Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cirie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 12:44 am

I thought we had a thread for her, but didn't see it, so I'm starting one.

She is starting to get on my last nerve. She has all these people on all sides of the house who bring her information all the time. They walk in a room and she immediately wants to know what they know and what they have found out. Nobody seems bothered by it (at least for now) which seems very weird to me, but okay whatever. She has her son on the game, which is a 100% trusted person and Izzy who goes off the rails quite a bit, but at least for now seems to be hellbent on keeping her and Jared safe. Plus she is well-liked by just about everyone in the house.

With all that advantage, she wants to upset the house and try to flip a vote to save an asshole who basically showed today that unless you toe his line he will chop you off at the knees and honestly could at any time decide that Jared has to go since he sees him as playing in the middle. Never mind that Felicia (who also seems completely loyal to Cirie) put herself out there and the entire house was told a plan and now she is supposed to pull back and put up someone else? That makes Felicia look like an ass and I don't think she will appreciate being set up like that. Or, she puts him up, makes a speech that he is going home and they save him? Once again, she looks like a fool and her game is blown up. But the only thing Cirie cares about is what her gut tells her at the time (and it seems to change from day to day and sometimes hour to hour).

Jared and Cory came right out and told her that they have come too far to turn back now and she still keeps mumbling about it to a certain extent. The girls are going to drink Felicia's wine tonight, which is only going to make it worse. I don't know who are drinkers and who aren't but I really hope Izzy and Cirie aren't drinkers because that could get REAL stupid REAL fast.

Like you said Ctown, now wonder she is 0-4 on Survivor because you don't have the extra chances in Survivor that you do here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 10:04 am

Cirie is her own worst enemy with the way she overthinks things. I just don't get the stupidity of these HG's to not make her an immediate target. It's like BB19 all over again the way everyone flocked to Paul and all his advantages. Of course, she is much better than Paul and not nearly as entitled as that asshole.

As far as extra chances on Survivor, anymore there are a ton of extra chances the way they hand out immunity idols now. I don't even watch the show any longer because of the fact that all these twists and ways to get safety have ruined the game. Remember how Cirie got "voted out" on Game Changers? She was the only one to not have an idol to play, therefore was eliminated by default.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 2:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cirie is her own worst enemy with the way she overthinks things.  I just don't get the stupidity of these HG's to not make her an immediate target.  It's like BB19 all over again the way everyone flocked to Paul and all his advantages.  Of course, she is much better than Paul and not nearly as entitled as that asshole.

As far as extra chances on Survivor, anymore there are a ton of extra chances the way they hand out immunity idols now.  I don't even watch the show any longer because of the fact that all these twists and ways to get safety have ruined the game.  Remember how Cirie got "voted out" on Game Changers?  She was the only one to not have an idol to play, therefore was eliminated by default.

That is EXACTLY what I told my husband in reference to her and Paul and I do agree it is not quite THAT bad, but still very stupid. I think she is also a bit drunk on the power she seems to have the house. Production gave her an automatic final 2 that can be trusted 100%, an older black woman who would CERTAINLY gravitate to Cirie, a Survivor superfan that just happens to LOVE Cirie (probably why she was cast in the first place), and Cory was probably supposed to be team Cirie too since he is a Survivor superfan.

I also agree with you about how many idols and advantages are in the same on Survivor that it has degraded the game. I still watch it and enjoy MOST of it, but not like I used to that's for sure. What I meant about not having the extra chances on Survivor, I meant on waffling back and forth on the votes. You don't have days to switch it one way and then back to the other. You have a few hours to make a plan and talk to people and you don't have a house to go from room to room and things like that. Make up your mind and go with that. Of course it does sometimes go south while at tribal because someone says something stupid, but this paranoia and going back and forth multiple times a day WILL catch up with them at some point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 1:52 am

Cirie is so used to everyone in the house being on HER side, bringing HER information and knowing what everyone is talking to each other about. Jag has been talking to various people and trying to understand what the hell happened with the vote (and trying to figure out who to trust and who not to trust) and Cirie is having a fit about it. It is driving her insane that he is having a conversation with Red and didn't come to dinner and didn't come into her room to talk with her and the gang, etc.

He made a 3-person alliance with her and Matt today (probably only because of the power being used and her being in on it and to keep her placated), but apparently he is just supposed to walk around with his lips on her ass waiting for a pat on the head or permission to speak or something.

Cameron is supposedly the one leaving this week which means Red will be staying. What is wrong with Jag trying to get himself off the radar of a few people so he can buy himself some time? And he was just evicted by a unanimous vote by his own alliance. They couldn't even throw him a couple of votes or at least TELL him what was going on before the eviction.

And he doesn't owe Cirie ANYTHING! Matt is the one who saved him, NOT her. And if she is so worried that America is telling Jag it was Cirie's decision then she should sit down with him and tell him what happened. Tell him without Jared's vote, they only had 5 votes and her and the others could not trust Cory and America weren't hanging them out to dry and blowing up their game trying to save him to have him evicted anyway. Or even tell him that Matt told her about the power and since people were wishy-washy about it, she just shut it down because of the trust issues.

Instead she tells him half truths and says she is willing to get in a room with others and hash out what happened when you know she will just avoid having that group get together at all. She even told Jared that she was going to have to put Jag "on notice" about asking all these questions and making her justify her vote and such. Well guess what, he doesn't have to justify his conversations with others either, and he ought to REMIND Cirie that he could have blown up that they were playing along with that other alliance with Red and Cameron before the veto meeting and probably had himself taken off the block and Izzy put up.

Oh, and America did come to her and Izzy earlier today and asked what they were going to be telling Jag about the vote because he was pressing her about it. America told Cirie that her and Cory were down but only if the votes were there and that she went to Cirie to check with others and the votes just didn't come together. So now Cirie is pissed that she looks like the kingpin in that situation and America shouldn't be doing that. Oh, okay, she should take the blame upon herself for something she didn't even do just to protect Cirie and her threesome of women? Gimme a break. Who the hell does she think she is anyway? Oh, I know, the queen of the house that everyone else is supposed to bow to and hold up on a pedestal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 10:59 am

She completely misplayed the invincibility power (I know it was Matt's but let's face it, it was really Cirie's as MAtt would do whatever he was told with it). Knowing that the eviction would be cancelled, what better time to split the vote. Get the powe out of play by making sure that Jag is still voted out. But she easily could have had Izzy, Felicia, Meme, Matt and herself vote to evict Blue. There rest of the house is clueless and evicts Jag. Now you have a split vote AND plausible deniability and Jag not being so upset about the vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:49 am

Just as if she was looking for an excuse to be on the outs with Matt, Cirie told Jared she's pissed that Matt told Jag she played in the secret comp. What's the big deal if people knows she played or not? They'd be stupid to think she didn't since she's the stunt cast of the season. It's like they all forgot her background. Of course fans will vote for her.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:12 pm

It never ceases to amaze me that Cirie WANTS to be in charge, but DOESN'T want anyone to notice that she is in charge. She wields her power on votes and shutting down votes, etc., (except when Jared has a hissy fit), but when people suggest others go and talk to her about changing a vote or something, she has a fit about it. Then when people try to play their own game and don't tell her each and every detail, she is pissed about that as well. She almost came unglued seeing Jag talking to Red and wanted to know everything that was going on. Jag just got voted out by a unanimous vote, talking to people and trying to build bridges is EXACTLY what he SHOULD be doing.

I swear she gets more and more entitled every single day.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 4:57 pm

Boy, she is like a fish out of water with Izzy gone. I think she is gun-shy about asking Jared to go out and do anything because of what happened last week, so she is trying to branch out for herself I guess.

When America campaigned to her she actually told her that the 4 real 4 real alliance was real to her and she was sticking by that. She also said if she won HOH she would "have no reason to put up America." Does she REALLY think a superfan of the game is that stupid and gullible? And then right after telling her that Cirie told America that Legends 25 was formed to make Cam feel better but it isn't as bad as it sounds. She said that Hisam had added Cam to the professors and she didn't like that when it happened.

So in 10 minutes she tells her a fake alliance was real, she would not target America and this other alliance that they were actually rocking with more than others was only formed to make Cam feel good. Of course, why wouldn't anyone just swallow all that shit and jump on the Cirie bandwagon?

Then later she went to the have-not room with Jag and Matt and she was all animated and excited saying she just can't wait until the HOH because she wants to win it to make sure all the people she cares about get to jury since those guys and Jared have been winning to help her too. It was WAAYYY over the top. Jag talked to Cory and America later saying he didn't know if she was trying to get everyone to feel good and throw it to her since she has never been this happy about winning it or if it was to make sure everyone is comfortable and not try as hard or something. It was just very odd.

She was also so proud to go and tell Jared that Matt told her Cory was the 4th one who played in that power comp. Matt gave her that info to make her think they were still together. It is kind of public information now anyway, so it made it look good. Jared was a bit put off by it and said something about Matt must have just found out then or something. Then later when talking to Blue he said he doesn't understand why Matt isn't telling him everything but tells Cirie stuff. Blue said it is good they are locked in if they are going to move forward with that 4, but he was still chewing on that shit for much of the evening. Pretty sad when you are jealous of your mom in a situation like this, huh?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Ciries main problem is that the game does not move quick enough for her. Survivor goes through in just 39 days. Traitors was 8 or 9 days. Everything moves fast in those games and players do not have as much time to compare notes. Not to mention her reputation precedes her in this game. I guess Rachel tries to tell her not to play because she won't like it but she felt obligated to do it for Jared.

One of the things that struck me about traitors is that after the traitors other than her got eliminated, they talked about what a relief it was to have that weight lifted off their shoulders and how hard it was to deceive people like that. Cody had mentioned it was 10 times harder than it was in Big Brother, but I take everything Cody says with a grain of salt. Cirie had zero problem with manipulating and deceiving people and it ended up pissing a few people off that she could d it so easily. I'm in her court on this way, everyone knows going in what they are up against and what it takes to win. She was able to do that. I get that is not "just a game" in the same regards as playing checkers or something like that because so much more is at stake, but that's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 10:46 am

I've determined hat Cirie is nothing more than a psychotic narcissist. Look at the way she plays these games. She has no problem at all being blatantly dishonest and then showing no remorse or empathy. She just hides behind "It's for my family", she may tell someone after the fact t their face how bad she feels for them, but I don't think I've ever seen her show any empathy or remorse in a single DR session in any of the 3 games she's played. Sure, she comes off as this kind, caring woman, and that's part of her manipulation. Her thing with telling Izzy how she is now family was complete bullshit. During traitors she told Andie that she is now considered family and when they had the reunion show at least 6 months later, they hadn't talked at all. If she's family, with Cirie being the mother figure" wouldn't she have at least reached out to see how the person she fucked over is doing? Of course she didn't because she doesn't care.

I'm not saying I wouldn't do the same, as far as making moves and deceiving people, that's what you sing up for to play these games, but I can't see going through it never showing emotions
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 1:31 pm

I tend to believe you after watching the conversation she had with Matt and then Matt and Jag. At first it was Jared and Cirie but Jared took over the conversation and basically shitting on Matt saying Jared had MULTIPLE times to take a shot at Matt, but didn't and Matt had ONE shot at Jared and took it. Matt was getting upset, but also accepting accountability for his actions and said the only thing he did was win the veto and not use it because he felt it was better for his game. He even said at one point "fine I will take the blame for things" and that is when Cirie stepped in and said nobody was talking about blame just trying to understand. Then she told Jared this is why she wanted to meet with Matt alone because it is like they are ganging up. Jared left the room.

Then Cirie started asking Matt about things and he ultimately said he completely lost trust in Jared and his part in this shot Thursday night was aimed at Jared not her and that's why he didn't use the veto cuz she would have gone up. He did try to bring up some of the things about her too and said something about he didn't know if he was a target if she won or something and she basically shamed him and pointed her finger (like a mother would) saying he knows better than that, etc.

They were talking in the comic bedroom but talking loud enough that others could hear. Apparently she already got all the information from Felicia that people didn't trust her, etc., and I thought Matt was caving but he was standing his ground to an extent. Then Felicia and Jag came into the bedroom and she started in on Jag. She wanted EXACT examples of things that SHE personally did, not what Jared did. He refused to throw anyone under the bus and she said she can't address it if people don't bring it to her. Felicia then said she didn't know who she could trust either.

They started to talk about the Izzy/Felicia vote, but she stopped that really quick saying by the time she entered that room where Cory and Jared were going at it, there was no discussion about the vote at that point, so she is still trying to cover with Felicia.

Later when Jared was meeting with Cam she came into the room and said she was a living zombie on an island unlike them. Then she started talking about working with Cam and things like that.

She basically decided to make Jared the scapegoat and kept saying that she can't be held responsible for his actions. I'm sure that she wants to look like she is not as close to him, but this was really different and that left a bad taste in people's mouths as well.

If Cam stays in the house (which I think is most likely), I hope he is just playing her and takes her out as well for personal reasons about the Red situation. He knows that shit started with Jared and ended with Cirie as far as Red not even wanting to talk to him and such. Cam takes this very personal. And I might add that if he were to take out Cirie, it would gain him some favor with people in the house as well.

Oh, and Cory has now revealed the brown sugar babes alliance to people in the house. Meme talked to Jared about it some and she said that maybe she should have told Jared what was coming but she was feeling a bit out of the loop and wasn't sure what to do because people weren't cluing her in and stuff. She mentioned to him that Cory brought up the brown sugar babes alliance that Jared told him about around week 3 and didn't mention it during the argument because of what happened to Kyle last week (in other words bringing up that one might sound racist in some way). Jared's answer was to say "I don't even think that was an alliance at that time" so making it sound made up, but how the hell would he know the name of it? Meme just kind of acted dumb about it.

I can't wait until Cirie finds out that Jared told that secret and I have a feeling the mother/son thing is probably going to be coming out as well. Won't Cirie be "so proud" of the great gameplayer Jared is becoming!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:19 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 She wanted EXACT examples of things that SHE personally did, not what Jared did.  He refused to throw anyone under the bus and she said she can't address it if people don't bring it to her.  Felicia then said she didn't know who she could trust either.

This is her MO. I'm not sure about Survivor because I don't remember it, she tries to spin things to make herself look better. With the whole traitors thing, after she won and Andie and Quentin told her that it was a low blow to talk about their family as a game move, Cirie spun it back by telling them she never used family or any names, that if you go back and watch, she purposefully says "know your situation" which neither of them bought. The intent is there and actual words spin in a different wy doe not erased intent.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:14 pm

Well I guess we know where Jared gets his ability to lie, he just isn't as polished as she is. That shit he was shoveling to Cam last night was ridiculous for sure. Then when Cirie came in room with them, she made it even worse. Cam played along of course but he did tell Cirie now he has TWO people who have vouched for him to Cirie and maybe she needs to consider it now.

She had a conversation with Blue this morning and Blue was doing her best to spin this thing that she was trying to mend both sides and bring people together, etc. But it was really funny when they were talking about having trust broken and Cirie said she was close and trusted Matt 100%, "even more than she is with Jared." Now of course Cirie doesn't know that Blue knows that is his mom and THAT IS the problem. Jared not telling Cirie that or that brown sugar babes is also out in the open, she looks absolutely stupid continuing to lie to these people right to their face. Jared is fucking up Cirie's game even without trying!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 1:04 pm

More and more rounds in the last few days of her not taking responsibility for ANYTHING she has done. She had a discussion with Meme last night and Meme told her she was hurt that she wasn't told about all these other alliances. She said the brown sugar babes was the only thing she was honoring and said that many, many times. Any of the other groups that she was brought into always includes the 4 of them so she understood those were secondary, but finding out there were all these other groups that she wasn't even told about was really hurtful.

Cirie did her pat answer of "I thought you knew" about all the other stuff because they would do snarky comments between the 2 of them about meetings and things like that. Cirie DID apologize and said it was an oversight on her part not to sit Meme down and tell her all the details and she will try to do better, but she wasn't EVER hiding things from her.

Meme knows that is a crock of shit because she was keeping Meme out of the vote for Izzy. They did discuss that, but Cirie said she wasn't driving that vote, she was just following what others were flipping back and forth about. She said she apologized to Felicia for NOT advocating harder for her to stay, but most of the time she just sits back and waits for others to make decisions and goes with that like she does every week. SERIOUSLY? Does she think Meme is stupid or something. Meme has seen her and Izzy working on changing a vote and choosing the next target and such.

Then after they had that discussion all of the sudden Meme was hanging out with the "younger group," even running races with Jag and playing pool and staying up late and such. So she is trying to work herself back into good graces, but I think when she picked Cory in the HOH comp instead of Blue and then supposedly was going to vote to save Jared after telling Cory she wouldn't, she is in a bit more trouble than she realizes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 3:23 pm

Ctown, I believe we had a previous conversation about this, but it amazes me again that with all this airing of dirty laundry and people clearing the air, Cirie continues to just push it off on others and basically make is sound like she is just floating along through the house and waits to be told who the target is and who everyone is voting for, nothing else. So let's say she makes it to the final 2 chairs, what the hell is she going to say? She was always on the right side of the vote and everyone wanted to be aligned with her? That really isn't much of a resume. And unfortunately they have those stupid scripted questions, otherwise people could call her out and say throughout the game you swore over and over that you never targeted anyone, never said someone's name that had to leave and never tried to flip anyone's vote, so why does she deserve the money if all she did was follow people around?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 7:10 pm

First off, I'm so tired of all these HG's that claim how hurtful another HG's actions were. Be it being left out of other alliances or not sharing information. When people sign up for the game, they are not there to protect others feelings, they are playing for a lot of money. If someone told me that it was hurtful that I joined an alliance without telling them, I'd tell them t fuck right off.

Cirie is not looking at end game yet, she's never been to the end game so has no idea on how to manage a jury. She is trying to bank on just being liked enough by the others to get their vote. Let's wait and see what her goodbye messages look like once jury starts. I expect each one of them to say something along the lines of "I did my best to try and save you, but couldn't rally the votes" How awesome would it be if she does that every week but there is one week where she is HoH (crapshoot result) and she has to break a tie. Then the person she evicts see's the tried t save you bullshit. Of course that wouldn't happen because I guarantee production would just not show that goodbye message.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 9:45 pm

So Jared decided to try to "fix" his mistake of telling Blue the mother/son secret today. He told Cirie that Blue "knows" because she has figured it out. Cirie said "she could have your SSN and I would STILL deny it." They were whispering about it and he was trying to say that she figured things out because of things that Cirie had mentioned and he had mentioned separately and then asked questions. He would deny things but she would just give him a look like she had it all figured out.

Then she said "I can't believe you told her" so I thought he came clean, but when I listened to the rest (that wasn't blocked out by the swirls that is) they were talking about a family story that coincided a bit. But the problem is he was trying to pin the situation on Cirie and she found a hole in his story saying she never talked about "New Years, she only talked about during Covid." Then she asked if Jared ever said his dad's name and he wasn't sure. Cirie said she said that name the other day. Jared then told her jokingly "why can't you keep your mouth shut?" Then she called him out for revealing the power thing to Jag.

She just said she will continue to deny no matter what, so now Jared is going to have to tell Blue to never say anything AGAIN instead of just owning up to his screw up of telling her. I think this will make Cirie try to point the target on Blue very soon after Jared is gone (if he leaves that is) because she doesn't like people having any extra information on HER.

Can you imagine when they get back home and their family tells her about all the times Jared screwed shit up and then lied even to her to cover it up? I mean it's not like she will throw him out of the family or anything, but it just shows how far he would go to keep from having any accountability. That being said, I suspect this has been an ongoing thing for Jared not having to face consequences and having her to "clean up after him" just like she said in the DR, and the apple doesn't really fall too far from the tree either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:54 am

I think there needs to be a camera rolling when Cirie watches the play back and sees all the lies he's told her so far this season. Adn then watch as she goes and makes him stand in a corner
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think there needs to be a camera rolling when Cirie watches the play back and sees all the lies he's told her so far this season.  Adn then watch as she goes and makes him stand in a corner

Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 2:24 pm

I think Cirie has accepted that Jared isn't staying the house (although I still have a terrible feeling that this comp is going to go sideways on Thursday and Cam won't be able to complete it) and each day she gives him things to do like talks to have with various people to set her up to move forward. Truth be told I think he is tired of doing it, but he does as she asks. In the meantime, she is acting like the model hg, not initiating talks with anyone except Matt. She is working hard with him, even seeking him out in the HN room this morning just to tell him she met Ryan Lochte on the Traitors show. His name apparently came up in a group discussion yesterday and she didn't acknowledge having met him because there were others there, but wanted Matt to know that she will NEVER lie to him about ANYTHING. She does know what buttons to push for him that's for sure.

Cirie also keeps setting up "tests" for Blue to see if she will tell Cirie all the information she tells Jared, but the problem with that is that Jared TELLS Blue to make sure she shares that with Cirie so she feels in the loop with her all the time. So, once again, he is lying to his mom and trying to make things LOOK better than they are for sure.

In the meantime Blue is also bringing up things with Cirie about her kids and who they might be friends with in the house and things like that, probably trying to get her to be honest with her about the mother/son thing. Cirie keeps telling Jared she is going to deny, deny, deny and he keeps making it seem like Blue has figured this all out on her own not because he told her.

I really hope IF Jared leaves this week that at some point Blue tells Cirie she knows because Jared initially told her it was Felicia, but then SHE figured out it was Cirie by the personal information he had talked to her about. I want to see her face when she realizes that he told her SOOO long ago and never owned up to it while he was in the house. This makes her look very sketchy in Blue's eyes, or at least it should.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 4:42 pm

It 100% makes her look sketchy in Blues eyes because it tells Blue that Cirie is lying to her. Be it a lie by omission or whatever you want to call it. Cirie will continue to deny and at the end she will claim none of it is a lie because she never technically said that Jared wasn't her son. That's how she quantifies it to herself.

Now when she confronts Jared with it after the truth comes out, do you think she will accept, "Well technically I didn't lie, I never told you I didn't tell her, I told you she had it figured out and just left out the part about she figured it out because I told her"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 7:15 pm

Unless Blue is standing there in the room with Cirie and Jared saying Jared told her straight up, Jared will NEVER admit he told her. There will be some other reason. But don't worry, she will be "very disappointed Jared told the secret" in her DR about it.

Of course he could always blame Izzy like they did for everything else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cirie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirie   Cirie Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: