her music choices is Morgan Wallen. Morgan Wallen is a country music singer so of course these assholes want to label all country singers as racist in light of the Jason Aldean controversy, but they have "proof" of Wallen becuase back in 2021 he was caught on camera using the n-word. OK, that is actually some pretty damning evidence, but they want to take it as far as Reilly must also be a racist if she listens to his music because all that means is that she condones his behavior.

Now so far, it's just social media bullshit, but it's just a matter of time before some "journalist", and I use that term loosely (hence the quotes) from TMZ or People picks this up and runs with it.

I've decided I'm just gonna laugh at these assholes this year instead of getting myself worked up over it. Just wait until the first time they get alcohol and the outrage starts that they didn't get Bud Light!

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

social media bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: social media bullshit   social media bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 am

We could all see that coming as soon as the first 2 losers in the comps were POC's. Like you, I am sick and tired of people looking for a reason to call someone a racist or just find a reason for "outrage" when nothing warrants it in most cases. I just hope it doesn't snowball out of control and they can move on to the next "outrage" of the day.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down

social media bullshit
Page 1 of 1