Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 825

Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  Empty
PostSubject: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm

'Big Brother' couple splits: Amanda and McCrae are over February 1, 2014 by Mandy RobinsonOklahoma City TV Examiner
Fans of Big Brother watched Amanda and McCrae fall in love last season, but nobody ever thought this relationship would work. Somehow they were able to make it last for over six months, but now things are over. On February 1, Amanda went to her Twitter to share the news with fans.

Here is what she had to say, "After a lot of thought and discussion, McCrae and I have decided that it's in both of our best interest to continue our relationship as friends. There is no ill will, he is a very important part of my life, and I will always love him, and what we shared. Thank you for respecting our decision."

and we thought it would last... chuckle
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:27 pm

nitewings wrote:
'Big Brother' couple splits: Amanda and McCrae are over February 1, 2014 by Mandy RobinsonOklahoma City TV Examiner
Fans of Big Brother watched Amanda and McCrae fall in love last season, but nobody ever thought this relationship would work. Somehow they were able to make it last for over six months, but now things are over. On February 1, Amanda went to her Twitter to share the news with fans.

Here is what she had to say, "After a lot of thought and discussion, McCrae and I have decided that it's in both of our best interest to continue our relationship as friends. There is no ill will, he is a very important part of my life, and I will always love him, and what we shared. Thank you for respecting our decision."

and we thought it would last... chuckle

Who knew?  chuckle  Damn, I was looking forward to the wedding! lol
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 am

The whole cast from S15 is getting antsy because they're no longer in the limelight and trying to extend things.

The Twitter wars continue. One of the most surprising (NOT) is Nick and GM. He's still trying to ride on her obsession and even went as far as making a video poking fun at her obsession. Needless to say it didn't go over well.

On another note, I now follw Shelly from S14 and she follows me, she's actually pretty cool, have had several Twitter convos with her
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The whole cast from S15 is getting antsy because they're no longer in the limelight and trying to extend things.

The Twitter wars continue.  One of the most surprising (NOT) is Nick and GM.  He's still trying to ride on her obsession and even went as far as making a video poking fun at her obsession.  Needless to say it didn't go over well.

On another note, I now follw Shelly from S14 and she follows me, she's actually pretty cool, have had several Twitter convos with her

Leatherface?  Shrug  LOL
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:55 am

Yep, leather face herself. She's a big Saints and LSU Tigers fan. Pretty knowledgeable about the game
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yep, leather face herself. She's a big Saints and LSU Tigers fan. Pretty knowledgeable about the game

Lol, I can't really make fun of her. I stole her sausage dip recipe! That stuff is so simple to make and everyone loves it!
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:15 pm

capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Lol, I can't really make fun of her.  I stole her sausage dip recipe! That stuff is so simple to make and everyone loves it!

She was not very likable...
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Lol, I can't really make fun of her.  I stole her sausage dip recipe! That stuff is so simple to make and everyone loves it!

This is true!  Cheers! Nitewings, I just noticed, you are from my home state! My whole family lives in NY. I grew up in Saratoga Springs! I go up to the Adirondacks every summer. I miss NY!
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is true!  Cheers! Nitewings, I just noticed, you are from my home state! My whole family lives in NY.  I grew up in Saratoga Springs! I go up to the Adirondacks every summer.  I miss NY!

Hi Cap   Smile 

Saratoga Springs  is a beautiful area...
as well as Lake George...
I am about 200 miles south in Queens NY....
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is true!  Cheers! Nitewings, I just noticed, you are from my home state! My whole family lives in NY.  I grew up in Saratoga Springs! I go up to the Adirondacks every summer.  I miss NY!

Hi Cap   Smile 

Saratoga Springs  is a beautiful area...
as well as Lake George...
I am about 200 miles south in Queens NY....

Ahhhhh! City folk!  Cheers! 

Lake George is lovely! To this day I still get a kick out of cruising on the Minnie Ha Ha!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:37 am

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

People didn't mind her so much until she evicted Jeff. That was a lot of bullshit hate where fans were sending her and her family death threats.

Shelly is a classic example of how most people are actually pretty cool outside the house. I think Rachel fits that same mold, I bet she would be cool as hell to hang out with, just annoying as hell in game.

On the other hand, Andy seems to be a bigger douche outside the house than he was inside it.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

People didn't mind her so much until she evicted Jeff.  That was a lot of bullshit hate where fans were sending her and her family death threats.

Shelly is a classic example of how most people are actually pretty cool outside the house.  I think Rachel fits that same mold, I bet she would be cool as hell to hang out with, just annoying as hell in game.

On the other hand, Andy seems to be a bigger douche outside the house than he was inside it.

You got that right!  Smile Annoying, sniveling twit that one!
Back to top Go down
oneblkeye
V.I.P. Thread Hog
oneblkeye

Male Posts : 2098

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Amanda is a officially damaged goods, what man is gonna want her knowing McDirt was all up in that? Maybe this guy won't mind her past boy toy bathing habits.

Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  Homeless_Man
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 pm

oneblkeye wrote:
Amanda is a officially damaged goods, what man is gonna want her knowing McDirt was all up in that? Maybe this guy won't mind her past boy toy bathing habits.

Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  Homeless_Man

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda    Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda  Empty

Back to top Go down

Splitsville for McDirt and Amanda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: