Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry

Go down 
+3
capricious1
potato74
Nikita
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

Female Posts : 3778

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry Empty
PostSubject: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Nikita wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20666670,00.html

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry Big-brother-300

I so remember Danielle, but I actually totally forgot who the guy is Confused
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Awwwww! Pretty picture, I wish them the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

Male Posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Is this the same Dominic she shared cuddle time with on BB13?

By the way, someone posted a recent picture of Nick from BB8. Damn, that guy's got a big head, now. I mean physically. Total pumpkin/watermelon.
Back to top Go down
http://saywhatyouwant.freeforums.org/index.php
Sunshine4all
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
Sunshine4all

Female Posts : 578

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I can't remember....is this the first marriage for BB? I guess she really DID like him, not just stringing him along to get further in the game, huh?
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

Female Posts : 2695

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:16 am

Sunshine4all wrote:
I can't remember....is this the first marriage for BB? I guess she really DID like him, not just stringing him along to get further in the game, huh?

I think Rachel & Brendon may have been the first marriage last year.

Wasn't Dominic a lot younger than Danielle? If I remember correctly they were in an alliance together about two years ago. I don't really pay attention to the season numbers or what they're called, but just from his side view photo it looks like the same fella. I wonder what ED wore to the wedding? lol

Ooops I just noticed the article to click on. Seems dear old dad wasn't invited but bought her every gift on her registry & she accepted them....go figure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:27 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Seems dear old dad wasn't invited but bought her every gift on her registry & she accepted them....go figure.

Thats Danielle, while I did like her she did seem to be very self centered. ED may be an asshole and comes across as proud of the fact that he doesnt get along with her, thats no excuse on her end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry   Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones Marry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: