Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ugh!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hockeygal12
BB Member
BB Member
Hockeygal12

ugh!! Empty
PostSubject: ugh!!   ugh!! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 pm

For some reason im not able to get to the classic version anymore on my phone and Im unable to log in, on the mobile. Its one of the reasons i didnt register in the first place even though ive been "lurking" the entire season. Is there a reason why this is happening now when i could get to the classic version earlier?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

Female Posts : 3778

ugh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh!!   ugh!! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Hockeygal12 wrote:
For some reason im not able to get to the classic version anymore on my phone and Im unable to log in, on the mobile. Its one of the reasons i didnt register in the first place even though ive been "lurking" the entire season. Is there a reason why this is happening now when i could get to the classic version earlier?

Thanks

Hi HockeyG Smile There's been no changes to the site - it's the same as it was, so I don't know why you're not getting it on your mobile, I'm sorry Sad-Cry
Back to top Go down
https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com

ugh!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Frequently Asked Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: