Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Showmance Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 2:57 pm

America has made no secret she was very much hoping to be involved in a showmance in the house. She pursued Cory and landed "her man." I think this will ultimately be the friend zone (maybe with benefits) for both of them and I think that will be a mutual decision for sure.

Blue resisted Jared to a certain extent, flirting with him but keeping him at arm's length for a bit. Then once Jared "landed" her she slowly became a lapdog for him. She has shown she does have a mind of her own when pushed too far, but ultimately she always comes running back to him.

What is funny that this has become a competition of sorts between the 2 showmances, but Cory and America really don't care about it as much as Jared and Blue do. Blue and Jared spent almost the entire day yesterday with him advising her who to target and why (the guy who was completely blind-sided in a double eviction and only got 1 vote from his mom and then bombed at the comps to try to re-enter the house giving advice?) and it always came back to how superior Jared and Blue's showmance is to Cory and America's.

Blue would say things like America can't brag on her man because he never actually had the actual full HOH experience with the room and things" and he only did it once too. Or, America is being carried by Cory but Blue is her own player, not relying on Jared for her own game. Jared says things like Cory gets stressed out and starts pacing because he cracks under pressure, but Jared has had that pressure the entire game and doesn't shy away from it.

This has become Blue's main focus now, to make sure that if she is going to lose HER man that America loses hers as well. Of course Cory is a threat, so it's not like she would be taking out an unimportant target, because her focus is based on something stupid like "having the best showmance" it makes her look petty and small.

America has NEVER been a lapdog for Cory, if anything one would say she wears the pants in the relationship MOST of the time, but Blue might talk tough she just doesn't follow through.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 6:59 pm

Blue is in the house for nothing other than internet clout. She never had any intention of winning. Everytime I see her talking to someone about whats best for her game, I want whoever she's talking to say "what exactly is your game? "Happily" evicting people and being snarky in the DR?"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 7:00 pm

Oh and for Cory and America, you are spot on about it ending up being friendzoned. They are just going through the motions of checking the boxes for BB experiences. America even alluded to it in her DR's so at least she owns it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 9:25 pm

It is funny that Blue and Jared are so fixated on Cory and America's showmance rather than the game itself. Of course Jared is butt hurt that it was Cory who brought him down, especially since he thought he controlled Cory and could always bring him back in to use him here and there, but instead of focusing on game or even helping Blue focus on the game moving forward, it seems so important to them to break them up more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 4:38 pm

Blue spends most of the day and evening (basically until Jared goes to bed) stuck to Jared's side like glue. I mean she does go make food and will have a conversation here or there with people or lay by the pool intermittently, but MOST of her time is being his snuggle partner. Then they end up in the game room with their "gray blanket" (the key word for them getting ready to have sex) and once that is done and he goes to bed, she talks with Jag, Matt and any other late night folks.

Last night Cory and America went to bed before the others and Blue started her anti-America talks and what is so weird about this is that it always centers around the showmances. Like last night she said that America owes her ENTIRE game to Cory unlike her and Jared who have their individual games. Then she talks about America will forget all about Cory when he leaves the house and will glom onto Cam to carry her the rest of the way through the game.

Blue has been very close in several comps, but close is not winning (even though I think she actually threw the wall comp to Jared), but she always wants to take the safe route or easy noms. She talks big, but when it comes time to execute, she can't follow through with it.

And yes America should spend a bit more time on the game rather than checking certain boxes (showmance being one of them) while in the house, but I think if she had won that DE HOH she would have 100% put up Jared and Cirie. Of course Blue could have pulled Jared down, but I think the draw would have been the same so it wouldn't matter anyway.

I just wonder WHY Blue's biggest fixation is this showmance competition all of the sudden. She makes comments like "my man blah, blah, blah, unlike her man blah, blah, blah. He will be back in bed with his girlfriend (if she will have him that is) an hour after the plan touches down for the trip home, unless they figure out a way to save him this week that is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 4:58 pm

To be honest, I have not watched the feeds or really looked at updates much since Sunday nights episode. There's nothing going on that really needs updating. Just another week that's the same as last week of starting to plan the next move which they have no idea should be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showmance Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showmance Showdown   Showmance Showdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Showmance Showdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: