Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This years twists and how each week runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

This years twists and how each week runs Empty
PostSubject: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 12:19 pm

Not sure how I feel about Hoh not being able to play veto and/or if it will last throughout the twist and/or season. I guess we'll find out soon enough how many play in veto, if it is still 6 with an extra chip being pulled or if it knocks it down to 5. I guess this will make it harder to try and backdoor someone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 1:52 pm

Some burning questions I have on some of these twists, particularly AI arena and America's veto. It's been said AI arena takes place right before evictions, so does the comp will play out live on the Thursday show? I think most likely it will play on Thursday before feeds go down for the day in the lead up to the live show and we won;t get to see th results until the shows comes u=on, thus further pissing off the live feeders.

Also, for America's veto, it's been said that America will name the replacement if/when MJ uses the power and it will be a real time vote. Again, does that mean it can only happen on the live show? If that is the case it puts the replacement nom at a huge disadvantage as they will zero time to campaign
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 4:37 pm

I am also not sure how I feel about the HOH not being able to play in the veto because it is their ass on the line the following week and protecting their own move is an important part of it. Depending on the draw, there my be NOBODY involved in the veto that will side with the HOH. Doesn't seem quite fair and I am starting to wonder how many people will actually TRY to win HOH with all these changes.

I also have the same questions about how this plays out on eviction night. I think it would be very hard for them to do the comp every Thursday live on the show plus put out all the possible fallout of the veto comp and campaigning.

Of course they are purposefully vague so they can change it to make the narrative they want come through.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 4:46 pm

Well I would imagine the twist will only last 4 weeks. The AI arena is basically battle of the block and that only lasted through the twist.

I don't think they ware worried about how to fill the show. I honestly dont't expect to see any live Ho
H comps this season on the show. Maybe we'll et to see the wall or a pressure cooker type thing on the feeds (which I still haven't bought" but I'm not counting on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This years twists and how each week runs   This years twists and how each week runs Empty

Back to top Go down

This years twists and how each week runs
Page 1 of 1