Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AI Instigator

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

AI Instigator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 1:21 pm

Yes, I understood the skippy reference, but I choose to think my investigative skills are STELLAR and I have cracked the case!!! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:00 pm

Rubina hologram talked about Angela.

Angela afterwards: I do not want to be known as some sort of twerking Queen"

Yep, more lame ass shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:27 pm

This doesn't sound even remotely close to what the guys in the bathroom area were talking about at all. They were talking about some sort of power shift kind of thing. I guess they could have been wondering if something was going to happen (like Quinn's takeover) as a result of this stuff, but it didn't sound like that at all.

A lot of the hg's think it is Angela because she is so calm and happy right now, but I don't see her putting out this particular thing about her twerking. Sure it would cover it up that she was doing it by choosing something about herself, but I'm guessing there are A LOT of things they could choose about Angela.

I am sticking to my choice that it is MJ. My second choice is Chelsie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:40 pm

Yeah, this was an early post right when feeds came back and then there was more development about the AI giving out compliments
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 3:13 pm

Tucker has really made a mess of this whole thing. First he started with him and Rubina's showmance with backfired spectacularly and he knew it. Then he started framing Angela for being the instigator, pointing out every inconsistency or weird behavior by her to everyone and doing a very good job with it. They were all running with it.

As I posted before, Angela was feeling like she was cast aside by others and it makes her dangerous when that happens for sure. Tucker then moved to Angela with the instigator, but was actually trying to be complimentary, but she wasn't really happy that she was going to be known for twerking, so that didn't help much. Tucker continued to point the finger at her and she was getting more and more restless.

Then she had her punishment and everyone spent time outside to support her, but most of them were almost having their own party with laughing and carrying on. Quinn was being excessively weird and trying to be funny with Leah laughing like it was the best comedy act she had ever seen, which egged it on more. He did a stint where he was yelling at "production" for doing these bad things to his friend (Angela) and went so overboard I saw her roll her eyes a few times. Tucker was very rarely out there "supporting" her unless Rubina was with him and I think that bothered her the most.

Tucker kind of felt the shift, so he had a talk with Angela, telling her that he made a commitment to her long before Rubina and he would honor that. She whined about people being in duos and she was afraid she was a renom, etc. He told her he didn't think it was her, but if it was, she would be fine and prove people wrong again. She the said she knows people think she is behind the AI stuff and it is bothering her too. He said he believes her. After she walked away, he said "this really sucks."

He then went into clean up mode and starting trying to blame it on Leah, which nobody was buying at all. He tried to push to have Tkor keep Angela off the block, but at some point during the day (not sure if it was before or after he talk with Tucker), she decided to get a group of people (Leah, MJ and Quinn) in a room and talk about how to take Tucker out of the game! Well Quinn and later MJ both ratted her out (big surprise) and Tkor, Kimo and Rubina then told him they might have to let her go. He fought for her, but it was obvious they were not buying it. They left it last night that he would confront her about his this morning and they would make the final decision.

So, he has really fucked himself up more than anything with this instigator and now they want to make a NEW group of 6 and their idea is a bit different than Tucker's idea.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 11:59 pm

If Tucker is actually serious about giving up and it isn't something he is doing to test certain people and/or part of the instigator stuff, he had better keep that under wraps during the voting time that apparently will start Wednesday night. No matter how well he does as the instigator, people will not award him the top prize if he is going to turn tail and try to quit. BB fans don't like that shit at all. If I was a part of production, THAT is what I would be telling Tucker to get him off this stupid pity train and back in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 8:27 am

Well I would imagine if this is all a ploy Tucker will not be shy about in his DR sessions come Wednesdays show. WE still don;t know how that will even work, vote starts WEdnesday, does Tucker find out Thursday? Will it be revealed to the rest of the HG's? Will he only find out when he's sitting with Julie?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 2:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well I would imagine if this is all a ploy Tucker will not be shy about in his DR sessions come Wednesdays show.  WE still don;t know how that will even work, vote starts WEdnesday, does Tucker find out Thursday?  Will it be revealed to the rest of the HG's?  Will he only find out when he's sitting with Julie?

The card he read said his identity would never be revealed, but they could reveal that there was an instigator in the house and that person was awarded money for it just to add paranoia I guess. They didn't really say when he would be notified what his award was or anything, but I am guessing he will be told Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 1:58 pm

IMO the AI Instigator was going to be a flop regardless of how it was handled, but it still could have been handled much better. They all know that it is a "deepfake" and not the actual people themselves spouting off what is being said. Now at this point, they don't even know 100% that it is someone in he house doing it. I will say that it is funny that there were some who were memorizing what was being said because they thought it was for a comp.

Perhaps Julie should have made an announcement on Thursdays show, "Listen up houseguests, we have a new twist coming up. It has come to my attention that there is an AI Instigator that has infiltrated the BB house. It may be someone sitting beside you, it may be someone who you have already evicted, it could even be someone that has played the game in the past. For the next week, this instigator will appear in the form of one of you and will spread information, or misinformation about things that are going on in the house. It will be up to you to decide what is true and what is not. Good night houseguests!" Her making this announcement on Thursday, BEFORE the eviction and then the first message not showing up until Friday could have had the paranoia running wild leading up to the first message and still does not tip them off as to who it may be, but could plant the idea that it's a former houseguest.

Either way, it's still a stupid twist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Instigator   AI Instigator - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AI Instigator
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: