Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double Eviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Double Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Double Eviction   Double Eviction EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:33 pm

Big surprise. The HG's have basically figured out this week is a double. Kind of hard to disguise it when you traditionally do the DE leading into the first juror
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Double Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Eviction   Double Eviction EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Big surprise.  The HG's have basically figured out this week is a double.  Kind of hard to disguise it when you traditionally do the DE leading into the first juror

It's so funny that they were POSITIVE it was last week because they lost the yard early and thought it meant they set up more than one comp, but I believe it was Cory and/or America that said it pointed to the wall comp. Then once veto was over on Saturday there were a bunch of people saying it would be a double and then I believe it was America saying she was certain a double would happen this week, but Cory said not til 1 or 2 weeks more. Too bad America isn't as good at comps as she is at guessing what is coming!
Back to top Go down

Double Eviction
Page 1 of 1