Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girls Alliance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Girls Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Girls Alliance?   Girls Alliance? EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 10:35 pm

Well it seems that this topic is coming up subtly right now. Felicia has mentioned it several times throughout the season she would like to see all females at the end, but it never really takes root. Now that Meme has figured out that she needs to do SOMETHING I think this is the route she is considering trying to take. It's not a bad plan, but the problem is that the women in the house who could actually win the comps that are most likely coming up are already intertwined with men in the house so I don't know how successful it can be.

Meme talked to Blue this afternoon and it was funny to watch Blue give Meme a critique of her game saying she is too close to Felicia and Felicia gives up too much info and stuff. Well, duh! What great insight! But then they talked about certain people who always make it to the end and certain people who don't and stuff like that.

It's not a horrible idea to try to get people thinking about taking out specific people that are viewed as the com winners, but women can never get out of each other's way when they try to do this kind of thing. That being said, it will be interesting to watch them possibly try, and I would venture to guess it will be Felicia's big mouth that puts a stop to it very quickly because she will start pushing the HOH's to work that way and run her mouth in mixed company.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Girls Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Alliance?   Girls Alliance? EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:58 am

The problem is that there's not any females left that she can trust. Cirie has proven to only look out for herself and Jared. Blue is wishy washy. Felicia can't stop talking. America is showing quickly she's only there to check off the boxes for BB experiences and Bowie does not want to make decisions.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Girls Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Alliance?   Girls Alliance? EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The problem is that there's not any females left that she can trust.  Cirie has proven to only look out for herself and Jared.   Blue is wishy washy.  Felicia can't stop talking.  America is showing quickly she's only there to check off the boxes for BB experiences and Bowie does not want to make decisions.

Very good points. I have noticed with Blue she regurgitates the things Jared has been telling her complete with his little sayings and everything, it is almost like she has been brainwashed.

I think America could really be a good player, she does her due diligence with talking to various people to help with the social aspect, but unless you talk to her A LOT you don't get to see that she actually has good instincts. I'm still surprised she isn't better at comps though; maybe it is nerves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Alliance?   Girls Alliance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: