Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nether world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Nether world Empty
PostSubject: Nether world   Nether world EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 4:04 pm

Yes, I refuse to name the thread nether regions. I thought I was the only one who thought of genitals every time it was said, but then Ctown said the same thing and I just decided I'm not using it anymore.

So let's review. Cory went to the NW and supposedly nothing happened. I think we would have heard about it in a DR if that was not the case. Then Jared went because he opened the wrong door and supposedly nothing happened to him other than missing out on one-on-one meetings for noms and such. He did get to name someone to go to the NW to give them safety and he chose Jag. Jag came back and chose Bowie supposedly because he didn't know if it was bad or good. I thought Hisam said after she was gone that she would be coming back with safety but I didn't hear anything when she came back. But I was reading updates on various sites this morning and saw a comment from someone, maybe Reilly, and I think she was talking to Matt but they said something about Bowie gets to take away a vote or something? It doesn't appear that she sent anyone else out, so I guess she could have got something but I would think SHE would have talked about that in the Hisam office meeting last night.

I'm going to check some other sites again and see if I can find any other comments about it, because that is very important information. It kind of looks like the vote flip situation is dead, but if Hisam keeps snapping his whip with his people and pissing them off, then that could very easily turn back the other way.

I REALLY hope she finds the votes to stay or some other NW twist keeps her in the house this week. I don't want Hisam to get ANYTHING he wants and being evicted next week would be even better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Nether world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether world   Nether world EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:01 am

The nether world has become nothing but annoying. I have a sneaking suspicion that each Thursday, until this twist is over, they'll be "transferred" to the netherworl for the HoH and we won't see any of it until the Sunday show, which is a shame because there is so much they could put on the air with discussions in the house instead of wasting half the show showing some lame HoH comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Nether world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether world   Nether world EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 4:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The nether world has become nothing but annoying.  I have a sneaking suspicion that each Thursday, until this twist is over, they'll be "transferred" to the netherworl for the HoH and we won't see any of it until the Sunday show, which is a shame because there is so much they could put on the air with discussions in the house instead of wasting half the show showing some lame HoH comp

Could not agree with you more. Hopefully it is over sooner rather than later. Probably about the time they have the first wall competition, or at least I hope we get to at least see that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nether world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether world   Nether world Empty

Back to top Go down

Nether world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: