Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kenney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Kenney Empty
PostSubject: Kenney   Kenney EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 2:44 pm

OK, Apparantly there is something to Keeney constantly saying he wants to go home. Tucker brought up that supposedly production told Kenney that if he keeps talking about wanting to go home he will be pulled and not get paid

Now this is nothing but speculation from Tucker on what the DR may have told him, but I don't believe for a minute that production told him that. Anytime someone wants to self-evict, producion does everything in their power to get them to stay, including threatening to make them reimburse the show for all money spent so far(They really can't do that, but they can make the threat). Now this thing about the threats comes from Evel Dick, ut again not from his own experience, what he's been told from others who have threatened to quit. But I lean toward Dick being correct based solely on what we've seen in the past with HG's being in DR so long when they are contemplating quitting. Audrey from Season 17 is a perfect example of this.

Ok, ow on a much funnier note. Kenney told Cedric straight up that he was a cop, now I'm not sure if Cedric shared that with anyone, but others have picked up on it. Especially Brooklyn, who makes a great point. If Kenney is really a food truck owner, then why has he been in the house for 3 weeks and hasn't cooked a single thing? I had to laugh at that one, if you are going to make what you do for a living, at least be able to back it up!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Kenney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenney   Kenney EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:46 pm

I've heard from bits and pieces of conversations that Kenney apparently went a bit crazy on his own when Tucker was in the DR. He straight up told various people they would have been his target (Brooklyn being one of them) and who he would have put up next to each other. He went off on a lot of people and DR told Tucker that he better go out and calm Kenney down or he was going to get himself taken out of the game. Then later the narrative that the DR was going to pull him for talking about wanting to go home came out, so who knows what is true. It sounds to me like maybe he got a bit aggressive when going on his rant and THAT may have been why Tucker went out to stop him.

What is weird now though is that Kenney and Tucker don't seem to be together anymore. Not sure if it is acting or what, but Kenney seems to be trying to stick with Cedric a bit, so that part confuses me. I think Cedric was the one who told everyone in his group that Kenney was a cop If I were Kenney I would make sure the information gets out about Cedric's military background as an intelligence officer is also shared because that is something that people will do a double take about for sure.
Back to top Go down

Kenney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: