Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brooklyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 6:09 pm

My initial thought of her was that she could possibly be a dark horse one to watch in this game. She didn't seem to get too shook about anything, seemed level-headed and I thought she would be good in comps. What I have seen so far with the comps leads me to think this will NOT be her forte for sure. But one thing is really bothering me about her and that is she has her finger in just about all the groups and has been a stopgap to keep information flowing around and causing more upset and drama. I don't want to see them fight every single day, but I do want to see people have to pivot or change plans, groups or whatever when things go awry. She is no where near Derrick as far as manipulation, but she pisses me off the way he did when he would put out fires before they start.

Her and Rubina were talking about the upcoming America vote and what they should do with various people left on the block. Rubina said she is willing to vote out Tucker, but when the option was Quinn vs Tucker Rubina said "Quinn might get evicted." Brooklyn's answer was "this house won't do that" and wasn't interested in thinking of how they might do that. Of course she has a couple of alliances (soon to be a third one) that include Quinn but has admitted that he would be hard to beat at the end of the game. Why would you want to tie yourself up with someone who could beat you hands down at the end of the game and has options throughout the house that may be a better option than you are?

Either she steps up and does something or builds something else, or she can go anytime as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:13 pm

I wanted to like Brooklyn when the season started just because of the fact that the social media assholes instantly disliked her because she may or may not be a Trump supporter. I don't think any of it has been confirmed and none of her behavior could lead anybody to say one way or the other what her political beliefs are. I really don't care the political beliefs of any of them unless they are an in your face extremist, which we haven't seen.

Needless to say, she's been a disappointment, but she is at least vocal and tries to give some insight and even do some manipulating, unlike some of the previous disappointments we've seen in the past. I'm looking at you BB17 Meg.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 10:18 pm

I agree she does seem to have some insight, but seems unwilling to actually USE that insight. She broaches subjects with people she really trusts (Chelsie, Rubina mostly), but then backs right up. I don't expect her to go out and blow up games and shit like that, but I think she is going to be one who is afraid to make a move, EVEN when it is handed to her on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 1:45 am

I don't know if it is true or not, but apparently there are a lot of pictures going around social media of Brooklyn with Kat Dunn and Aaryn Gries and BB fans are reacting pretty negative about the Aaryn situation. Apparently this suddenly came up because Aaryn and Kat both commented on BB social media about their support of Brooklyn and Aaryn tell Brooklyn to go in there and pop off.

The pictures look real enough, but I'm no expert and to be honest, I don't really care because I don't like Brooklyn anyway. Aaryn could have changed her thoughts on race or whatever, but I don't care about that either. But, if all of this IS real, why the HELL would Aaryn post on BB sites showing her support and posting these pictures of her with Brooklyn KNOWING what kind of blowback she would more than likely receive on the outside? But if Aaryn is the same person we saw in the house, she probably doesn't care about any of that and doesn't think about the ramifications it might pose for Brooklyn on the outside either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 9:21 am

Yep, this isn't anything new

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13644623/big-brother-fans-fury-toxic-casting-aaryn-gries.html

Its funny to me how these fans claim this bullshit when it's them that are so toxic. This shit with Aaryn was over 10 years ago These assholes seem to think that people can't grow or change. These are the same people that try to dig up dirt on people from a long time ago, kind of like when Paula Deen got called out for shit she had said 30 years prior. And even more ridiculous , these are the same people that are offended by great movies that they judge by todays standards, like 16 Candles and Long Duk Dong is problematic due to racial stereotypes. Sorry but that character was hysterical back then and is still hysterical to this day. What these idiots don't realize is that the intention of such characters is basically mocking stereotypes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 4:11 pm

Like I said, I don't know whether she has changed or evolved or whatever, and I don't really care. But Aaryn knows what she went through coming out of the house last time, so why put that on Brooklyn at this point? Why go to a BB site and post a picture of the 2 of you together, dressed alike and talk about her "popping off" in the house? That just puts a blotch on Brooklyn that she really doesn't need. I just think it was a stupid move on Aaryn's part to do that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:10 am

Brooklyn is REALLY on her high horse, wonder if that will continue when she DOESN'T win the wall? She thinks she has successfully fixed her reputation about where her vote stood and why it was supposedly flipped by Kimo and T'kor. Leah ratted her out a bit to Kimo and T'kor but then said that MJ is on their team too (with friends like Leah, who needs enemies?).

Her and Chelsie were in the bathroom with Rubina and Brooklyn said you notice T'kor, Kimo and Joseph are all hiding and that's because they are going to make a "floater's alliance" for themselves instead of being on a real time. I guess she forgot they were supposed to be part of her team.

Her and Chelsie also had a good laugh about Angela being on the right side of the vote and shouldn't even be in the house. Then Brooklyn said people are just using her as a number which is really sad for people to do that to other people, but apparently Angela is okay with having other people use her to keep her in the game. Once again, she is using people all over the fucking house as numbers and making new alliances every week to stay off the block.

Oh, how I hope she goes on the block this week to teach her a lesson that she isn't as untouchable as she thinks she is, and the way she is treating T'kor and Kimo who are very much loved by the others in the house on a personal level will more than likely move her up that ladder pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:17 am

Another thing that Brooklyn is telling anyone within ear shot that T'kor and Kimo are playing both sides of the house so it came out fine for them. Why don't people in the room then ask "who are the members of each side and which one are YOU on?"

Anyway, this stuff is coming back to Kimo and T'kor and it is making T'kor cry, which is really PISSING Kimo off. He is a teddy bear, but he can get worked up for others and protecting T'Kor is very important to him. I would LOVE to see him erupt and put Brooklyn, Chelsie and Quinn on blast!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:46 am

Tonight after the eviction, but before the HOH comp, Tucker was talking to Rubina about Brooklyn and how he knows what she is trying to spin is a crock of shit. He said her face will tell you everything. He says her first facial reaction to any big event will tell you and then she will try to correct it. Like when he won the AI last week, her face showed she hated it, but then put on a smile and hugged him and everything.

He apparently told someone else before the eviction show to keep their eyes on Brooklyn when the winner of AI arena is announced and then the vote and it will tell you everything you need to know. Tucker told Rubina that when MJ came down that stairway in front, her face was pissed for sure and then she smile. Then while they were working on the votes, she was acting like she was in charge of everything. Rubina said that she basically told her she was going home and that what they had for a friendship was real, but things didn't work out.

Tonight she goes from room to room complaining that Angela is going to make jury now and she will scream if Angela makes it further than her. Then she goes to the kitchen to fix dinner (like always to score points, has even admitted this is why she does it) and every time Angela even opens her mouth, the look on her face says it all. I think there are daggers shooting out of her eyes. She also looks at T'kor and Kimo the same way. I can't wait until she is on the block. It may not happen this week, but it WILL happen sometime (soon I hope) and it would be even funnier if it is Angela who does it!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 6:11 am

This woman doesn't know when to shut her fucking mouth! She goes to do "damage control" with people (like Kimo) and then shits on him while doing it. Then she goes and then goes and makes fun of him in a very personal way to various people.

She just told Quinn that T'kor, Kimo and Joseph would have had a much better shot at staying in the game if they had stayed with them instead of Tucker. She said she wanted to tell all 3 of them that Tucker only chose them because they are "completely worthless" and nobody wants them around except for a vote. She gets really personal and really ugly quickly. I just hope she ends up on the block the ENTIRE week where she has to schmooze people for their vote and they give her very vague answers.

And Quinn was throwing T'kor and Kimo under the bus HARD CORE for someone who is supposed to be more true to them than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 6:15 am

Oh and one more thing, when she hugged MJ after she won the AI arena she told her she has to vote for Cedric to stay, but she voted for Rubina instead. Brooklyn said that shows she is "completely stupid too" but Chelsie explained she had given her word to Rubina and Cedric didn't promise her anything. Brooklyn said that they need to keep her close to them because she can win comps and will more than likely do as she is told. But Tucker already told Rubina he was going to have a talk with MJ about what has been going on around her to try to "wake her ass up." I hope she shares some stuff with him as well!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:39 am

I need to go and read up on it, but I am seeing some reports that Brooklyn/Chelsie did much better damage control that T'kor and Kimo. Which just shows how bad T'kor and Kimo are at this game. There is no damage control to be done. "It was obvious we are not in long term plans, otherwise the Collective would not have spun off to form the Pentagon, yes we know about that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:15 pm

Well, Brooklyn and Chelsie THINK they did well on damage control, but Tucker wasn't buying what they were selling. He gave Brooklyn and Chelsie both several chances to come clean about a few things, and they lied like rugs. Brooklyn even went as far as to say she has NEVER lied to Tucker and won't start now. She ONLY voted that way because T'kor, Kimo and Joseph lied to her, but he knows she was actively telling people to vote Rubina out. Chelsie was a little more straight forward and said that T'kor and Kimo asked her where her vote was and she was honest that she was keeping Cedric. She admitted that T'kor told her she didn't think she could vote against Rubina, which directly conflicts with the original story and Brooklyn's ENTIRE story.

Then BOTH of them told Tucker they have no other alliances and the two of them are close, but no final 2's. He knows these are complete lies too.

As far as their damage control with others, that didn't go well either because Brooklyn basically went off on both T'kor and Kimo and even had Kimo crying at one point. Leah came into a room with Tucker, T'kor and Kimo and told them that Brooklyn was telling everyone that T'kor and Kimo flipped the vote to send Rubina out and then flipped back to make her and Chelsie look bad. T'kor was crying at that point and Kimo was very upset. People in the house believe T'kor and Kimo as of now.

That being said, T'kor now thinks her and Kimo need to change Tucker's plan from having Chelsie as a replacement to MJ instead. MJ kept her word to Rubina and she really didn't have to. Brooklyn even told her to vote the other way. Plus, Tucker already told MJ she was safe. T'kor now wants them to protect Quinn AND Chelsie from Tucker and then they can join back up with them for the end of the game. Kimo is telling her that they need to leave it alone right now, but she wants to warn Chelsie about what could be coming.

Like you said, the 2 of them should just be saying they knew they were at the bottom of the group and not being included in plans. Plus they are closer to Rubina than Cedric anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Here's T'kors problem and this is what makes her such a bad player. While floating is a valid strategy, she is not playing it the correct way. I realize that in a game like this, you want to think 2 or 3 steps ahead. But in this instance, at least wait for the dust to settle. If you are a key player in a blindside and pretty much the deciding vote. You take your lumps and don't make excuses to the evicted side. you still have this current HoH to deal with. He hasn't even made noms yet and she already wants to shake things up again and mend fences with the side she just fucked over? Sit back and let things play out this week. You have plenty of time to figure out what to do next week without rocking the boat this week. It would be great if this flip flopping got around to everyone and even Kimo turned on her ass.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's T'kors problem and this is what makes her such a bad player.  While floating is a valid strategy, she is not playing it the correct way.  I realize that in a game like this, you want to think 2 or 3 steps ahead.  But in this instance, at least wait for the dust to settle.  If you are a key player in a blindside and pretty much the deciding vote.  You take your lumps and don't make excuses to the evicted side.  you still have this current HoH to deal with.  He hasn't even made noms yet and she already wants to shake things up again and mend fences with the side she just fucked over?  Sit back and let things play out this week.  You have plenty of time to figure out what to do next week without rocking the boat this week.  It would be great if this flip flopping got around to everyone and even Kimo turned on her ass.

Well Brooklyn keeps backing the bus up and running over Kimo over and over and over to anyone who will listen. She doesn't realize she is just digging herself in deeper and deeper all the time. Tucker reassured Kimo in their one-on-one, but told him about Brooklyn and what she is trying to do. Tucker also said that the other side seems to think that Kimo and T'kor are going on the block or maybe even MJ, so he wanted Kimo to seem nervous about it around others after he leaves.

Then, right on cue, just as T'kor told him, he started talking about MJ not being able to be trusted and throwing her under the bus. Tucker agreed that she is with Brooklyn and Chelsie, and she might be an option this week, but he wants Brooklyn first and foremost (apparently Quinn is going up, but if he behaves, he won't be the target anymore).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 4:04 am

So Brooklyn has remarkably changed her ENTIRE demeanor with people in the house. She was actually trying to be charming with Leah, Angela and Kimo in the yard and it was cringy at best. She doesn't realize that it is almost worse to FORCE some nice talking. I get it, she has to start somewhere, but I'm betting she will be talking to Chelsie about how EXCRUCIATING it was to talk to "those people" by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 5:19 pm

Now this is funny. I guess Brookyln mentioned something about knowing Joseph's brother in high school and them being in a play together. Well one person on Twitter claims to be Joseph's older brother and denies knowing Brooklyn and says he doesn't remember her as she graduated a year before him and such. People are eating this shit up and believe this dude is actually Josephs brother because he posted a yearbook picture of Brooklyn. They ignore that the twitter account is barely a month old and there are no pictures of this guy and Joseph. I didn't even see anything about the convo just some stuff about her shit talking Joseph, nothing about knowing his brother. This is how stupid this fandom is
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 4:14 am

Well, Brooklyn has made all her rounds and came to the conclusion that if she doesn't win AI she is going to be evicted, or at least that is what she told Chelsie. Chelsie did agree with her as well. The all the sudden Chelsie said she would not throw the AI arena (I was reading this update), so I am not sure if Chelsie got the impression Brooklyn was trying to hint at that or what, but I thought it was weird for Chelsie to say that.

In any event, she seems to realize her situation, but she is very, very focused on the fact if she is able to escape eviction this week and wins HOH, her ONE target is Tucker. I guess I would LOVE to hear how she plans to accomplish that? Assuming the AI arena ends this week, it would be a backdoor situation, but who would she put on the block initially? Easy answer would be some combination of T'kor, Kimo and Joseph. But putting people up like that pretty much ensures that people who would want to protect Tucker or even Tucker himself have a GREAT chance to win veto and keep the noms the same. She wouldn't leave any sleep over one of them going out the door, but she is going to be playing the game solo at that point with virtually NOBODY on her side and she doesn't have the comp chops to to that. But I guess she can always try, that is if she can pull off the AI arena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 8:31 am

I disagree, if she is able to pull off AI Arena and then wins an HoH, watch how quickly T'kor and Kimo are right back up her ass. Plus she will have Chelsie and Quinn and could manipulate the hell out of MJ. Lot's of these HG's are very fickle when it comes to this shit and a Borrklyn HoH would be no different. While I don;t care for Brooklyn, I never want to see anyone just roll over and die. I respect the fight but lets face it, she has zero chance to win this game. Even if she stays, she already pissed off way too many people
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 3:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I disagree, if she is able to pull off AI Arena and then wins an HoH, watch how quickly T'kor and Kimo are right back up her ass.  Plus she will have Chelsie and Quinn and could manipulate the hell out of MJ.  Lot's of these HG's are very fickle when it comes to this shit and a Borrklyn HoH would be no different.  While I don;t care for Brooklyn, I never want to see anyone just roll over and die.  I respect the fight but lets face it, she has zero chance to win this game.  Even if she stays, she already pissed off way too many people

Sure she would have a couple of days where people were listening to her and being up her ass, but she would squash any good will with the way she would handle her HOH. She has told EVERYONE she would not put them up. She has said Tucker is her only target, but what happens if he wins veto? Who does she put up there to BD Tucker? Who is going to volunteer to go up as a pawn for her? She doesn't need their permission, but that is just more people pissed off at the end of the week. And IF she is successful in taking out Tucker, she will be the next one out of the game because her resume would be too good to keep in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn   Brooklyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: