Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The HoH room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

The HoH room Empty
PostSubject: The HoH room   The HoH room EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 9:39 pm

Evel Dick was telling a story about his HoH rooms and it's surprising that nobody has taken a similar strategy with the room since. His HoH's, he very seldom used the room, he didn't even sleep there. When he was not in there it was locked and nobody could use it.

This was all for very good reasons. Not sleeping in there wasn't so much for the fact that he wanted to not appear to have HoH-itis as it was that he didn't want to be left out of other happenings in the house. Back then, most of the game talk and plotting came in the late night hours. The only real advantage he took of being HoH was the HoH shower and bathroom. His reason for not letting anyone else in there when he is not is quite simple. He didn't want people planning his demise in his very own HoH room as it would just be like a knife to the gut
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

The HoH room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HoH room   The HoH room EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 10:37 pm

I do remember him listening (and playing air guitar) to his music in there, but not much else. There were a few times people were in there, but it was usually a group thing that was planned.

I also remember him cooking for hours at times to make a meal and would sit there and eat and talk to someone he was on the outs with in the game, etc. He could separate that better than ANYONE I remember in this game (with the exception of Jen of course).

He was always in the yard mainly so he could smoke while talking too! But, I do remember him saying he did lock the door for that reason.
Back to top Go down

The HoH room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: