Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AI Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

AI Arena Empty
PostSubject: AI Arena   AI Arena EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 3:26 pm

I think it's time we have it's own thread for this new competition. I've been back and forth about how I feel about this latest twist. I think part of me is cynical becasue of how there twists ahve flopped so bad in the past.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. Of course the jury is still out as we have only seen the one comp for it so far. If they start putting out comps that obviously favor a specific houseguest that changes things. The one we saw so far being the memory comp was fine for me. Anyone can win it. Yes, some people are better at those type of things than others, but thate is not much you can do to even the playing field compared to having a very physical comp for the older HG's like Anglea or Kenney.

I think what I like about it so far is that it takes away a part of the backdoor threat. If you aer going to try and backdoor someone, they still have this final chance to save themselves. As long as the comps remain an anyone can win type of thing, you can;t put up a pawn to compete better in AI arena to take someone out.

Now in week 1, Angela wasn;t even paying attention to the twist, which could be good or bad. We know she wanted MAtt out and that's what she got, but she also would have been fine if Kenney had gone out as he was her initial target, so it worked out for her.

Chelsie is fucking it up. As I've mentioned before, if Lisa wins AI arena, none of her targets are left on the block. Yeah, they can send Angela home, but that's a huge target that was protecting you and most if the house from being a target. With her gone and taking attention away from everyone else, more people can show up on each others radar.

So far, I like the new twist and it's something that I think I'd like to stick around for the entire season and for future seasons*

*Opinion subject to change🐹
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

AI Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Arena   AI Arena EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 6:14 pm

Like you, I do like it, but the jury is still out on the final verdict. That comp last week I thought anyone could win, but also wasn't just a crapshoot because some people with a great attention to detail could smoke a comp like that. I thought maybe that was the thing with Kimo. But, apparently Kimo totally guessed and had no actual idea what was right, just got lucky on that one. Of course maybe he doesn't want to look like a threat, but he says this to T'kor the person he seems to tell everything to.

I do hope they switch up the comps a bit so nobody really knows what to expect from week to week.
Back to top Go down

AI Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: