Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tropical Storm Watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tropical Storm Watch Empty
PostSubject: Tropical Storm Watch   Tropical Storm Watch EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:35 pm

For the first time ever, there is an expected tropical storm to hit southern California at some point Sunday. The advisory is up for all of LA county, which is where the BB house is. It may upgrade to a Cat 2 hurricane by the time it makes landfall so I'm not sure if/how this will affect the show. I would think it will be an indoor lockdown and I don't think tropical storms or even a Cat 2 calls for evacuation. It could mess with the power though but I imagine they have backup generators, they just need to be prepared if the power is out longer than the generators can keep it up. I imagine if there are issues, the feeds will go down. I understand completely if the feeds go down for something like this, just keep the feeders updated as to the reason why so there is no speculation from the conspiracy theorists (although that won't stop most of them)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tropical Storm Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Storm Watch   Tropical Storm Watch EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:34 pm

Yes, this would be one of those times when taking down the feeds is understandable, but like you said, keeping us updated would be very helpful as well. I just hope it turns out not to be as bad as they think (it does happen from time to time) and give everyone a break on the natural disasters for a change!
Back to top Go down

Tropical Storm Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: