Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 2:50 am

I thought I would start this thread about who may be going for HOH, who may be throwing HOH and what the comp might be as well from week to week.

For this week, there are some that seem quite obvious as far as whether they would want to win or not because of their current position in the house.

Jared for sure needs to throw this comp 100%. If he were to win, the "family style" alliance would want him to go after those people in the "professors" alliance, but his mother is never going to be okay with that. He would be putting himself in jeopardy by winning this HOH for sure. That being said, can he risk someone else in the "family style" group winning and possibly putting Felicia and Cirie on the block as the ring leaders of the older group? I also think that Cirie would be throwing this all day long.

I'd like to see Jag win and his noms should be Red and Izzy. The reasons he should state when putting them up with be he has been told by "multiple people" that these 2 (Red and Izzy) are lumping him (Jag) into alliances simply for being friendly with people and that is dangerous to his game. This takes a swing at that professors alliance, but gives a good common sense reason for it.

On the flip side, I would like to see Izzy win the HOH. She annoys the shit out of me and like others on this board, I do want to see her have an HOH before she is sent packing, so better get it out of the way now so she can go next week!

As far as the comp, I think Ctown may be right that we are missing out on an endurance comp already because the west coast airing of this episode is long since over and the feeds are still down.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 9:34 am

Hisam is the new HoH. It does sound like it was some type of endurance comp as Hisam was telling Felicia she should be proud of how many people she outlasted and she will be safe this week.

Jared was still in the netherworld when the feeds came back and it even looks like he was still there when Hisam got his room. From what I can gather in the updates, it sounds like the Handful will be pushing for Cory to go up but it sounds to me like Hisam will be putting up Reilly as his target with Cameron as the back up. I really hope he's smart enough not to do any of this pawn bullshit. Put your target and backup target up and one of them goes. There's too many people in the house to do this pawn crap
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:45 am

Now I would absolutely love to see Jared on Hisams radar just to watch the way Cirie tries to get the focus off of him

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:56 pm

Wow, Hisam isn't pulling any punches. He's started his one on ones and doesn't sugar coat anything. He already told Cameron that he is likely going up next to Reilly with her being the target. He is also making it a point to tell people that he does not believe in backdooring people. He will shoot stragiht at hem. Basically he is trying to find out who would pull Reilly down if they won veto and of course every single person gives the same response of if they win, they will do whatever Hisam wants out of respect for his HoH. It's actually a silly process as the HoH knows that's the answer they will get, but it's a question that has to be asked anyhow so that nobody can fall back on "I never told you I wouldn't use it"

I'm not sure how good of an idea it is for Hisam to be so straight with everyone. It would be good maybe later in the game when you have to start working jury votes, but this could just be setting that up for if he makes it further down the road as long as he sticks to it and doesn't change it up later in the game
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Hisam is the new HoH.  It does sound like it was some type of endurance comp as Hisam was telling Felicia she should be proud of how many people she outlasted and she will be safe this week.

I stand corrected on it being an endurance comp, I guess I took the outlasting statement of context:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:43 pm

Hisam is going to regret this week very quickly. He is going in with guns blazing and shooting straight at people, but look at the team he has behind him? Who is going to back HIM up next week? Jared will have to throw next week too because he will be expected to go after Cirie's group or expose himself as working on the other side this early. That shuts down the information highway from the younger group.

I don't really see anyone else on his team winning too much in these early comps. Not to mention he has now put a HUGE target on himself with all these wins this close together.

I want to see Reilly win veto or someone who will remove her from the block. I don't want to see her go yet. I predict we will see a big case of HOH-itis with Hisam midweek when his power comes to an end and he realizes he really has no protection for next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 9:04 pm

His biggest mistake in being so straight with everyone is that he got absolutely zero information in his one on ones. I'm not ready to see Reilly go yet either, so hopefully she will win the veto. She is currently pissed at Jared. Apparently when he came back from the nether region, he sent Jag there in his place which makes Jag safe for the week. Reilly feels that since she saved Jared last week by pulling him down, he should have returned the favor and she makes a good point with that.

Now there is a little bit of chatter on social media about how Hisam should not be allowed to nominate Reilly and Cameron now because the rules state that you are not allowed to tell people they are going to be nominate. This has been enforced once in the entire 24 previous seasons. I can't remember what season it was but I think it was in season 12 when Brendon was going to put Brit up and when he told her beforehand, they wouldn't allow it because they were trying to protect her (I know, I'm shocked production manipulated things way back then too). Now if they don't enforce it here, I really want to see them enforce it later in the season when it's Cirie that is going up. The social media shitstorm will be well worth it to see them pull that shit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 9:17 pm

Reilly and Cameron are officially nominated, so much for them using that never enforced rule!

