Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Lisa   Lisa EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 1:51 pm

This woman is getting on everyone's nerves real quick. Why anyone would think that people would like edible glitter in the house is beyond me. Anyone that is not a teenage girl absolutely hates glitter. It's surprising she was even allowed to bring it in the house with her, but I hink production allowed it for the annoyance factor.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 11:12 am

I can't be the only one that thinks of the principal from Uncle Buck when seeing Lisa.  I really want someone to have this convo with her:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 5:13 pm

When I saw that on the episode, the first thing I thought was it would be the best way to negate her being a chef (which can be used to a person's advantage if used right). Don't you think this will being the ants into the house faster and more abundantly than it has in past seasons? Too bad she won veto, maybe she would be going.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 8:22 pm

Oh the ants are already there. They were there before the feeds even went live. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the ants are there before they move in and production puts them there
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 9:59 pm

I guess it's possible they never really leave for sure, but I wonder if that glitter has helped them come early because I don't recall seeing this happen this early in the season. It is usually at least a couple weeks in before people start talking about them and trying to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 11:02 am

While I really don't like her, I kind of want to see Lisa win HoH tonight. Especially after winning veto last week she will get a huge case of HoH-itis. I don't care what anyone says, HoH-itis is usually entertaining as it causes a ton of chaos and what not.

Of course if she does win, then she will be a labeled as a comp beast because in todays Big Brother as soon as you win back to back comps it makes you a beast.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 6:02 pm

I read a few conversations following the veto meeting and Lisa seems to be on a fact finding mission about what the heck is going on with Angela. She seems to be building a team, but I really think people are just smiling and agreeing. I think she is flaky, but she does seem to have some guts as well, so maybe her in the HOH room might be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 12:37 pm

This woman really is off her rocker:

https://ew.com/big-brother-26-lisa-weintraub-angela-bullied-her-in-the-house-8687847

Quote :
So, what can you say about putting edible glitter into people’s food?

I mean, life is better with the garnish, and edible glitter is the way to go. What's funny is that I'm a personal chef. I own two catering companies, Plates by Lisa and Bach Best Friend. Edible glitter is my signature move at Bach Best Friend. And what people love and think is iconic in the real world was not beloved in the house. So I think I found the only people in the world that don't love Chef Lisa with her edible glitter, and those are the people of Big Brother 26. But I'm always going to leave my garnish wherever I go.

Yeah, the people who have told you they love are either lying to you, or just as bat-shit crazy as you are
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 5:05 pm

I didn't care enough to watch the extended interview, but agree with you that she is oblivious to what is going on around her. Apparently some in the house were saying she comes from a wealthy family who have basically underwritten everything she WANTS to do, hence thinking she is a chef of some sort. So there are probably A LOT of people who hang onto her every word for that reason which truly is sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa   Lisa Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: