Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What if????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: What if????   What if???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:18 pm

OK, time for a new thread which is based on hypothetical scenarios.

What if..... Jag uses the veto on himself and comes down, Felicia tries to nominate Hisam but he refuses to take a seat in the nomination chair. BB then tells Felicia that since Hisam refused, she needs to make a different nomination (this is a one time thing so the next person can't refuse). Felicia would have no idea what to do and I think I would rather enjoy watching social media just absolutely explode

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:42 pm

Ctown, you have been listening to these idiots in the house for too long because that doesn't even make sense.

Under what rule would Hisam be able to REFUSE to take a seat? Are you saying there is a secret power we don't know about? I guess I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:52 pm

That's the whole point of "What if?" To come up with a completely nonsensical scenario. Yes, this would be a secret power and it would be even more blatant manipulation that Jeff's Coup de tat back in Season 11.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 1:36 am

Okay, I will play along.

What if during sequester Cirie or Jared (doesn't matter which) tested positive for Covid, nothing that would make them sick or anything just stopping them from going into the house. This would especially entertaining if it was Cirie who couldn't play and Jared didn't find out until he entered the house on premiere night!

What if Izzy didn't reveal that she knew about Jared and Cirie and tried to align herself with either of them only to be shut down? I mean do you see either of them giving Izzy the time of day if she wasn't holding that secret over their head from night 1?

What if Hisam had not won veto in the first week and instead was evicted!

Any of these would change the game and for the better in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:29 am

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, I will play along.

What if during sequester Cirie or Jared (doesn't matter which) tested positive for Covid, nothing that would make them sick or anything just stopping them from going into the house.  This would especially entertaining if it was Cirie who couldn't play and Jared didn't find out until he entered the house on premiere night!

I think they were likely a package deal. One of the m or both. For all we know, they were sequestered together, which would be yet another advantage given to them but wouldn't surprise me. It's likely they had a backup duo lined up in the event they needed. Who it would be is anyone's guess but likely someone from Surivor.

Quote :
What if Izzy didn't reveal that she knew about Jared and Cirie and tried to align herself with either of them only to be shut down?  I mean do you see either of them giving Izzy the time of day if she wasn't holding that secret over their head from night 1?

I think Izzy would still be aligned with Cirie but Cirie wouldn't feel as close to her. I say this because Cirie will align with everyone and Izzy would continue to do as she's told just because she's so starstruck by a minor Survivor celebrity. But the way Izzy is, she would tell at least one other person in the house because she can't keep a secret if she's the only one that knows.

Quote :
What if Hisam had not won veto in the first week and instead was evicted!  

I don't think he would've been evicted. He wasn't really on anyone else's radar. I can't remember if Reilly had mentioned him being a threat before or after he won veto, but I think it was after (Which makes her saying that even dumber). Now a better what if for this would be what if Kirsten had won veto the first week? She obviously wouldn't have went home, so who would it have been?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:30 pm

Oh, there is no doubt Izzy would 100% be trying to align with Cirie, but I don't think Cirie would take her seriously or trust her. You are right, Cirie has an alliance with everyone in the house, including production, but she certainly wouldn't be sharing all her information with her.

Here's another one:

What if production kept their damn noses out of the game and just let people play? What if they posted a roster of the comps at the beginning of the season and the order they were to come so we can see they didn't do it just to FIX the game?

What if Julie actually learned to do an interview with some substance instead of fawning over her favorites and asking the same stupid questions to each of them?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 4:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:

What if production kept their damn noses out of the game and just let people play?  What if they posted a roster of the comps at the beginning of the season and the order they were to come so we can see they didn't do it just to FIX the game?  

What if Julie actually learned to do an interview with some substance instead of fawning over her favorites and asking the same stupid questions to each of them?  

All good what if, but be careful what you wish for. Can you imagine if they were completely transparent and laid out the comps and twists beforehand and our favorites got sent home anyhow? Or people we didn't like got saved? What would we be able to bitch about?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

What if production kept their damn noses out of the game and just let people play?  What if they posted a roster of the comps at the beginning of the season and the order they were to come so we can see they didn't do it just to FIX the game?  

All good what if, but be careful what you wish for.  Can you imagine if they were completely transparent and laid out the comps and twists beforehand and our favorites got sent home anyhow?  Or people we didn't like got saved?  What would we be able to bitch about?

Oh, no need to worry Ctown, I can ALWAYS find a reason to bitch about things when it comes to BB. Sure the production element would be neutralized to a certain extent, but the stupidity of the people would still come shining through. And there are still the DR's where they can plant seeds, which can get things going as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

What if???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if????   What if???? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:12 pm

And we can bitch about not having anything to bitch about! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788