Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felicia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Felicia   Felicia EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 9:40 pm

I thought people were probably eyeing dragging Felicia to the end of the game as an easy option to take out, etc., but she is becoming more and more of a liability every day. She is confused about who is in which group and screws that up all the time. She calls out people for going to bed on time or talking to this person or that person and she does it out in front of a room of people without checking around first. But yet if someone else makes a tiny mistake that she hears about, she will call them on the carpet and rag on them on and on. Then when SHE screws up and it is brought to HER attention she will say "I don't give a fuck" and move on. The slipped and told Blue that Jag was probably going up as a replacement nom early in the talks and then went to Jared and said it was a mistake, but now they can test Blue to see if she is more loyal to Jared or to Jag. She passed the test because she eventually talked to Jared and said that she could tell that Felicia and Jag were pushing something at her from both sides or something and just listened and tried to figure out what was going on and such.

But there is ONE thing she NEVER loses sight of and that is she wants to have all females at the end of the game. Izzy and Cirie had no problem with her talking about this all the time because they were thinking of her as a final 5 or something and she always talked about Jared being the last male standing in the house.

Well that seems to change from week to week. Today she was telling Izzy they can placate America so that they can keep Cory happy and even keep Cory as the last male standing in the house to make sure they always have America on their side. Now Izzy hasn't shared this with Cirie yet, but Izzy has had it up to her ears with Felicia because of her loose lips and she is always ragging on Izzy (and yes there are many times it is not deserved even for Izzy). She has complained to Cirie about it recently, but Cirie always says just let Felicia bury herself. I am thinking when Izzy downloads THIS particular thing to Jared, it might make a bigger difference.

Oh, and according to Felicia, Matt won't care that Jag is being sent home and will come right back to them. Izzy mentioned that Matt COULD go with Cameron and them, but she doesn't think that will happen. So, now this is top of mind for her and she thinks she has some right or power to talk to certain people in the house and Matt is one of them. She WILL tell Matt in the next couple of days and swear him to secrecy and then when he tells Cirie and they call Felicia out on it, she will say it was a test and now Matt has to go as well.

Cirie is running around putting out fires to protect her closest people, but the one who is going to undo shit like nobody else will be Felicia. Wouldn't it be funny to see these two have an argument in the house? Both think they are running things. Now that would be something entertaining to watch. Oh, and PLEASE let them be on the block together AFTER a veto to make it even better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 8:42 am

She definitiely has loose lips and mistakenly reveals a ton of information not knonw to others. Last week she outed the legends to Jag and America without realizing it and just plays it off like no big deal. Being the oldest HG at 63, I don't think you can blame it on her age, but more on the fact that she whas way too any alliances to keep everything straight. She is jury at best
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Well it has been revealed now that one of the main reasons they are keeping Red is because he one of the few people who actually voice wanting Felicia out of the house. But they are pushing it to Red so much, I think it is going to screw up what the others want which is if Red wins he takes out Cameron. Red has went to Jared to "confirm" things Cameron supposedly said and Jared is getting nervous that Red and Cameron will be coming back together.

In the meantime, Felicia just tells people shit every day and they just keep trying to cover for her. Cirie and Izzy are now working on Cory telling him that Felicia wants him gone within the next 2 weeks.

One of Cirie's problems is that she plants way too many seeds every week and then wonders why everyone is running around half crazy, including HER. Plus if someone gives her a tidbit of information that sounds like it would put her anywhere even close to the block and she panics.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 5:40 am

Felicia is REALLY on thin ice with just about the entire house at this point. She is just spouting information all throughout the day to anyone who is within earshot and when she screws up she just says she don't give a fuck or what are they going to do about it and things like that. The way this is going, I could see her ending up being the target this week instead of Cameron to be honest.

For instead, late this afternoon when they were contemplating switching to sending Red out the door, Cirie and Izzy talked to Jared first and he was starting his "passionate" arguments about sending Red being better, etc. Felicia came in the room and Cirie left after a few minutes but was still saying Jag had to go.

After she left the room, Felicia starts telling Jared that the only reason she has been saying Jag is because that is what Cirie wanted, but Cirie only wants that because Red is very close to HER. She starts making her arguments and Jared was making some of the same points, etc. Izzy then started coming to Jared's side and saying she wished that Cirie had stayed because now she was even leaning the other way and wanted Cirie to hear those points and this "new information" which I never did figure out what that was.

Jared said he was going to talk to Jag again and try to get some information and they should all talk about it again later to make sure they have the right decision. Felicia said again she thought Red should go and she left the room. Izzy and Jared talked for about 5 more minutes and she left. She then saw Cory and was going to tell him they were talking abut the vote again, and he said "yea, Felicia just told me and America that Red is going home now, the vote has been changed!" Izzy explained to Cory and said it probably will change, but it was not final yet. Cory said he and America are just going to sit back, not given any opinions and let this thing work itself out.

Cirie and Jared later told Matt not to share ANY information with Felicia because she can't keep her mouth shut and not to warn her about things because she might just turn against them for "correcting her." In reality, Cirie and Jared WANT Felicia to dig her own grave and get people to take her out.

Meanwhile she was bitching tonight that people were not in bed in time. While she was waiting for Cory to come into the bedroom so the lights would go out, she spoke with America a little bit. She told America that her plan is to win another HOH in a couple of weeks and then not win anything else until she gets to the final 3 and then win that one so she can choose who sits next to her on finale night. I know ANYTHING is possible, but I think there is a bigger chance of me winning the Powerball this week without even buying a ticket than seeing Felicia's plan actually happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 9:59 am

She only won HoH because it was a crapshoot. It's too bad her HoH came so early because for it to come now would make Hisam's dictatorship look lame compared to the rampage and reasoning she would go on with her "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

You're assessment of her becoming a target is spot on and it's for multiple reasons. I'm waiting for someone to tell her to fuck off with er bedtime bullshit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:07 pm

I'd like to know who the hell they are going to sit next to her on the block that makes it believable that she is the pawn and not the target? Plus the HOH during that particular time better not be anyone that she has much information about because she will spout off EVERYTHING she knows about them as well as the person who sits next to her on the block.

OMG, can you see her actually going around and campaigning?! That will be a week from hell for the hg's, but very entertaining for us so I can't wait until it happens. My guess is that most people will want to take her out in the double eviction so they don't have to deal with her, but not sure her "shelf life" will make it that far because she is REALLY screwing up things for Jared and Cirie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:31 pm

You can sit her next to Cameron, whoever stays between Jag/Red. Hell you can even sit her next to Bowin Jane since so many complain about her being annoying
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 5:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You can sit her next to Cameron, whoever stays between Jag/Red.  Hell you can even sit her next to Bowin Jane since so many complain about her being annoying

But are you sure she would actually go home against any of these people? You don't want to have to live through her being on the block more than once (the first week don't count). I think Cameron 100% would go home regardless of who he is sitting next to.

Personally if I were HOH, I would put her ass on the block next to Cirie and simply say this is a "house decision" and there aren't two other people in the house closer than the two of you and leave it right there. If veto is used Izzy or Jared go up. Of course I would secure one-week deals with a few people in the house like Cory, America, Blue, Matt and Jag that they wouldn't put me up and they won't see the block PERIOD. And another thing, I would tell everyone they are free to vote for either of the nominees because everyone SHOULD be free to vote as they want not be dictated to by ANYONE in the house unless they choose to do so.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felicia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicia   Felicia Empty

Back to top Go down