Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bowie Jane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Bowie Jane Empty
PostSubject: Bowie Jane   Bowie Jane EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 4:26 pm

All I can say is WOW. She has basically been a lamp the entire season and fell into 2 question HoH's and now think shes all that. She was telling Jag about how much blood hte two of them have on their hands and they are the only ones in the house that do. She's talking about how selfish the other HG's are for leaving them to do all the dirty work and shit like that.

I get that something may have awoken in her to actually start playing, but her throwing things is her own doing. She has very little on her resume and I don;t think she beats a single person left in the F2 chairs.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Bowie Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Jane   Bowie Jane EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 12:50 am

She was saying last night that she was stupid about the game coming in and listened to the wrong people. She said she was always told she can't hang out with ANYONE outside of their first alliance (basically the one that came from the room she was sleeping in and all female) or it would look bad like she was betraying something. She said she was almost afraid to be social or talk to anyone for more than a few minutes. Then her core group would come up to her and say they were in a new alliance, but the core was still there just adding some people, etc. She said it wasn't until the Red eviction that she finally felt free to play her own game a bit more. She was owning the fact that it was a really stupid way to play the game. Kind of an if I knew then what I know now kind of thing.

That being said, yes she is on quite a high that she has a solid 3 (hopefully) and of course she needs to pump up the team along with her contributions to that team. They discussed last night before Matt got his room that the 3 of them had won ALL the comps from her first HOH to the present with the exception of Blue's veto of guessing the time.

When Matt told Bowie that Cirie was trying to make him feel guilty and bad about putting her up because they have been close and stuff, she reminded him that she had spent about 3 days kind of bonding with America this week and building trust and then had to put her up even though she would have rather taken out Felicia, so she knows it is hard to turn on people and they have been closer much longer than she was with America. She understood that it doesn't feel good, but it is a game they are playing and trying to follow a plan.

It really is unfortunate that she started out under the thumb of the Cirie/Izzy/Felicia group instead of some other people because other than a horrible concept of time (on all fronts), she is actually pretty smart and has some decent instincts when she isn't holding back. I would have liked to see how she would have played with a different set of people.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Bowie Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Jane   Bowie Jane EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 10:14 am

I get she is in a hard place but the boasting about how much blood she has is way over the top. She was also telling Matt and Jag that if they make F3 she considers it winning the game. It is obvious she's playing for 3rd place, which is stupid.

The whole thing with Cirie and Felicia is stupid, even when they were in Bye Bye Bitches they treated Bowie like absolute shit. Well Meme and Izzy are gone so it was up to those two to try and make Bowie feel out of place. I can almost guarantee that whoever goes his week (most likely Cirie), will blame the whole thing on Bowie Jane and completely ignore the fact that it was TWO people that voted them out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Bowie Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Jane   Bowie Jane EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 4:08 pm

It has already started. The mommas are completely pissed and jealous of Bowie and her place in the game right now. They are such hypocrites while they are talking about it too. Saying things like Bowie has been lying to THEM (the mommas) for the entire game, playing behind THEIR back and dropping people like hot potatoes when they can no longer do anything for her, like the way she did with America and Cory. They also said that Bowie dropped Cameron and he was supposed to be "her guy" until he was a target. Well I hate to break it to them, but he used to tell Bowie she was HIS #1, but she never said it back to him. She played with him, but wasn't ever THAT close to him. According to the mommas, Bowie is only friends with people who can give her "privilege" and never any other time. :potkettle:

Bowie just found her way in the game once she was out from under their thumb when they screwed her over on the Red vote. She even told them to their faces too that she was a free agent at that point and free to play her own game and she did just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bowie Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Jane   Bowie Jane Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowie Jane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: