Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Will

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Dr. Will Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Will   Dr. Will EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGksPaAbrAY&t=4079s

This was a link on Joker's website and I decided to watch it. I haven't watched all of it yet, but I LOVE the way he is able to command the attention and turn the tables on people whenever he wants to. This interviewer was at HIS mercy for the portion that I watched. And the thought provoking question, what makes a legend was really good. He flipped the script on that particular question and it was entertaining to watch. I'm sure you have already seen it Ctown, but I thought I would post it anyway.

It also shows me that him being the jury moderator could ultimately flip any jury in any direction if he had a mind to do so. I have only ever seen him stay neutral and joint point out some things here or there, but watching this reminded me just how easily he can manipulate the shit out of a situation. I don't see him playing again, but it would be very entertaining to have seen him and Dan compete in the same season for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Dr. Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Will   Dr. Will EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:46 pm

I have not watched it but had a feeling it was with Sharon and that was confirmed when I clicked the link. I'm not a big fan of watching interviews online, I'd much rather read them but obviously in a situation like this it won't capture everything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Dr. Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Will   Dr. Will EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:31 am

I tend to read the interviews as well most of the time, but it just doesn't do justice to a Dr. Will interview like you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Will   Dr. Will Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 25 :: Big Brother 25: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: