Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another bbjunkies website?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Another bbjunkies website? Empty
PostSubject: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 10:35 pm

Hey Ctown,

I'm BAAAACCCKK! But I had some difficulties getting here. I got the email calling me back and instead of just clicking the link I copied the address (using my phone to look at the email, then the computer to access it). Somehow I ended up at another site that was "bbjunkies" but the site was COMPLETELY different. I was really bummed because it was hard to navigate and I thought that you took a page out of the BB playbook and "fixed something that was NOT broken." Of course my husband noted when I started bitching about it that I am a creature of habit and HATE any type of change, so there is that. But then I went back to the email and clicked the link to get here to the site I know and love. I only mention this because I wonder if others looking to come back here may end up in the same place I did? Not sure what you can do about that, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.

Okay ready to get on with the season, good to see ya Ctown, hope it is a good one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2024 8:54 am

That is very weird. The only reason I send it out is in the event that someone may have gotten a new PC and didn't have the site bookmarked. Well that, and just a reminder. Hope to have a good season!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2024 1:51 pm

I just did a copy and paste from the email instead of clicking on the link and it brought me right to the site. Could your phone have possibly not copied the address properly and then it brought you to a search page? That's the only thing I can think of
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:53 pm

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL, but things are crazy with work and I wanted to wait until I could really devote my time to the show before I jumped in with both feet.

Yes, Ctown, you know it is VERY possible I copied it incorrectly. But it is weird that the other site is very, very similar to yours, like they copied some of it or something. The pictures were at the top and the topics were down here, but it was more like a message board in the sense that nothing was separated by topic or whatever. What I am trying to say is this one is WAAAYYY better and I was really bummed initially thinking you had changed things up. Thankfully then I found the correct one!

cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 1:24 pm

Did it look something like this?

Another bbjunkies website? Img_4710
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 5:27 pm

I tried to do a screenshot of it, but it didn't work. I apparently entered:

https://bbjunkies..forumotion.com/

in my browser and it brought up Big Brother Junkies website. You can see it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bbjunkies website?   Another bbjunkies website? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another bbjunkies website?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: