Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Blue   Blue EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 1:06 am

Wow, this girl is ALL OVER the map. She has been on this anti-America schtick for the past few days to various people in a way that sounds like she is settling some kind of score or something. Jared keeps pushing her more toward taking out Cory if she has a choice between the 2 of them as a couple.

So now she is talking to the camera and saying she NEEDS to get Cory out because he is really the ONLY threat to her game right now. She is basically being a female Jared right now, where she is with EVERYONE in the house to the point she almost CAN'T win HOH without putting a target on her back and she really doesn't have enough influence/pull with any particular person or group of people to bend them to her will of what she thinks SHOULD happen.

She has also been spreading EVERYONE's information to just about anyone who wants to listen and with the numbers getting down to where they are, NOBODY is going to tell her anything for that reason. Matt was REALLY trusting her for a while, but she has been talking too much so he seems to be over it too. Jag will always have a soft spot for her, but he has caught her doing this crap too, just hoping it will get better when/IF Jared leaves.

Oh, and in her camera talk, she said she has been playing her OWN game for at least 3 weeks now. She is pretty delusional because other than trying to build a bridge between Jared and the others, she has been his lapdog for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 4:49 pm

It is really funny to watch Blue completely implode her game in much the same way as Jared did his. All that time they laid in bed together plotting and strategizing he really got inside her head with the fly by the seat of your pants and manipulating people for shits and giggles sometimes, and that has been what she is doing. She gets sloppier all the time, but she really thinks she is playing this FANTASTIC game and has no idea she is actually in trouble right now. She even started talking subtly about Matt to Cory and I am surprised that Cory didn't say anything to Matt about it. They were talking about people in general and Matt's name came up and Cory said you can't be mad at Matt, and she said "nope, you can't be mad at the person who is sitting in the best position in the house over everyone without doing ANYTHING!"

First of all I'd like to know what the hell she would be listing on HER resume for things she has done? Coming in second, third or fourth in comps isn't the same as winning. Supposedly throwing the wall comp to Jared, is not winning. She didn't even warn Jared that there was trouble on the horizon for him but thought she was going to bridge all of them together to keep Jared safe. I don't get why she thinks she has done so much when she has really not done anything but implode what was a pretty good spot in the house.

The other thing that drives her nuts is that America is popular with people. Do people think she has loose lips, yes. Do people wonder if she will ever win a comp, probably. But her social game works very well for her and as much as Blue TRIES to be the fun girl that people want to hang with, she just can't get it done. Last night when they were having fun, America was the one they chose to hide from and mess with and when it was over Blue tried to be a big deal in the situation but people weren't really noticing. She went to bed shortly after at the same time that Bowie did.

I'm beginning to think her and Jared are meant for each other.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:33 pm

Blue is this seasons Raven. Do nothing, win nothing, and fuck around with your showmance and then claim that you are the mastermind and puppet master of the entire house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Blue is this seasons Raven.  Do nothing, win nothing, and fuck around with your showmance and then claim that you are the mastermind and puppet master of the entire house.

Wow, what a great assessment! You are really on it today Ctown!

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: