Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jury twist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jury twist Empty
PostSubject: Jury twist   Jury twist EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 4:07 pm

Now she has been right more often than wrong and as always it's from a source she has.

I see no reason to doubt this and does seem on theme as they've been trying to make this season more like survivor all year.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jury twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury twist   Jury twist EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 7:24 pm

I actually like this twist if it turns out to be correct. The reason being is that it is a bit more difficult to make that "slam dunk" move for who to take with you at the end if there are 2 people to sit next to.

Am interested in how the logistics of this will be worked out though. Will the final 4 participate in the 3-part HOH? If so, does the winner evict 2 people? Maybe a point system for places in each round and the top 3 go to the finale? I am thinking there has to be some aspect to the winner getting some kind of choice just like in Survivor, so maybe the winner of round 1 and 2 picks one person to take to the finals and the other 2 compete for the final spot or something?

Knowing production, they won't explain ANY of this stuff to us, just tell us there are 3 in the finals and that is it. In any event, I really do like that they are shaking it up a bit because this will throw several people for a loop on their plans.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jury twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury twist   Jury twist EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 7:48 pm

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but if true, the whole things sounds like it's geared more to advantage Cirie. She has the experience with it.

No idea how they will go about it, but if they eliminate the 3 part HoH I'll be pissed. There's no reason they can't play it with 4 people. Whoever wins round 1 moves to the finals, the other 3 compete and whoever wins round 2 is safe. The winner of round 1 decides who to evict
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jury twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury twist   Jury twist EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 8:07 pm

Well we are on the same page Ctown, because the first thing I thought of was that this was done to help Cirie. They will have their dream if Cirie, Jared and Izzy are there at the final 3 and production will be helping this all along the way for sure. Remember the post about the fire-making challenge early in the season? Well I guess there is still a chance of it after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury twist   Jury twist Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury twist
Page 1 of 1