Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could turn back time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

If you could turn back time Empty
PostSubject: If you could turn back time   If you could turn back time EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 10:09 am

Here is a thread for things you miss from previous seasons that you'd like for them to bring back. I'll start

The obvious is the key wheel for the nomination ceremony. The fact it hasn't been brought back is simply production being stubborn about it. I have not seen a single post on social media since they started this two keys and picture shows on the wall bullshit that likes the change. I've even seen an article a while back where Julie says she'd like to see the keys come back

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-key-wheel-nomination-julie-chen-moonves/

Food competitions. Enough of this volunteering for have nots bullshit. Let them battle for it. It's ok when the HoH results name the have nots, but it should never be up to volunteers and it shouldn't be left to the HoH as the HoH has enough with just making noms, no need to get more blood on their hands.

Real DR's. We all know how scripted the DR's are nowadays, and to a point they always have been, it just hasn't always been as blatant. I'm even ok with leaving in the stupid ones where a comp starts, we get the rules from the host, then follow up DR's having HG's explaining the rules the host just explained. Evel Dick still talks about how back in season 8, they would get pissed at him because they would ask him to say something, he refused and they would try to trick him into saying it or ask him to say the same thing but rephrased.

Ping pong balls instead of the veto chips. I know this one isn't a huge deal, but bear with me as it comes with a new idea. Instead of keeping everything in a bag, get a machine like the lottery uses to draw winning numbers and draw the veto players that way. I think the viewers would love. It would also get rid of the conspiracy theory that insist certain HG's have their name in there multiple times and some aren't in there at all.

I know I'm missing some, so what say you?

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time   If you could turn back time EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:51 pm

Thought of another one. Bring back the pleading your case to veto holder to use veto on you. I know this never changes anyones mind, but it's still fun to watch what they come up with.

While I'm on this thread, bring back evictions where the HG goes into the DR, states their vote and leaves. No more of these ridiculous shout outs. If you want to shout out to people, do it on the feeds, that's what they are there for
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time   If you could turn back time EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:26 pm

I like America's player, but without it impacting the game with votes and things. I love watching them have to pull off certain things like when Eric had to mimic Dick or when he couldn't talk for a certain period of time or whatever. Some of those were very entertaining to watch.

Like you mentioned Ctown, the have-nots have been watered down so much because there are too many times that people are volunteering and stuff like that. I DO like it when it is tied to the HOH comp, like coming in last and things like that but I do miss the comps to determine that. Of course it does cramp up the week a bit, but they don't have to be that elaborate. I also liked it when they had weird stuff to eat along with slop too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time   If you could turn back time EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:09 pm

I thought Americas player was handled very well in season 8. Yes, it influenced the game and there are still a ton of people that think it was productions way of fixing Dick's win, but what they don't realize is that production and Dick did not get along. He wouldn't say what they asked him to in DR. He used to make deals 5-10 minutes before show would go to air and when they asked him for a heads up so they can make sure to capture it on camera he told them no. He has many stories about it and they are all believable.

With this being the 25th season and they are doing throwbacks, they really missed a golden opportunity to have Americas player again. You can see where I'm going with this and she would be hiding in plain sight. Yes America is Americas player.

I forgot about the weird options to eat other than slop. That was always fun to see what weird combo they would come up with. It would be even better now because with social media you'd be able to see the people dumb enough to try whatever they came up and even make it a tik tok challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could turn back time   If you could turn back time Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could turn back time
Page 1 of 1