BTW, how does everyone like the alliance chart on the main page instead of the cast listing.  I believe I have a source that will keep the alliances updated weekly and I think it's much easier to see it as the main pic than to try and keep it straight by going back to that thread.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:16 pm

I was going to ask you about the alliance chart being at the top because I thought I did something that messed it up on my end or something.

I am kind of on the fence with it. I kind of like having the straightforward memory wall pictures when I am trying to quickly count up votes and things, but the reference for the alliances is okay too. Just so you know, I am not one that handles change very well, so there is that aspect as well! Wink
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:25 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I was going to ask you about the alliance chart being at the top because I thought I did something that messed it up on my end or something.  

I am kind of on the fence with it.  I kind of like having the straightforward memory wall pictures when I am trying to quickly count up votes and things, but the reference for the alliances is okay too.  Just so you know, I am not one that handles change very well, so there is that aspect as well!  Wink

Well I work in technology so change is constant for me. One of the reasons I got into the field as I'm always learning.

I guess it's what do you need to reference more often? Who is in what alliance or a memory wall. My decision for what to put up basically came down to the fact that I can find a memory wall type pic very easily, while a good alliance chart can get difficult to find, especially this early in the game.

I could probably merge them into one pic without much effort but then the pic gets even larger than it already is (the size is the only thing I don't care for with it)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:50 pm

Ctown, I started this thread as a weekly thing to talk about who would be throwing, what kind of comp was coming and that kind of thing, I didn't mean to change our usual "HOH (name), VETO (name) etc. So, if you want to fix this or change it, go for it.

Now I have went back and looked at some specific updates leading up to the noms and I have to say there are a few things that surprised me, a few things that pissed me off and a few things that I agree with. And of course we know I an long winded, so here we go............

First of all, this ham-fisted crap with Hisam and his appointments to see the HOH always bugs the shit out of me. I would love to tell these hg's that do it like this that they are HOH, nobody died and made them God. Secondly, the way he told people they were not allowed to talk to anyone else about their conversation with him PERIOD was a bit over-bearing as well. If there is some kind of plan or secret someone wants to say in confidence that is one thing, but just general chit chat and asking about what this person or that person said, or how a group came together or didn't, etc., shouldn't be under some kind of non-disclosure agreement.

He basically disclosed ALL his information to everyone. He stated he knows about the 8 person alliance. He without saying it specifically said he is on the other side of the house and they are protected, so that throws them into his game play whether they want to be or not. He then started asking questions about how things happened and then told them his version instead. And the people who supposedly had Reilly's back didn't even TRY to protect her at all. I'm not saying they should have thrown their game away or lied for her, but have they never heard of "I didn't personally hear her say that or that was a whole group talking about a lot of people....." and other vague things like that. Even Jag who is supposedly her ride or die basically threw her under the bus and barely even tried to help her out in any way.

Next thing is the promises Hisam made about not targeting people in "his community" and that he didn't like "brown vs brown" which apparently means he can't put up Jag because of his ethnicity and vice versa. They also said their community include Blue and I am not sure if this has to do with her ethnicity or the LGBTQ aspect of it because they mentioned both, and to be honest I can't tell what ethnicity she is and don't really care. I am just sick of this kind of thing permeating the game. They were also calling it values and talking about 9/11 being a part of what they are talking about and such. The fact remains if 3 white players came out and said they would never target each other because they are the only white players in the house or anything even close to that all hell would break loose. I would just like to see the game play for what it is and the hg's for who they are not where they were born or their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other group.

Okay off that soapbox and moving on. Felicia really wants Reilly out because she didn't take her off the block last week and Felicia thinks Reilly acts like she did her some kind of favor or something. But listening to her talk to Hisam and others in their older group, she is thinking that they will use this week to bring people over from that side and Reilly is the head of the snake. So taking her out, then they can bring over Matt and Jag to their side. The problem is that Jared doesn't want Reilly to go and feels bad because he promised to keep her safe and Cirie is trying to do a lot of damage control with Reilly about Jared. Reilly said Jared should have sent her to the nether region since she saved him last week, but Cirie said that Hisam would have then nominated Jared instead, which I don't believe for a second.

After talking with Jared (finally when he returned to the house), Hisam seems to have rethought the Reilly thing a bit, but at that point couldn't change things up after telling everyone the information he did. So if Jared had that much pull with Hisam, he could have easily told him he was sending Reilly to the nether region with her promise not to go after Hisam next week and he would explain to others it was to pay her back for taking him down last week, etc. This would have taken them both off the hook.

But in the meantime Hisam has been pushing Matt over and over and over that he has to remember NOT to use the veto on Reilly to the point that Matt told Reilly if he wins veto he is going to use it to take a stand that he plays his OWN game not anyone else's.

I stand by my prediction that Hisam will suffer from severe HOH-itis after the veto ceremony is over. He is going to start panicking when he sees that his power is gone and the paranoia sets in. I just hope that Matt does win veto and take Reilly down because that will save them both and it will be time for people to learn the hard way not to throw all your information out right up front and save some back for yourself.

Oh, and there is another controversy with Izzy. She apparently has some sort of phobia about people being on other people's bed or something. She got pissed about Cameron being on the HOH bed (not her bed) and when Cameron "joked" back at her she got upset and Red stepped up to defend her which pissed her off as well. She made it is a big deal and explained later that she doesn't want protection or anything she just wants people to respect boundaries and stuff like that. Not sure her and Red are seeing eye to eye on the situation yet, but she definitely HATES Cameron. And to think all this crap over someone else's bed and not her own! She is a piece of work.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I am kind of on the fence with it.  I kind of like having the straightforward memory wall pictures when I am trying to quickly count up votes and things, but the reference for the alliances is okay too.  Just so you know, I am not one that handles change very well, so there is that aspect as well!  Wink

Well I work in technology so change is constant for me.  One of the reasons I got into the field as I'm always learning.

I guess it's what do you need to reference more often?  Who is in what alliance or a memory wall.  My decision for what to put up basically came down to the fact that I can find a memory wall type pic very easily, while a good alliance chart can get difficult to find, especially this early in the game.  

I could probably merge them into one pic without much effort but then the pic gets even larger than it already is (the size is the only thing I don't care for with it)

Point taken and very valid. I am fine with it like this, just "warning" you that I don't accept change very well. I am a creature of habit to a fault. So be warned!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:18 am

This is looking like it's gonna be a very boring HoH. But it could change with veto, even without veto people are already promising Reilly a vote, but they did Kirsten too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is looking like it's gonna be a very boring HoH. But it could change with veto, even without veto people are already promising Reilly a vote, but they did Kirsten too.

That will change 100 times between now and Monday. Counting votes right now is just silly. What Reilly should be doing is focusing on the veto and asking various people if they "want" to play or would "want" to be picked to play, etc. Don't start putting people on the spot about taking her down and stuff, start with whether they want to play or not. You can tell a lot in how people answer. Matt has already told her he would take her down, so if she gets hg's choice she should choose him so they can possibly help each other stay in the game. Blue also told Jared she would take down Reilly if she won veto, but Jared told her it would make a problem between Blue and Hisam, but then had to backtrack to say this was a "feeling" of his because he said a bit more than he should have there.

Secondly this holier than thou bullshit by Hisam and Jared is wearing very thin. I am going to start a thread about Jared because he is telling a whole lot of stories and you would almost think HE was HOH or a veto winner the way he has meetings with just about everyone. There are very few times he isn't questioning or explaining something to someone, but more about that later.

Ideally Matt wins veto and takes Reilly off the block, then they are both safe. At that point, Hisam has a problem. Jag is safe for the week from the nether regions, but he was safe anyway being part of Hisam's "community." Blue and America are apparently part of that "community" as well. He promised Jared safety because Jared defected from the younger alliance and gave them information. Cameron is already on the block. He can't put up people from his own group (Izzy, Red, Felicia, Cirie, Mecole, Bowie). By my count that only leaves him Cory to put up as a replacement, but he promised him safety as well based on Jared's word. And Mr. Integrity and transparency would have to go back on his word to someone, which I believe would probably be Cory. This is the one the younger group wanted to sacrifice anyway. At that point either Cameron or Cory could be going, but think of all the targets that Hisam will have on his back if that happens. And he can't really complain because if anyone of those people he targeted BY NAME TO EVERYONE can tell him "it is shots fired, there has to be consequences to actions, etc." just like he is saying this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HOH   New HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

New HOH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: