Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilergirl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Spoilergirl Empty
PostSubject: Spoilergirl   Spoilergirl EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 11:17 am

Wanted to share this from spoilergirl, she posted this before the season started

Now I don't buy this for a second that CBS lawyers got involved to give her this threat of a lawsuit. Now I'm not a lawyer, but spoiling tv shows is not something you can win a lawsuit over. I think her source simply no longer works for BB or is no longer giving her information. Think about it, in order for CBS to be able to serve her with the threat of legal action, they have to know her identity. If they know her identity, it would not be difficult to figure out who she knows on the production team and simply terminate that persons employment. Going after the social media account of the person receiving information from your employee is too big of a stretch
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Spoilergirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilergirl   Spoilergirl EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 6:07 pm

If people have to sign NDA's that can get pretty expensive, so they may have threatened her source with that information. Or, what if SHE is the source? In any event, it's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Spoilergirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilergirl   Spoilergirl EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:03 pm

I just think it's funny the way she plays this whole thing up. Yes she did provide some accurate spoilers over the past 2 seasons but this whole threat of a lawsuit thing doesn't pass the sniff test. It would be much more believable if she had claimed that her source was threatened for violating the NDA. But like you said, not a big deal
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Spoilergirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilergirl   Spoilergirl EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:28 pm

The girl just wants to extend her "15 minutes of fame" a bit longer with a little bit of intrigue! She always acted like it was some sort of covert operation anyway instead of something leaking information to her so it stands to reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spoilergirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilergirl   Spoilergirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilergirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: