Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Hoffman is a daddy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Matt Hoffman is a daddy! Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 am

Matt Hoffman ‏@HeadOfHOFFhold 11h
Stacy and I are ecstatic to welcome our new HoH!...Hannah Olivia Hoffman - 8/26/2013 - 6lbs, 6oz. Mom and baby are doing superb! :-)

Maybe I'm just geeking out over it, but I think it's awesome they made her initials HoH while keeping some integrity for the kid!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

Female Posts : 2695

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
Stacy and I are ecstatic to welcome our new HoH!...Hannah Olivia Hoffman - 8/26/2013 - 6lbs, 6oz. Mom and baby are doing superb! :-)

Maybe I'm just geeking out over it, but I think it's awesome they made her initials HoH while keeping some integrity for the kid!
Yeah, normal names....very nice. Who did he marry...anyone from reality tv?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Yeah, normal names....very nice.  Who did he marry...anyone from reality tv?
He was married before he ever weny on BB.  Don't you remember his big lie with his wifes "disease"
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

He was married before he ever weny on BB.  Don't you remember his big lie with his wifes "disease"
DUH! Guess my brain wasn't functioning at midnight when I posted. I thought you were talking about Natalie's Matt from Season 9. Thanks ctown...glad you're awake!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

OMG! I forgot about the disease!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Lyndsey45

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

OMG! I forgot about the disease!
That's okay, I forgot which Matt he was chuckle 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman is a daddy!   Matt Hoffman is a daddy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hoffman is a daddy!
Page 1 of 1