Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joseph

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Maybe when the season is over and he goes back to work at his video store, he can sell videos of his highlights this season for what NOT to do on reality shows!

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Donald Duck

Joseph drove me nuts a lot of the time, but I have to admit the entertainment value of his comments versus his actions is second to none. Sure hope he has some good support at home because the shit he is going to take (both in fun and probably nasty) is going to be brutal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:58 pm

I know it hasn't even been a day but there's something wrong with this guy:

https://ew.com/big-brother-26-joseph-rodriguez-eviction-interview-brutally-honest-cast-opinions-8707621

Some things make sense like not wanting to be stuck in jury, things like that I get, but the Dr Will thing is ridiculous, and the interviewer is horrible. Joseph gave a non answer and then that was it, no follow up. What Joseph doesn't realize is that while Dr Will was not winning comps, he wasn't actively telling everyone about how he was throwing them and it had nothing to do with playing against fewer people

Then the whole thing about getting robbed of playing real big brother? This is exactly what Big brother is. A twist you didn't expect. And this one they got right and I'd have liked it to have gone longer. And he can fuck himself about jury should be 9 people. With a 9 person jury, the first juror is stuck in jury house for more than half of the game and has to go on hearsay about what happened after they left. Hell I'd be fine with them going down to 5 jurors, or at the very least, let the juror watch the live evictions like they do on survivor. Also let them watch all the comps in full, not the bullshit CBS edit DVD that's sent
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 8:37 pm

His biggest problem was running his mouth about his game prowess because he wanted everyone to recognize him for that. But that made people notice him as well. If he had just kept his mouth shut with the kinds of conversations he had with Chelsie or when he was so direct and "frank" with Angela (knowing she doesn't take things well) he might not have been in that position.

His delusions are still alive and kicking though thinking of all these "reasons" why he got evicted instead of owning his own mistakes. A smaller jury or AI arena doesn't make or break anyone if you adapt to the game. And thinking he was playing the same game as Chelsie was laughable as well. At some point he needs to realize that people wanted him around for a number and really nothing else.

He also still blames everything on Quinn, but is okay with Leah. Just wait til he gets home and watches some of the show back and sees what a fool she made of him and enjoyed every minute of it. That's going to sting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joseph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph   Joseph - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joseph
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: