Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And this years racist HG award goes to....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

And this years racist HG award goes to.... Empty
PostSubject: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 10:48 am

Luke

Very stupid of him and it is all over social media. Now not to defend him, but it did sound like he did the "soft a" instead og the hard "er", but it really doesn't matter.

Of course there are some calling for his immediate eviction, and that is 100% the fault of production:

When the shit happened with Memphis, they were right not to ignore it, but they were wrong in what the consequences would be, they should have addressed it with the same disclaimer you see when you start the feeds that they are not responsible for words of the other HG's.

Will be interesting to see how the HG's react to this, as it happened early this morning (1:00AM BBT). Jared kind of blew it off but told him he made a big mistake by uttering the word. I just don't want to see a repeat of last season where the people that heard it sit on it for weeks and use it as a weapon later down the line.

The smart thing for Luke to do would be to get in front of it and just own it to everyone. The problem with the whole thing was how natural and casually it came out of his mouth so it may just happen again
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 12:48 pm

And now Spoilergirl is using this to stir shit up. She says Grodner is on her way to the studio to discuss things, but Luke likely won't be removed from the game. She des bring up a good point that JC blatanly used the n word and nothing was done to him and also Kaitlyn.

She is also using this to further her narrative that Paramount + wants to cancel the 24/7 feeds and will use this to try and get it through. I call BS on that part of it. Pulling the feeds would be the worst thing to do as it makes it look like they are purposely hiding things
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Wow, they actually expelled Luke from the house over this.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised in this cancel culture bullshit.  I guess they weren't fucking around with their zero tolerance policy. But IMO this opens the door for the next group that gets offended over something someone does. In fact people are starting already about how the first day or two, Cameron was referred to as giving off "serial killer" vibes. I don't expect anything to come of the Cameron nonsense but this is just an axample of give an inch and they want a mile. We'll see what happens moving forward

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 5:26 pm

This is the exact bullshit I'm talking about. For years and years and years this was nothing more than the OK sign. Then a couple years ago some race baiting asshole decided otherwise and woke assholes latched onto it:

imok and Mr J like this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 3:14 am

WOW, I can't believe they actually pulled the trigger and removed him from the house. I have to say I agree with doing this because there is just no place for that word to be used PERIOD and I would feel this way regardless of the race of the person using it. I think production did the right thing here, especially considering the way it slipped out of his mouth like it is something he uses frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And this years racist HG award goes to....   And this years racist HG award goes to.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And this years racist HG award goes to....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: