Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BB 26 cast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

BB 26 cast Empty
PostSubject: BB 26 cast   BB 26 cast EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 3:23 pm

BB 26 cast _V1BB26CastAnnouncement_html_1a40de6bd342c0f8

BIG BROTHER announced today the 16 new Houseguests who will move into the BIG BROTHER house and, for the first time ever, have the power to vote in a 17th houseguest. The season 26 special two-night premiere event airs Wednesday, July 17 and Thursday, July 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.* Following the two-night premiere, the series will air Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT), featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen Moonves. Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers and Pluto TV viewers can catch all the action on the BIG BROTHER Live Feeds.

This season’s Houseguests include a celebrity chef, a former undercover cop, an event bartender, a former marine, a physical therapist and a crochet business owner, among others. This new group of Houseguests will experience an unforgettable summer with jaw-dropping surprises as “BB AI” takes over the BIG BROTHER house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB 26 cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 26 cast   BB 26 cast EmptyMon Jul 15, 2024 3:30 pm

Well i's a pretty diverse cast both age wise and ethnicity, which is always a good thing, but I don;t like the vote in the 17th houseguest.  You know that 17th HG will be a stunt cast just like Cirie was last year.

Notice that there are 9 females and only 7 males, so that 17th HG is likely a male

I am not forming any opinions at least until the weekend.  And of course, premier week is when I have my oncall week at work which starts this Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

BB 26 cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 26 cast   BB 26 cast EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 9:53 am

ctown28 wrote:

Notice that there are 9 females and only 7 males, so that 17th HG is likely a male

My mistake. Quinn is a male but in the pic I mistook him for a female. He's the one with the long curly hair and glasses
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 162

BB 26 cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 26 cast   BB 26 cast EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 2:37 am

I know that T'Kor said she was raised for a while in London, but her accent seems to be kinda forced, even as an American/English accent. Confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB 26 cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 26 cast   BB 26 cast Empty

Back to top Go down

BB 26 cast
Page 1 of 1