Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple fact checking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Simple fact checking Empty
PostSubject: Simple fact checking   Simple fact checking EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 8:48 pm

Every day I wonder why the hell people on this cast do not fact check. Especially when people talk to Jared. Of course he has the gift of gab and often talks himself into a corner just to grab a bit of power here or there, basically making more trouble for himself (and often times others) in the long run. But a simple fact check or even a casual conversation would lead to so much in this season.

Look at last week with Red, he just took for granted that Jared was telling him the truth about Cam turning his back on him. Sure others piled on top of that, but he just took it at face value right then and there because his pride wouldn't allow him to go and talk directly to Cam about it in case he was looking like a moron to the outside world. Well guess what? By NOT even trying he made himself look like more of a moron. One simple conversation could have cleared shit up between him and Cam AND had the chance of shitting all over Jared in the process.

Bowie who has no idea she is even playing BB and "doesn't want to ever have to make ANY decisions" has a SHITLOAD of information that could be used to help her and anyone she chooses to advance in the game. She is supposed to be REALLY close to Cam and was almost best friends with Red, but did she every share the bye-bye bitches group or how the professors started or the vote flips every week, etc.? She just follows Cirie around and tells Cam not to give her too much information.

Matt gets information from all sides of the house. People tell him just about everything, but the only person he really shares MOST of it with is Cirie unfortunately. Now Jared is telling him that Jag betrayed them about this deal he had with him and he hasn't talked to him about it at all and I think he believes this proves no trust in Jag. I know Matt knows absolutely NOTHING about the game and I had hoped he would LEARN something along the way and play, but he is just lost. Losing Reilly really fucked him up because he just doesn't relate to anyone else, even though Cirie could have had a secret weapon in him.

America on the other hand gets herself in trouble with fact-checking at times, but has great instincts for the most part. That being said, she is so wrapped up in being in a showmance (I think more to check that box than anything) and chasing Cory to make it happen that she is missing out on a lot of things going on. She thinks she has a person to trust with Blue, but Blue is an absolute pipeline to Jared for EVERYTHING. This girl had some backbone coming into the house, but Jared now has her as a lapdog and she even admits it to the camera.

Cirie gets things fact-checked, but has others do it for her. The problem is that the translation of that information sometimes suffers as a result.

I think Cam has an idea that Jared is playing him to a certain extent and he could EASILY set a trap for him with that. I am hoping that Jag get wind of his Cam deal going around the house and goes to talk to Cam about it to tell him he didn't tell ANYONE and swear to him, but now it is coming back to him, so he came to Cam to find out if HE told anyone so they would know how it got out into the house? Wouldn't it be something if Matt actually went to Jag to ask and then the 2 of them went to Cam (Matt as the witness) to rat out Jared. Matt could even then tell Cam that Jared TOLD him to tell Cam he wanted Izzy to stay.

It is risky, but what does Jag have to lose at this point. He keeps getting put at the top of the target list and he needs to do some reshuffling.
Back to top Go down

Simple fact checking
Page 1 of 1