Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

MJ Empty
PostSubject: MJ   MJ EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:07 pm

ok, this girl is just clueless

Tucker told her about the plans to send her home had she not used her power and how people wanted her to be the replacement this week. Do now she is focused on the Collective and what they will do moving forward. How can she be the only person in the house to not realize that the Collective is dead, never to return.

After Tucker told her about people wanting her to be the replacement, I get wanting to vent to people, but you don;t vent to the entire house. You vent to Tucker and that is it. Tuckers power is officially over and you have no idea who will be in power next week so why would you want to make waves?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:59 pm

Who else did she vent to? I know she talked to Rubina, but they were commiserating about how clueless they both were for a long time. She is very clueless about the game, and right now I think she is trying to figure out how this all passed her by without her seeing any of it. She told Rubina now it makes sense why Chelsie and Brooklyn who have always talked with her here and there were running to her every day to talk and hang out.

Tucker plans to make a side group with MJ and Cam and told some of his group, but I think he sees that they are competitors (as far as comps) who could protect him a bit better than his loyal faithful.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 4:18 pm

This poor girl, bless her heart she has been in over her head the entire game and somehow managing it, albeit very sloppy. I don't know why I like this girl, but I do. Maybe it is because she is very competitive but clueless at the same time. Maybe it is the underdog factor because she had a terrible start. I know she is a recruit and that is something that I usually don't like because they don't know the game. The person she was supposed to be closest to in the house after Matt left was Leah, but even she threw her under the bus all the time. She tried to work with Tucker, but he just kept her close for convenience and nothing else.

Anyway, she learns things almost by accident. When she tries to get information from people or work into a group or something, she fails hopelessly because she is terrible at it. But, when she just talks to people about the game in the past tense, going over events that happened and stuff like that, she seems to learn things more often.

Until last night I don't think she actually thought about jury at all other than people who make it stay to vote at the end and get paid for the summer. And obviously she had NO CLUE about jury management. She was left in the HOH room with Quinn and Joseph. They were just talking about past events, a lot about Tucker and Angela and various information surrounding that. Then they talked about this week and Leah using the veto. She said she had no idea she would use it and thought it was weird, but she earned it so it is her choice. Then Joseph said she wanted to make sure that Angela was in jury because that is a vote for Leah no matter what kind of game she plays. The look on MJ's face said it all..........like she didn't even think about that aspect of it. Guaranteed votes, what a concept!

Joseph and Quinn both said that at least Angela would be more apt to actually participate and hear arguments during the roundtable, but Kimo won't. He makes up his mind and that is it, he won't consider other things. They gave examples and one from Joseph was Kimo wanting MJ to go last week because there was a rumor that she might put him up in week 2 if she won HOH. This also surprised her. Quinn said Kimo talks about MJ not ever talking game with him and they have asked Kimo if HE ever tried with MJ?

Throughout their talk about the game like this, I saw lightbulbs coming on right and left for her like because she had never considered these things as far as threats and groups and all of that. I really hope she wins an HOH before she is evicted and I hope she hears some people (mainly Chelsie) but makes her OWN decisions for her week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 4:25 pm

I think an MJ HoH would be glorious. With her cluelessness, it would be very sloppy and she would constantly go back and forth with who her target would be. She may listen to Chelsie the most but it would drive the rest of them crazy because it's impossible to figure out what she's thinking!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I think an MJ HoH would be glorious.  With her cluelessness, it would be very sloppy and she would constantly go back and forth with who her target would be.  She may listen to Chelsie the most but it would drive the rest of them crazy because it's impossible to figure out what she's thinking!

Yes it would! And to be honest, maybe a clueless HOH would do things a bit better than all these "superfans" who know everything about the game! The person she needs to listen to the LEAST is Leah. She will screw her over with a smile on her face, making her take a BIG move that would kill her own game but help Leah.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 3:26 pm

I could just imagine the uproar on social media if one of the guys said something along the lines of "his woman needs to be able to cook"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Yep, I can and it depends on how it is stated. If a guy says they want their woman to know how to cook, that is fine. But if he says he wants his woman STAYING home, taking care of the house and cooking his dinner, then that would be a problem.

Here I don't think there's anything wrong with what MJ is saying because she doesn't want to be the "dominant one" in the relationship, she wants him to be able to fix and build things as well. I mean she cooks in the house all the time, so obviously she does that. He doesn't seem to be able to do much of anything as noted by people in the house. He doesn't clean. He doesn't cook. He just waits around for others to make things. He might make him a little lunch or something, but not really anything else.

But I can see where this will lead now. Rubina will tell Tkor that MJ is thinking of Cam as her "husband to be" and they will discuss that she moved from Matt to Cam, but Cam is supposed to be Chelsie's man. The other day they were talking about showmances and evicted people and stuff and MJ said "it was only 9 days people, it was hardly a showmance. Matt fell hard for her and she was close with him, but we saw the clips of them alone where she said just because I talk to you doesn't mean I'm flirting with you, etc. She cried when he left, but she cries with just about ANYONE leaves the house.

This will be what makes her a target, the closeness with Cam. Quinn was talking to her about people getting into groups and stuff and said something about people seeing her and Cam, but MJ said that she tries to be friends with everyone and hang out with everyone; it is just some people are more fun than others. Now her and Cam have a deal that he is going to let her cut his hair and he gets to do her makeup, so there is another target on her back again.

I think I am realizing why I like this girl. She doesn't understand much about the game, but is learning SOME of it. She is a competitor that tries to win every comp she is in, she just doesn't. She is who she is regardless and doesn't adhere to the norms of the game too much. If she wants to hang out with people, she does. If she doesn't, that's fine too. She is kind to everyone; if someone is upset she wants to lend support regardless of who it is. She took being a have-not in stride and even sat at the table eating her slop with the others eating their dinner.

In summary, she owns who she is and what she does and that is it. Some of those stupid things they have her say in the DR don't match her persona, but that is nothing new either. I just keep hoping she wins an HOH before she goes to jury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ   MJ Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: