Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alliance charts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 4:38 pm

I know it's slighty outdated with Lisa gone but she wasn't involved in many anyhow

Alliance charts GTtbiasWoAAWzQa?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 6:43 pm

The other day I think it was Quinn and Kimo discussing plans and they couldn't remember all the members of The Collective for certain. If you can't keep the members straight, it probably means you have too many groups for sure.

I REALLY want Quinn to be exposed to EVERYONE about his double dealings and his power for those who don't know already. I would also like to see Tucker get a smack down to humble his arrogant ass. Not sure that can be accomplished in this same week, but it would surely make my day!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 9:01 pm

Quinn even talked about how players in the past had too many alliances and it blew up but it won't happen tp him because he knows exactly what he's doing, or something to that effect
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 10:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quinn even talked about how players in the past had too many alliances and it blew up but it won't happen tp him because he knows exactly what he's doing, or something to that effect

Famous last words! Kenney explained to Cedric and Tucker exactly how he was sure that Quinn has the other power (process of elimination) and Tucker still didn't want to accept it at first, but I'm guessing that will be Tucker's next person to try to interrogate (not like MJ and Lisa), but then come back after using his "skills" to figure it out himself. Funny thing is that Tucker is aligned with Quinn in his Anderson's alliance and is probably wondering why he doesn't know about this situation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 8:18 pm

Alliance charts GUFXGUZXkAAIWHz?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Listening to conversations in the house, I am wondering about something. Supposedly Quinn is closest to The Visionaries and tells them everything. But it almost seems like T'kor ad Kimo are unaware of Quinn's power. Is that possible? Maybe I haven't caught any conversations (or read them either) where this was clear, but when they talk in other groups they seem completely clueless and I don't see those 2 as being THAT adept at lying about it. I believe I have even heard THEM speculate about the powers, so I am confused here.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:22 pm

Cedric said during his camera talk that he has a final 3 with Brooklyn and Kimo. He plans to remind Kimo of that today when he talks to him. He also plans to use his military background story on Brooklyn later in the game to bond over it so she sticks with him as well. I have never heard of that group, but it is one nobody would ever guess for sure. Oh, it is called the podium. Brooklyn apparently really likes political terms for the alliances she starts (Pentagon, podium), wonder what she will be calling this all girls things she is working on?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:55 pm

Alliance charts GUqEBwzWkAARsM7?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance charts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance charts   Alliance charts Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance charts
Page 1 of 1