Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jag Empty
PostSubject: Jag   Jag EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:42 pm

After watching last nights episode and seeing some shots of jag with just a bandana on, some with no head wear and some with his turban, got me curious as to what the rules are for Sikh and the turban. While it varies from person to person depending on how spiritual they are, the main basis for it is that the turban should be worn whenever out in public. Now one could argue that he should be wearing it at ALL times because of the live feeds, I think that's going overboard and he knows better than anyone who will criticize him for what he decides (looking at the social media warriors here that are determined to be offended on someone elses behalf).

What I'm expecting from him moving forward is that he will wear it for the eviction episodes and in the DR (since those may or may not be shown on the episodes and be public), the rest of it, he doesn't know what will be shown on each episode.

Take it for what you will, but I found it a bit interesting and I even got to learn a few things about Sikhs
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jag   Jag EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 10:59 pm

I find things like this very interesting and appreciate you sharing what you learned about it. I hope he will talk about this from time to time if asked as well. If more people would just stop and listen to people instead of making assumptions without knowing anything at all, we would be in a much better place in this country.

On a personal note, I really like what I have seen of this guy so far and I kind of like his pact/alliance/friendship or whatever you call it between him and Reilly.
Back to top Go down

Jag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: