Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mecole

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Mecole   Mecole EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:22 pm

Well it looks like Meme is dipping her toe in the waters to begin to play. I think last week kind of shook her a bit because she really didn't think the votes were going to save Izzy. She has been having a few more conversations here and there and seems to be gathering information. From the questions she is asking and the comments she is making, I think she is really trying to assess whether she should be riding with Jared/Cirie or not. I don't think she is ready to win HOH and put them up or anything, just trying to gather facts and go from there.

She NEVER stays up at night, but did last night under the guise of watching the laundry, etc. In her conversation with America she asked questions about her last conversations with Izzy, etc. America was very honest with her and said she "slipped up and told the truth" when she told Felicia she didn't have the votes and the others were ready to roast her for it. Cory joined them and told her how the confrontation started and what was said. She said none of it had made any sense to her when people were coming to her asking if she would be on board with voting to keep Felicia because she thought Felicia had the votes anyway. In other words she thought they were all crazy and spinning their wheels about that being a "vote flip."

After that she asked if she was going to be told about the vote or not and he said they planned on telling her Thursday morning but this happened first. She said it really doesn't matter to her because she was going to vote for Felicia to stay no matter what others were doing, but I think this one really showed her that Jared and Cirie are really FULL OF SHIT about her being in a final 4 with them and it is not just because they think Felicia has loose lips and wanted to let her go for that. The fact that they didn't tell her what was going on is pissing her off.

This could be critical when it comes to the double eviction this week because she will at least know what is going on. Again, I don't see her going all in with any particular group, but this has been eye-opening for her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 5:56 pm

She doesn't need to go all in with any particular group. She is playing a very good floater type game. And she only gives information when asked. She is not on anyones radar and hasn't even been mentioned as a pawn
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
She doesn't need to go all in with any particular group.  She is playing a very good floater type game.  And she only gives information when asked.  She is not on anyones radar and hasn't even been mentioned as a pawn

Actually her and Bowie are both ALWAYS mentioned as easy pawns, even by Jared and Cirie many times ironically. Of course Jared has told her that Cory, America and Jag are the only ones he has ever heard say her name, but I think she is finding out that may not be the case.

Today she spent time with Felicia again telling her about how Cirie and Jared have been stabbing her in the back on a regular basis and lying about it. Felicia realized ONCE AGAIN that Cirie lies and twists things and doesn't have her back after all. Now of course Felicia is very easily manipulated by the person talking to her at the time, but Meme has started using that to her advantage. She plants these question seeds with Felicia and then Felicia will ask outright questions to Jared and/or Cirie like yesterday asking Jared about why he didn't take her off the block and how do they protect Meme, etc.

She also seems to be gravitating most toward Cory and America which makes sense to me because she likes that America has loose lips about certain information if you get her talking especially as girly girls and Cory is straight logic and that is up her alley.

I know she is floating but I have never seen her gathering information this way before and then using certain people. It's funny to watch her and Matt together because the play chess and stuff but both of them have heard from others that each of them have suggested the other's name for the block as pawns.

I think this one is definitely one to watch in the coming weeks!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Meme is now on several peoples radar and is being brought up more. They're onto her floating strategy so far. I really hope she becomes aware of this and turns into an actual player instead of sitting on the sidelines. If she doesn't, she's gonna find herself on the block. She has some good insights on things and I think she's been holding back in the comps.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 11:48 pm

Meme had worked herself into a good spot this week talking to Jag, Cory and America at various times, but then when push came to shove in this double eviction, she sided with Cirie, Jared and Felicia on the vote. Then they tried to pull Bowie in to be the fourth vote, but Bowie already "knew" that Meme was voting the other way and she stood her ground. This is what made her look suspicious to all the others. I get she was supposed to be with brown sugar babes and all of that, but last week 2 of that 4-person alliance was actively keeping her out of the vote for Izzy on purpose to keep someone outside of that 4-person alliance, so she didn't owe them nothing. That was a sinking ship at best and even if things went differently she could easily have explained herself as not trusting them and the reasons. Not to mention that Jared told Cory about brown sugar as well.

If she had not spent all week telling them she was on board with taking out Jared AND NOT telling Jared or Cirie what was coming, then things wouldn't be looking like that for her at this point. Now she is in the expendable and can't be trusted group all because she decided to jump back onto a sinking ship.

Then following all this stuff, she didn't take the initiative to go and clear things up with people because she is used to just sitting back and people not really paying her no mind, only having her group tell her the votes and such. There are times to stay out of the fray and the mess, but then there are times to make sure shit ain't being pinned on you as well.

She is definitely one who is in trouble and I don't think she realizes that yet, which is really too bad because she is smart (and more importantly has common sense), I think she could be good at some of these comps so she has a chance to really make a run but she needs to make some connections with people other than Felicia and Cirie.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 2:21 am

So Meme has finally realized that she is going to have to get proactive about building some kind of group for herself (and Felicia who she insists and dragging with her). She talked with America and Cory talked with Felicia and ultimately it ended up that they formed a 4-person thing. I still don't know if America and Cory are playing them or not because earlier in the day Cory mentioned to Jag and Matt that he and America were going to have some chats with various people that included Felicia and Meme, but he could be covering his ass that way too, who knows?

But after talking with America and agreeing that the 4 of them should meet to solidify things, she talked to the camera and said she isn't all in with this because she thinks Cory is the devil and a snake, but it will be okay for now. She then says that ANYONE who wins HOH needs to put up Matt and Jag and take one of them out of the game. She thinks any female in the house needs to put up 2 male hg's no matter what, so she is STILL stuck on this females to the end situation.

Meme is very intelligent, but in the game she doesn't quite get it. She sees things very black and white; these are the top threats that needs to be eliminated in no particular order and everyone should be on that page. She doesn't understand the concept of sometimes having a shield in the game or working with strong players to advance yourself and then painting them as targets that will get them out later. I have heard her camera talks before and she always talks in these terms.

Now she believes that her and Felicia have very little chance of being put up this week because they are not seen as threats in the comps. When you get down more in numbers it is also about votes for particular people. You eliminate those you can't count on for votes when you need them just like you do comp threats. I think she is going to be completely shocked when her and Felicia are put up because there are several thinking of doing just that.

I think she could have been a great player if she had been a bit more interested in playing the game early on instead of just saying she stays out of the "nonsense" and now has to force some very awkward conversations that probably won't go anywhere for her at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 9:34 am

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on her hoping she was holding back and waiting to strike. But after watching her in the DE, she really had no idea who to choose when it was her turn and was just flying by the seat of her pants.

She complains when people don't go to her with things, but what does she really bring? She's proven herself to be nothing more than a follower
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 3:37 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. But if she sends Cam home, she becomes the only person in the house that can win comps. That's been the cycle all season.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 4:39 pm

She actually had a good spot in the house the week they flipped the vote to keep Felicia and then started talking about taking out Jared and stuff. But she screwed it up in the HOH comp by choosing Cory instead of Blue and then tried to play the other side and vote against Jared. She needed to make that jump then instead of reverting back to her same old game following that. It was like she dipped her toe in, but then pulled back and went back to square one.

Now if she DOES win HOH, I think her intention will be to go right after it by putting up some combination of guys, probably Jag and Cory with Cam as the backdoor option. This is not going to end the way she hopes it will because she is mixing groups up here. She needs to go after a couple whether that is America/Cory or Jag/Matt with Cam as the backdoor option. This way she only pisses off one group even though they are kind of all working together.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 5:15 pm

Well Cirie will be her new #1, so Cirie will just hitch on to that. I've been saying it week after week, but they need to break up Cory/America. They should have done it this week so there is no showmance in jury, but that ship has now sailed. Getting rid of couples should always be a top priority in the game, especially when it gets down to jury. If either of them make F2, that is already 1 vote against if you are sitting next to them. Even more important this year with just a 7 person jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 7:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well Cirie will be her new #1, so Cirie will just hitch on to that.  I've been saying it week after week, but they need to break up Cory/America.  They should have done it this week so there is no showmance in jury, but that ship has now sailed.  Getting rid of couples should always be a top priority in the game, especially when it gets down to jury.  If either of them make F2, that is already 1 vote against if you are sitting next to them.  Even more important this year with just a 7 person jury

Yep, that has already been happening. Now Cirie is steering Meme toward Blue to see if Meme thinks she can work with her and Meme seems open to that. I don't think Meme wants to work with any of the men in the house to be honest.

I agree about breaking up couples/showmance or whatever. But I do believe that Cory and America will both vote on best game and not be bitter about things. They see the moves differently, so they may not even vote the same when the time comes, so that one is kind of the exception. Now America would absolutely do anything to save Cory, but I don't think Cory would do the same in all situations. He is already talking to people about how he has been talking to them longer than America has or says things like "I don't people can't trust America not leaking information" and things like that, which may be true but to point it out that way is just a dirty way to do that from his position. If they were on the block together, maybe that would be different, but setting yourself up at the expense of the person you are with is a bit sleezy.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 8:16 pm

Well they definitely aren't the traditional showmance, but the point still stands to break them up when you can. I think you are correct that they may not even vote the same way. But if one of them is in the final 2 chairs, can you really see the one in jury voting the other way? Especially considering who's left in the house? Out of the entire cast, I cannot name a single one of them that has played a good game. They've all been sloppy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
Well they definitely aren't the traditional showmance, but the point still stands to break them up when you can.  I think you are correct that they may not even vote the same way.  But if one of them is in the final 2 chairs, can you really see the one in jury voting the other way?  Especially considering who's left in the house?  Out of the entire cast, I cannot name a single one of them that has played a good game.  They've all been sloppy

Honestly, I really think they both respect/love the game enough to vote on gameplay. Of course there has been a lot of sloppy gameplay and dumb mistakes made all over the house, but I think that is because it hasn't been one group in charge for the entire season and the alliances are so intermingled. It is actually refreshing to look at it right now and not know who is the clear winner and there are things just about any of them (with the exception of Bowie or Felicia) who could come alive and finish strong to win the game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mecole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecole   Mecole Empty

Back to top Go down

Mecole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: