Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling it before it happens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Calling it before it happens Empty
PostSubject: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 3:06 pm

On onights live show, Matt will win the AI arena to save himself.

Kenney will then go home on a unanimous vote. Yeah, big surprise that the vote will be unanimous. They really need to find a twist that eliminates unanimous votes

The show will go off the air, without us knowing who the next HoH is.

I will finally break down a week into the show and re-subscribe to paramount plus because I have nothing better to watch the rest of the night and am off work tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 9:30 pm

Angela is going to have another meltdown probably very soon. She is starting to go off alone and talks to herself. She grabbed an avocado and said she was going to be selfish and eat it all herself. As she walks through the house, she just basically grimaces at people. She said "screw them, I'm going to go out and win that thing tomorrow (assuming she means the AI arena thing) and then maybe HOH again." I'm not sure who her anger is specifically directed to, but she seems to be staring at the door where T'Kor and Kimo were sitting. She just seems pissed off at the world and there were several people who said right after the veto they were waiting for another Angela episode too. What a great thing to do when you are on the block with very few friends.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 7:55 pm

This is a rather easy one:

Quinn will either not be the replacement nom by America, will win AI Arena or will not be the one to go home due to the stupidity of the house.

Tucker/Kenney (whoever survives) wins HoH, and Quinn plays his power to takeover the HoH.

There are so many moving parts for all of this to happen it will be called "The Perfect Storm" aka production interference

Don't be surprised if it turns out Quinn can still play his power after he gets the renom and he takes over the HoH to have Tucker/Kenney and they allow him to put Angela back up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 10:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is a rather easy one:

Quinn will either not be the replacement nom by America, will win AI Arena or will not be the one to go home due to the stupidity of the house.

Tucker/Kenney (whoever survives) wins HoH, and Quinn plays his power to takeover the HoH.

There are so many moving parts for all of this to happen it will be called "The Perfect Storm" aka production interference

Don't be surprised if it turns out Quinn can still play his power after he gets the renom and he takes over the HoH to have Tucker/Kenney and they allow him to put Angela back up

Someone asked him today when everyone was in the living room when he can play his power and he says it has to be done before noms are done, so at least that part is out the window thankfully.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:47 am

Kimo, Tkor and Rubina will all tell Quinn that Joseph and Leah have been plotting against him and throwing him under the bus.  Tkor and Kimo already did a bit about Leah Wednesday night, but this will be a planned thing to try to shift things.

Tkor's heart may not be in it though because she had a brief conversation with Tkor saying that Quinn wanted to put something new together (right up her alley, a new alliance) and told her Quinn mentioned Tkor, Chelsie and Cam, but she wasn't sure of the specifics.

Next will be the girls planning how to get all the guys out of the house first and then working to the end and I don't think they will see it coming UNLESS Leah feels like she is at the bottom and starts reeling in Quinn, Cam and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 4:02 am

If one of the nominees win veto, Chelsie will throw out MJ as a replacement nominee. The reason? Well, MJ made a dumb mistake tonight and no it wasn't talking out of turn or giving away too much information or anything like that. She was on the bathroom couch, Leah was in the shower. Chelsie was on the couch next to MJ. Cam was laying down on the couch with his head in MJ's lap. She was rubbing his head. This is not a crush or anything like that. They have had group discussions about some of them like to have their head massaged or rubbed (even had a debate about the correct term to use like rub, pet, massage, etc.). Cam was one of those people who said he likes to have that done and MJ also likes to have it done to her. Leah has rubbed MJ's head, but I don't recall any male hg's doing it. This was completely innocent and means absolutely NOTHING. She is just someone hanging out in a group and feeling comfortable for the first time in weeks and not thinking about game.

Then her arm was resting on his shoulder and she asked him why it felt so weird and asked if he broke it? He said it was separated really bad playing football and that is the way it healed. She told Chelsie to feel how weird it is, but she said she didn't want to and walked out of the bathroom a few seconds later.

Chelsie "LIKES" Cam and Brooklyn was trying to play matchmaker with them pretending to be their therapist and them pretending to be in a relationship. it was all in good fun most of the time, but I think she was hoping he would get the hint. Chelsie used to resent Leah because she was close to Cam and he used to follow her around all the time. Chelsie is usually a very focused player, but this COULD tip the situation somewhere else. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:51 am

chap5788 wrote:
If one of the nominees win veto, Chelsie will throw out MJ as a replacement nominee.  The reason?  Well, MJ made a dumb mistake tonight and no it wasn't talking out of turn or giving away too much information or anything like that.  She was on the bathroom couch, Leah was in the shower.  Chelsie was on the couch next to MJ.  Cam was laying down on the couch with his head in MJ's lap.  She was rubbing his head.  This is not a crush or anything like that.  They have had group discussions about some of them like to have their head massaged or rubbed (even had a debate about the correct term to use like rub, pet, massage, etc.).  Cam was one of those people who said he likes to have that done and MJ also likes to have it done to her.  Leah has rubbed MJ's head, but I don't recall any male hg's doing it.  This was completely innocent and means absolutely NOTHING.  She is just someone hanging out in a group and feeling comfortable for the first time in weeks and not thinking about game.  

Then her arm was resting on his shoulder and she asked him why it felt so weird and asked if he broke it?  He said it was separated really bad playing football and that is the way it healed.  She told Chelsie to feel how weird it is, but she said she didn't want to and walked out of the bathroom a few seconds later.

Chelsie "LIKES" Cam and Brooklyn was trying to play matchmaker with them pretending to be their therapist and them pretending to be in a relationship.  it was all in good fun most of the time, but I think she was hoping he would get the hint.  Chelsie used to resent Leah because she was close to Cam and he used to follow her around all the time.  Chelsie is usually a very focused player, but this COULD tip the situation somewhere else.  Just sayin'.

Not sure if this was before or after the events you described or not, but I'd love to see Joseph up there. But Quinn won't do it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 12:45 pm

Thankfully, it was AFTER the situation I posted. I am so glad I was wrong about Chelsie being upset. Later in the evening when Kimo and Tkor were out in the yard boo-hooing about everyone doing them so dirty and Leah keeping Joseph occupied for a bit (Rubina in the DR), the 3 of them were in the rock bedroom basically discussing the events in the house and how they came about. MJ finally got some accurate explanations from Chelsie and Cam both of what happened and why. MJ shared information with them as well. Then Joseph came in and got in Tucker's old bed. He said he was just going to "change it up a bit" but of course we know he just wants to be where the talking might be happening. Chelsie did mention to Joseph that Tucker did a lot of sweating on those sheets and that made him get up and inspect it. Not sure if he stayed in there or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 3:23 pm

Todays veto will be the slip and slide (stay with me, this is not to taunt you, I'm going somewhere with it)

There will, however, be a twist. Instead of being provided with the liquid to transfer, the HG's will first have to fill a bowl with their tears and then transfer it to the other side. Everyone will think Angela is a lock for it and it will be then that they realize that through all of her crying episodes, they were nothing but crocodile tears
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 3:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Todays veto will be the slip and slide (stay with me, this is not to taunt you, I'm going somewhere with it)

There will, however, be a twist.  Instead of being provided with the liquid to transfer, the HG's will first have to fill a bowl with their tears and then transfer it to the other side.  Everyone will think Angela is a lock for it and it will be then that they realize that through all of her crying episodes, they were nothing but crocodile tears

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 4:34 pm

Well we just found out that tonight Julie is missing her first ever live eviction and Jerry O'Connell is replacing her for tonight.

After the episode airs, internet trolls will flood social media with all of the conspiracy theories taht CBS is pushing Julie out and will permanently replace her and this is Jerry's audition!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 4:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well we just found out that tonight Julie is missing her first ever live eviction and Jerry O'Connell is replacing her for tonight.

After the episode airs, internet trolls will flood social media with all of the conspiracy theories taht CBS is pushing Julie out and will permanently replace her and this is Jerry's audition!

Are you SURE it is only a conspiracy theory???? seehearspeak Laughing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 3:38 pm

When (IF) Leah goes through with putting Tkor on the block against Rubina. Rubina will be crying and sobbing, not for herself, but for Tkor being on the block. She will rant and rave about how it is so hard for Tkor to have to endure that stuff. Then she will say she WILL NOT campaign against Tkor and in fact will tell people to just evict her instead because Tkor DESERVES to be there more than she does.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:59 pm

Tonight, Leah gets evicted with the first unanimous vote of the season.

In the double eviction Angela wins HoH and nominates Chelsie and Cam. Cam wins veto and takes himself down. Rubina is the replacement nom. For the eviction Kimo votes to evict Chelsie, Cam votes to evict Rubina and after realizing that Chelsie played her for a fool, MJ votes to evict Chelsie and Chelsie goes home. In her exit interview with Julie, Chelsie is beside herself and says she is most betrayed by Cam who did not use veto on her but used it on himself.

Cam gets evicted the following week and in the3 jury house, Chelsie does nothing but berate him for not saving her with the veto becasue she could have saved them both if she wasn't on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 3:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:

In the double eviction Angela wins HoH and nominates Chelsie and Cam.  Cam wins veto and takes himself down.  Rubina is the replacement nom.  For the eviction Kimo votes to evict Chelsie, Cam votes to evict Rubina and after realizing that Chelsie played her for a fool, MJ votes to evict Chelsie and Chelsie goes home.  In her exit interview with Julie, Chelsie is beside herself and says she is most betrayed by Cam who did not use veto on her but used it on himself.

Cam gets evicted the following week and in the3 jury house, Chelsie does nothing but berate him for not saving her with the veto becasue she could have saved them both if she wasn't on the block

I LOVE this, but would like to offer a tweak to it. Instead of Cam being the next one evicted, I would prefer that Kimo or Angela go to jury instead. That way Chelsie has to sit in jury knowing MJ and Cam are in the house together without her watchful eye!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 4:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

In the double eviction Angela wins HoH and nominates Chelsie and Cam.  Cam wins veto and takes himself down.  Rubina is the replacement nom.  For the eviction Kimo votes to evict Chelsie, Cam votes to evict Rubina and after realizing that Chelsie played her for a fool, MJ votes to evict Chelsie and Chelsie goes home.  In her exit interview with Julie, Chelsie is beside herself and says she is most betrayed by Cam who did not use veto on her but used it on himself.

I LOVE this, but would like to offer a tweak to it.  Instead of Cam being the next one evicted, I would prefer that Kimo or Angela go to jury instead.  That way Chelsie has to sit in jury knowing MJ and Cam are in the house together without her watchful eye!

But then we have less of jury coverage of her just berating him. With the way I have it initially, there is still a full week of him in there with MJ and Chelsie not being there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 5:10 pm

That's true, I guess I have DE on the brain and just think everyone is going up and out in 1 day! Duh!

Oh, and that also gives her a week to stew about it and to start asking him if he "had fun" with MJ without her in the house to go along with the other. Once again, we have an example of WHY we need cameras in the jury house.

Oh, and I bet Leah would love nothing more than to drop those little hints of MJ and Cam being in there playing the game together too!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 1:11 am

Chelsie will get cold feet about sending out Rubina and go back to Cam and say she can't do it because she knows that Kimo might target her instead of MJ to break up her and Cam. Will he buy it? Who knows. But if he insists on keeping Kimo I think she will tell him she is going to vote the other way and let MJ break the tie and then neither of them are at fault and the jury won't know which one voted which way because those results are not told to them. Very stupid, but Cam would buy it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 2:28 am

This one is EASY and will 100% happen.

If MJ does not win the veto she is gone regardless of who wins the veto, especially since Cam talked Chelsie into keeping Kimo and her trying to talk MJ into being on board, but she didn't get that from her and just might have shot herself in the foot with doubts in MJ's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 1:46 am

Now that Chelsie won the HOH, she will go full throttle trying to make sure that SOMEONE takes out MJ in order to make her path to the end be as easy as possible and she won't be responsible for MJ leaving. I am guessing Chelsie will throw the veto to make sure it doesn't fall on her to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 1 of 1