Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here we go again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Here we go again Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again   Here we go again EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:53 pm

We are getting close to the new season. You'll notice I did not do separate forums this year as in the past since the non-spoiler section has not been utilized in years.

There are a ton of non-spolier sites out there, but for the most part, if you are reading anything about BB online, chances are you will run into spoilers, and once the season starts, the non-spoiler section always goes dark.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 162

Here we go again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again   Here we go again EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 2:17 pm

So I am assuming the premier dates are still on schedule? I will have more free time this summer, so I hope to be able to actually contribute more to the discussion Smile Will the live feeds be available or has that changed? Looking forward to the new season!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Here we go again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again   Here we go again EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 1:40 pm

Two-bight premier starting Wednesday at 9:00PM. This will NOT be a live move in and the feeds will not start until Thursday night after the West Coast airing. Of course this has twitter in a frenzy with bitching and moaning that we miss too much on the feeds when they are down the first week, but over the past couple seasons, they've all bitched that a live move in makes for boring feeds, so the want everything. Not sure if I will be getting the feeds this year (I say that every year), as all shows will be a 9PM start time and I'm usually in bed by 9 since I have to be up at 6 each morning, but I know I'll end up caving and at the very least watch while laying in bed! lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Here we go again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again   Here we go again EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:56 pm

imok wrote:
So I am assuming the premier dates are still on schedule?  I will have more free time this summer, so I hope to be able to actually contribute more to the discussion Smile  Will the live feeds be available or has that changed?  Looking forward to the new season!

Imok, this is great news. I get tired of telling Ctown how wrong he is all the time, so I could use a partner in crime to keep him humble! chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again   Here we go again Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: