Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Britney Haynes is pregnant!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Britney Haynes is pregnant! Empty
PostSubject: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 pm

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/britney-haynes-is-pregnant/28577/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+(Daily+Dose+of+Reality+TV+News+%26+Gossip)
Britney Haynes is pregnant! Britney-haynes-pregnant-520x360

Quote :
It’s a girl for Big Brother fan favorite Britney Haynes!

The Big Brother seasons 12 and 14 alum announced on Twitter that she and her husband Ryan are expecting their first child in July.

“Halfway there and it’s definitely a GIRL!! She arrives in July; couldn’t be happier!” Britney Tweeted, along with the photo above.

As many of you know, babies were often a topic among Britney and Janelle in the Big Brother house. Britney had said she planned to start trying for a baby as soon as she left the house last season. Looks like that talk got to both Britney and Janelle.

Congratulations to Britney!

Can you imagine another version of Brit running around the Big Brother house?
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

Female Posts : 2695

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Congrats to Brit! I'm happy for her & her family. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Never was a fan of her or her snark, but happy for her that's she preggers, that's all she talked about during BB14 Smile
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Awww, congrats to Brit! Cheers! Maybe this will make her grow up a bit.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:27 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Awww, congrats to Brit! Cheers! Maybe this will make her grow up a bit.

From your lips to God's ears...
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Wow!

Wow? That I hope she grows up and stops being a snotty little catty witch? This is a woman who claimed that she and her mother like to go to the mall to sit and make fun of the people walking by! She's going to be a mother, so, yeah, I hope she does grow up (not that it will make me a fan, but like I said I am happy for her that she is fulfilling this dream)
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 am

LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Wow!

Wow? That I hope she grows up and stops being a snotty little catty witch? This is a woman who claimed that she and her mother like to go to the mall to sit and make fun of the people walking by! She's going to be a mother, so, yeah, I hope she does grow up (not that it will make me a fan, but like I said I am happy for her that she is fulfilling this dream)

We only see what their actions are in the house. Was she catty?....yes she was, but I don't see her actions being any worse than some of the others in the BB house. There was a noticeable difference in her behavior from her first season to all stars....looked to me & others that she had grown up a lot. Same with Rachel....big difference from her first season to all stars. In Rachel's first season she drank a lot & was out of control & last season showed much more maturity. If anyone is to be criticized for their behavior it's Janelle. In her first season she came across as an out of control alcoholic & was absolutely vicious to everyone....I didn't see much improvement in last season....still catty, still drinking & still nasty to everyone....that's why she didn't last too long in the house because everyone had her number. Rachel on the other hand won because she did mature & had her head on straight.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:26 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Wow!

We only see what their actions are in the house. Was she catty?....yes she was, but I don't see her actions being any worse than some of the others in the BB house. There was a noticeable difference in her behavior from her first season to all stars....looked to me & others that she had grown up a lot. Same with Rachel....big difference from her first season to all stars. In Rachel's first season she drank a lot & was out of control & last season showed much more maturity. If anyone is to be criticized for their behavior it's Janelle. In her first season she came across as an out of control alcoholic & was absolutely vicious to everyone....I didn't see much improvement in last season....still catty, still drinking & still nasty to everyone....that's why she didn't last too long in the house because everyone had her number. Rachel on the other hand won because she did mature & had her head on straight.

Ha Ha! Actually, we don't just "only see their actions in the house". They talk alot on the live feeds about their lives and Britney has talked about how PROUD she is of being the royal catty bitch she is! BTW, she was never IN Allstars, she was in Season 12 and Season 14 and she had not changed one bit from one season to the next, except that this past season, instead of having Ragan to talk crap about others with, she had psychos Danielle and Willie. And talk crap about people, she did, as much as ever before. She spent most of her time in the HOH talking shit about others and making up lies on other hgs (most of the time, it was Janelle she did it to, unbeknownst to Janelle). As I said before, when a person takes pride in discussing how she and her own mother love to make fun of strangers in the real world, that says alot about who they truly are! Add to that how horribly she treated her team! She turned her back on Willie instead of being a frigging coach to him and encouraged the rest of her team to do the same. Then, when Jo Jo's butt was on the line, she distanced herself from her, too. Some like to give her a pass because they think her b.s. is funny, but some don't find her funny one teeny weeny bit.

Janelle certainly was NOT being vicious to anyone in this past season and she was not getting sloppy drunk, either. In fact, she spent as much time as possible talking to damn near everyone in that house! She didn't last long because Bitchney made up vicious, VICIOUS lies about Janelle and turned the entire houses against Janelle (and she has since claimed she was so scared of Janelle that it was the only way she thought she could beat her). Rachel won (andnot last season, it was Season 13) because of BB rigging (she would have been out of the house if BB hadn't decided to put the pairs back together at the last minute, thus helping Rachel AND Jordan stay in the game and she won because of who she was sitting next to in the end, NOT because she was some great gamer.

LOL, you crack me up. You can attack Janelle all you want...it doesn't hurt me, it surely doesn't hurt Janelle and it will never take away from the fact that Britney is STILL the same whiny, catty little bitch she was 3 seasons ago! Damn near everyone in season 14 talked about how whiny she is, she even talked about how badly she treats her husband when she doesn't get her way!

And I still say I HOPE this baby makes her grow the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 am

I think you're taking this a little too serious. Why would it even hurt you or Jannelle & why would you even think I'm trying to hurt you? I think it's odd that you're so defensive when all I did was compare three different girls from the same season. I stand corrected on which season was which & what it was called...I don't pay that much attention to all the details & stats because it doesn't matter to my life. I just enjoy the show for what it's worth during each season. We all have our favorites & one's that we dislike & if someone disagrees with me that's fine, I don't think they're trying to hurt me....that's strange thinking.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
I think you're taking this a little too serious. Why would it even hurt you or Jannelle & why would you even think I'm trying to hurt you? I think it's odd that you're so defensive when all I did was compare three different girls from the same season. I stand corrected on which season was which & what it was called...I don't pay that much attention to all the details & stats because it doesn't matter to my life. I just enjoy the show for what it's worth during each season. We all have our favorites & one's that we dislike & if someone disagrees with me that's fine, I don't think they're trying to hurt me....that's strange thinking.

You don't see why I was defensive? Did you read BOTH your replies to me, starting with your "Wow" because of my simple statement of how I hoped she'd grow up with this baby? I wasn't even the one who said it first, I agreed with another poster! You know that I have shared pics, etc. about Janelle, so I guess you felt that defending Britney and attacking Janelle would hurt me, at least that's the impression you gave. Anyway, I am done with this, you like who you like and I like who I like. The fact is, the simple comment I made should NEVER have led to what it has...

...and worry not...I won't be back to this thread
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:34 pm

LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

You don't see why I was defensive? Did you read BOTH your replies to me, starting with your "Wow" because of my simple statement of how I hoped she'd grow up with this baby? I wasn't even the one who said it first, I agreed with another poster! You know that I have shared pics, etc. about Janelle, so I guess you felt that defending Britney and attacking Janelle would hurt me, at least that's the impression you gave. Anyway, I am done with this, you like who you like and I like who I like. The fact is, the simple comment I made should NEVER have led to what it has...

Cheers! This is not the cbs site
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 pm

potato74 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

Donald Duck Hi potato....good one! cmer punch
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I just happend to run into this and here is my input.
I like Britney ok, she is cute and funny on the show, comes off braty somtimes, but we all have flaws. I do not love her or hate her, I loved her on the show and she is pregnant great.
Also I have been posting on these kind of sites for about 5 years and have run into lots of crazy people and trolls and bullies.
To me LindaKM likes to stir things up as some people love to do that as they enjoy it. Me I do not enjoy enless agrueing and pointless attacks. What I do enjoy is ingore or delete or foe buttons, they work quite well NaNaNaNa cmer punch LMFAO Chicken Dance Penguin
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

potato74 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
potato74 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:

I just happend to run into this and here is my input.
I like Britney ok, she is cute and funny on the show, comes off braty somtimes, but we all have flaws. I do not love her or hate her, I loved her on the show and she is pregnant great.
Also I have been posting on these kind of sites for about 5 years and have run into lots of crazy people and trolls and bullies.
To me LindaKM likes to stir things up as some people love to do that as they enjoy it. Me I do not enjoy enless agrueing and pointless attacks. What I do enjoy is ingore or delete or foe buttons, they work quite well NaNaNaNa cmer punch LMFAO Chicken Dance Penguin

Oh potato, you're so sweet :(Heart): I agree with what you said & that's why I didn't respond to the last post....sort of makes me the crazy one if I keep banging my head against the wall :(duh):
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey Lyndsey! Boy am I out of the loop, I thought your "wow" post meant "wow" she is pregnant! DUH!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Hey Lyndsey! Boy am I out of the loop, I thought your "wow" post meant "wow" she is pregnant! DUH!

Cap you don't want to be in this loop lol! See what a simple word "wow" lead to Confused

Potato has the right idea...the ignore button works wonders :(yesss):
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Cap you don't want to be in this loop lol! See what a simple word "wow" lead to Confused

WOW!!!!!!!!

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa

Laughing ctown, you little Devil Snicker
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Congrats to Britney and her new baby girl, Tilly Elizabeth

Britney Haynes is pregnant! Brit_b10

That's a big baby for such a little woman!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Awww congrats to Brit & the family. Clapping Hands 
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Love that name! Tilly Elizabeth! Congrats to Britney and her little sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes is pregnant!   Britney Haynes is pregnant! Empty

Back to top Go down

Britney Haynes is pregnant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: