Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Family videos Empty
PostSubject: Family videos   Family videos EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 4:12 pm

I just watched a clip of the members of the jury receiving their family videos in the jury house, and I have to say theirs were 100 times better than the ones we saw in the house. I guess it is possible we didn't see the entire clips on the episode like it looks the jury ones were, but still they were just much better.

Cory's family did a great job saying they LOVE America, but they HATE the mustache. His little sister was absolutely adorable talking about loving him to the moon and back. America's family was pretty good. She was shocked when she initially saw her nephew and how much he had grown. Blue's sister and mother pretty much act just like her. It was funny seeing her mother get very animated while speaking Korean. Cam's daughter was absolutely adorable. She is VERY articulate and it is obvious her daddy is her world and vice versa. It was really cool to see. They must have received these videos before Cirie got there because she didn't get one and wasn't shown. I am sure this was by design because they couldn't very well show Jared in the video. They could have just had her husband, but that could have led to questions of where her kids were in the video or something.

I don't remember seeing the jury house receive family videos before, so I thought it was a cool thing to see.
Back to top Go down

Family videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: