Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FBJ HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 11:21 pm

So who does she nominate? We already know she doesn't like to make decisions. She tried to throw it and fell ass backwards into it. Whoever gets in her ear last will decide the noms
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 11:29 pm

In case you're wondering why she's called FBJ:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:19 am

Her face was hilarious when it was down to her and Felicia. She knew then she HAD to come through for her team, but she must have misunderstood the damn question because her first answer was 27 which is less than 30 minutes. I wonder if she thought she was estimating the time out of the house or something, but unfortunately we will probably never know the answer since they didn't bring the feeds right back up. Strangely even that first ridiculous answer would have won it for her.

I know you have been away from the feeds a lot, but she has actually been engaging with the team and does voice her opinion about some things and even told Matt and Jag earlier today she thinks Cam is overplaying and just trying to push Cory's buttons and stuff and she doesn't like that so is kind of inclined to possibly move with Matt and Jag more to Cory and America, but they would decide that later. Cam thinks Bowie is closest to him, but she is actually closer to Matt and Jag.

The plan for this group was take out Blue. Not sure if they will go right at her or not, but I don't see Bowie wanting to put up Cirie because she still feels a friendship with her for some reason. I think she will probably put up Felicia and Blue and hope the rest of her team can keep Blue from winning the veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 10:36 am

FBJ didn't misunderstand the question, she was trying to throw it. She just fucked up by going low instead of high and once Felicia went over it was all hers.

Yes, America only missed one question, but she wasn't so certain of all the answers the way she was when practicing, she looked confused. I think Cirie's cluelessness was her throwing that comp, she doesn't want to win anything and just stay under the radar.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 10:45 am

This is how you throw a comp:

FBJ HoH F7v3BD9WgAAaXGr?format=jpg&name=small

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 3:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
FBJ didn't misunderstand the question, she was trying to throw it.  She just fucked up by going low instead of high and once Felicia went over it was all hers.

Yes, America only missed one question, but she wasn't so certain of all the answers the way she was when practicing, she looked confused.  I think Cirie's cluelessness was her throwing that comp, she doesn't want to win anything and just stay under the radar.

I honestly don't think she was throwing it. She knew when they announced that it was her and Felicia she HAD to come through for the team which is why she had that reaction. They all talked about tiebreakers for the last couple of days and it was always said to make sure you go LOW when in doubt because you can't go over. Now was it stupid to answer 27 or 627? Yes, but I just think she is a bit ditzy when it comes to these things. If she was throwing it, she wouldn't have studied so hard with America one-on-one and she would have thrown a few questions along the way, not answered every one of them correctly.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 3:59 pm

Looks like she is putting up Felicia and Cirie with possibilities of a BD coming once they see how veto shakes out. This is a good plan of attack for her. She listened to others and always came back to starting with these noms. She also talked with Matt alone last night and he went through some scenarios and was talking about possibly backdooring Cam, Blue or Cory and pros/cons to all of them.

Matt and Cam are the ONLY ones who have talked to her in terms like this but said they would support whatever SHE wanted to do. She has said she is leaning toward keeping what she considers her whole team together (Matt, Jag, Cam, Cory, America) and get rid of Felicia, Cirie and Blue before killing off their own. So in other words, she doesn't want to do dirty work of others, only what makes sense to her and what she perceives as her team.

Truth be told, I see Blue leaving this week unless she wins veto. What will be funny is watching Felicia and Cirie on the block against each other!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 4:26 pm

While I normally don't like trying to pull off a backdoor, it is the way to go this week. She doesn't need to make a decision now.

That being said, what she should do and what she will do are likely two different things.

Put up Felcia and Cirie and wait until the veto is played. If Cam wins the veto, you ask him to use it on whoever he wants and you backdoor Cory. If Cory wins it, agin, use it on whoever you want and you backdoor Cam. Either way, you are getting out a huge threat. If neither of them win veto, then you can take your pick. You can easily convince any veto winner to use it except maybe America unless you could convince her that Blue is the replacement, but I can't see Bowie telling her that and then nomming Cam or Cory.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 5:33 pm

For some reason Matt and Jag are all of the sudden anti-Cam really hardcore. Something must have happened before the feeds came up because they are CONVINCED that Blue and Cam are now working together CLOSELY.

The only other thing I can figure out is that Jag is thinking the protection that Jared asked Cam to give to Cirie was meant to include Blue or something. When the feeds came back up Jag was sitting in the comic room talking to Cirie for a very long time. It wasn't really that much game related just a little here and there and then Matt joined them and then Felicia joined too. Cirie and Felicia are convinced that Cory threw the HOH and I actually think Jag and Matt believe it, which is stupid. Just because Cory told Felicia it is better to win vetoes than it is HOH's they assume he threw it. He was REALLY scared for his safety and there is no way he would throw that comp with Felicia one of the possible winners.

But even if that were true, wouldn't that make Cory less appealing to Matt and Jag? Something has happened that make them think that Blue is 100% with Cam now. They say he is all about getting out Cory instead of Blue now and they find that suspicious. Maybe he just doesn't see Blue as a big threat like he does Cory.

Cory was in an okay spot with Bowie, but he pushed HARD with Bowie then America pushed the same thing basically saying she HAD to put up Cam and Blue on the block to make sure one of them go home and how imperative it really is. She may not be the sharpest knife in the box, but I get the feeling she doesn't like to be pushed, she wants to be PART of a team AND the strategy not like it was in the beginning of the game for her. Jag is also pushing a bit more than he should.

Matt and Cam both push too, but not in the same way. They tell her to do the noms SHE wants and then talk about other stuff later. Matt and Jag did tell her not to even talk about BD at all and let others push whatever they want because it is HER decision.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 5:35 pm

Oh, and Felicia said "Bowie needs to be smarter about who she aligns with because working with Cam and Blue won't be good for her." So I guess working with her and Cirie who give her NO RESPECT at all and just use her when they need her? One runs her mouth incessantly about anything that is said and the other one does nothing but plant seeds and keeps her name out of things. Sure that is a much better path! Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 8:37 pm

While I would love to see Blue go home, it's not the time. She can't win shit and you can deal with her at any time. Now is the time to stop protecting the shields. Pick a side and go with it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 10:31 pm

Felicia and Cirie are officially on the block. It all comes down to veto now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 3:22 am

Welp, Cam screwed himself up once again by pushing too hard and playing too hard to make things happen. He is divulging information to opposing sides and people are catching on. I wondered why all of the sudden Jag and Matt were anti-Cam when they seemed more solid a day or two ago, and it seems some comparing of notes has exposed some things.

Cam is his own worst enemy. If he hadn't tried to push the envelope so hard to get HIS way, I don't think things would be moving toward him as hard as they are now. Then to top it off, he is basically showing off his memory skills for house events by rattling off things using first letters of the names and the number of votes and on and on. He was doing it to get Felicia and/or Cirie to pick him for veto and even told them he would absolutely use the veto if he won it to "do what needs to be done" but he does this in front of others showing that he is just as dangerous, if not more so than Cory for the later comps in the house.

He has also sold it too well that he is with Blue because people actually believe he is working with her hard core. It is a good strategy so he doesn't go on the block next to Bowie (his supposed #1) or Matt/Jag, but he is doing it really sneaky and by sharing information with Blue that Matt and/or Jag have said to him, then she asks them why they told Cam this or that. He just thrives on chaos and now I think he is a goner unless he wins veto just like he has been the entire game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 3:34 am

I have been kind of bouncing back and forth about who I would like to see leave the house and who to stay, but there are some things I hope I get to see at some point before the end of the season.

1. I want to see America play WITHOUT Cory for at least a couple of weeks. I honestly think he hampers her game because she is more in her element when flying by the seat of her pants. Is it dangerous? Sure, but that is the kind of player she is. I am tired of watching her walking on egg shells.

2. I want to see how the house is WITHOUT Felicia in it for a period of time. She is just such a loud mouth and screws things up (even without trying at times) and not in a good way most of the time. I am sick of her going off and she gets into a bit of trouble but something always comes along and saves her. She needs to be taken out of the house soon.

3. I want to see Felicia be in the house WITHOUT Felicia. She bitches and complains about Felicia all the time, but she spends most of her time sitting with her and bitching like 2 old ladies in rocking chairs on the front porch of their neighborhood. It is almost like a security blanket for her.

4. Blue needs to leave soon because she does NOTHING for the game and is just irritating all the way around.

5. On the one hand I want to see a Cirie HOH because she will be a nervous wreck considering she has made promises to a lot of people in the house. I do believe she would go after Cory because of Jared, and that in and of itself would be entertaining because Cory would be shocked by it. He really thinks Cirie is good with him and wants him there. His fan-girling would finally be crushed. But honestly I would prefer she be gone soon as well only because the whole twist that production is still trying to hang onto would be official over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FBJ HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBJ HoH   FBJ HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

FBJ HoH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: