Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just plain STUPID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Just plain STUPID Empty
PostSubject: Just plain STUPID   Just plain STUPID EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 3:58 pm

I couldn't think of a better name for the topic than this, because what they are doing now is probably the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Plus it is just sleazy.

First some background. I would agree that Bowie was kind of bullied in the first part of the game. She was told by Izzy, Felicia and Cirie that she couldn't hang out with people outside of the alliance because it "looks bad" and makes her a target. They would exclude her from any discussions of their supposed group and then bitch that she never offered any opinions. She started trying to add opinions and was basically looked at like she was from mars or something. They would even call her out for playing so much pool with people and then ask what information she got from it, and if she didn't get anything they would either tell her that is her job to get information for the group "like everyone else" or it looks like she is jumping ship from them, etc.

It is no wonder she never wanted to win a comp because she would say "resume builders go home" or the constant flip-flopping on votes make it impossible to know what to do. If waxed and waned from behavior like this to complete silence every time she walked into the room and people would just leave. She also really hated how personal those 3 women got about people instead of just talking about the game itself. Talking about people's looks or things that really SHOULDN'T matter. Then finally the Red vote basically freed her from that. She no longer felt any allegiance to that group and started branching out to play her own game. So I get she feels okay with taking a bit of revenge on these 2 who made that game so isolating for her in the beginning. But that doesn't make it right either.

Now Felicia is taking exception with Matt, Jag and Bowie hanging out together and just having fun. She has made it impossible for anyone to blow off steam and just have fun in the house for most of the season, always bitching about the lights being on or it being to loud when she is sleeping and shit like that, so now they don't really care about that. Other than the alcohol thing, they haven't excluded the mommas from anything. They are welcome to join them, but the sit in that comic room expecting them to come and keep them company or include them in things. So Felicia is expecting them to come to her instead of just going out and joining like she has in the past. She called out Jag about it yesterday, but he said he was not trying to isolate anyone and he apologized if she felt like that. She is welcome to join them at any time. All this being said, they could make more of an effort.

Now with Cirie, she always spent most of her time either in the corner of the yard or sitting on her bed. Felicia would ask her why she didn't go out and mingle more and she would just say she hates everyone and just can't continue to be fake so she is better off in her room or alone. But now all of the sudden she doesn't know why they are not coming in and visiting her and stuff. I don't feel a damn bit sorry for Cirie at all.

I also could care less that Cirie thinks she is staying and I hope it is a complete blindside when she is evicted. She is going to be a bitter juror regardless of how she is evicted from the house. Every time Felicia is in the DR she talks about how happy Reilly will be when she sees they made it to the end together and that is really bothering Matt that she keeps using that, so if she is blindsided, it would be great in my book.

Now for the REALLY STUPID part of all of this. Instead of just moving ahead and playing the comps as they come and have a "may the best person win" mentality, they are trying to orchestrate the exact outcome in each round that they want. All they have to do to make it to the final 3 is beat Felicia in the next HOH and veto comp. They chose to keep her because she was the easiest for them to beat, now step up and play to beat her. But, nnnooooo, they have to have a PLAN to make it better.

They are going to try to get her to throw the HOH! They are going to tell her the winner of the final 4 HOH is automatically in the final 3 (which is true), but that they advance to the second round of the final 3-part HOH which is endurance, skipping the first part which is more of a mental comp. Matt is supposed to talk to Felicia about this and tell her that he is very nervous because he can't play in that HOH to advance to the endurance which he believes he would win and will have to compete in the mental one automatically.

To be honest, I am not sure ANY of the 3 of them actually know the criteria that the final 3-part usually follows (endurance, physical/mental, and house event questions). They do all know the final round is the questions and Jag and Bowie want to be in that round together so it is "locked" for the two of them. I think I recall Bowie telling Matt a couple of weeks ago she would take him to final 2, but none of that recently, so she has either changed her mind or she is playing them both and will make her decision later.

Production needs to get involved in this situation now and make them knock it off. It is supposedly a strict rule that they can't use production as a game strategy, like telling someone they have a power when they don't or something like they are doing now telling her about how these final rounds work, so why the hell haven't they called them out on this yet? They haven't went as far as to ask her to throw that HOH...........yet, but the plan is in place and they have already talked to both Cirie and Felicia about how the final works. I would think with Felicia being a superfan she would know, but she thought EVERYONE played in all three rounds, so she is completely confused as well. I have to wonder if production is allowing these assholes to hang themselves by pushing their stupid plan, telling her to throw it and all of that, then calling them into the DR and making THEM go out and explain it correctly to Felicia?

This is just sleazy and shitty. Are they that afraid of Felicia beating them in the HOH and/or veto? Well maybe they should be keeping Cirie or maybe they should have kept America. Just play the damn game and leave the stupid plans to the side. I can't believe I am going to say this, but because of this bullshit they have been talking about, I hope Felicia does win the next HOH and blow up their plans entirely.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Just plain STUPID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just plain STUPID   Just plain STUPID EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:55 pm

Jag says to Matt and Jag they (DR) clarified the next HOH, feeds cut..

Well it is about time they did this. Now I hope they just let go of all the STUPID planning and just get down to playing the damn game. They also invited Felicia and Cirie up to the HOH room to play poker and Matt went and got all the blankets from the HN room in there for them. Can't do much more than that. Of course, Cirie and Felicia said to each other earlier that they REFUSE to go chase them up to the HOH and kiss their asses. So, if they don't go up there and go sit in the room, then they can just shut their mouths about being excluded.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Just plain STUPID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just plain STUPID   Just plain STUPID EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 5:04 pm

If it is still just in the "planning stages" of telling her incorrect info, that is wy production hasn't setpped in yet, but they need to let them know to not even think of it before tehy even attempt to have that conversation. That would be a clear cut violation of the rules and for the recruits, they need to be told straight up.

It's funny how they are all planning to be in final 3. Remember BB 20 when Angela, Tyler and Kaycee all thought they were a lock to be in Final 3 and then this happened:

How great would it be to see Felicia win it, then Bowie win veto and evict either one of those idiots! I have mixed feelings on who I'd want her to evict. Matt has just become entirely loathesome, and as you know, I don't think Jag deserves to even still be in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Just plain STUPID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just plain STUPID   Just plain STUPID EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 5:15 pm

Well thankfully production did step in and clarified how the final 4 and the final 3 HOH's work because I really don't think ANY of them actually knew how it worked. And yes, I hope they also told them to knock off that bullshit of trying to use production as a strategy. Now maybe they will just play the damn game.

I still believe that Matt has a good heart, he is just very impressionable and gets tunnel vision very easily. He gets transfixed on things and can't let them go. His biggest problem with Felicia is that she said a long time ago she wanted all the guys out of the house, so that took her off his list long ago. Neither Matt or Jag would be here at the end without the other one. They both used each other as shields and they both won critical comps, so that is hard to separate. Bowie had a much harder road, but she still holds back when it comes time to make moves and is overdoing the vindictiveness right now. I really didn't want Felicia anywhere near the final 3 and still really don't except to teach the other 3 a lesson in counting your chickens and being so damn arrogant. If they stop that shit now, I can get back on board to the 3 of them in the final and just fighting it out. I really like not knowing which one may or may not win various parts of the HOH. I don't want anyone throwing anything, just play the damn game to best of your ability and let the chips fall where they may.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just plain STUPID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just plain STUPID   Just plain STUPID Empty

Back to top Go down

Just plain STUPID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: