Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you want to see as the next HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Who do you want to see as the next HoH Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:05 pm

For me it's Angela! As messy as I think an MJ HoH would be, we've seen Angela already and she would revert right back to the craziness. I especially want her if she does something she's talked about recently. Put up the people that have never seen the block. Namely Leah and T'kor, let them both squirm for a bit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
For me it's Angela!  As messy as I think an MJ HoH would be, we've seen Angela already and she would revert right back to the craziness.  I especially want her if she does something she's talked about recently.  Put up the people that have never seen the block.  Namely Leah and T'kor, let them both squirm for a bit

An Angela HOH would be a Leah HOH. She has already told her that her game is Leah's, she will do whatever she wants. Now would she throw her under the bus the way she would MJ? Probably not because Angela would tell on her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:16 pm

The more I think about it, the more I would like to see a Cam HOH. Chelsie would want to take over for him, but what the hell would she have him do? He would want to put up Tkor and Rubina because he thinks they would both put him on the block, but that goes against the all girls thing. She could point him to Quinn and Joseph, but both of them seem to be completely cool with Cam, so would he do it? I suppose he could throw Angela up there, but who is he going to sit next to her? I assume it will be 2 nominees, but even worse if it is still 3. Yep this one would be interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 3:52 am

I have been thinking about this today. The first question to ask is WHO would actually put up 2 members of the trio to ensure 1 of them goes to jury?

MJ, Chelsie and Cam talked about this situation over the weekend and it was MJ who said they HAVE to put up 2 of the trio. Chelsie tried to talk about a pawn so as not to show they are targeting them, but Cam and MJ both disagreed about doing that because they HAVE to make sure 1 of them go home to protect their own trio. Now there was discussion as to which 2 should go on the block with various points about putting up the 2 less likely to pull out the veto and such. Now Chelsie can't play this week, but she didn't seem as sold on this idea as Cam and MJ were. And of course now Leah has pushed herself up to the top with her antics last night vomiting a lot of information and throwing people under the bus for hours on end in the HOH room, so who knows what will happen.

I think Tkor will throw the comp, she has 2 shields to take the block for her and Chelsie to advocate for her with other people. I don't think Leah will risk trying to win it either because she will have to put people up and then probably go the following week because her protection will be gone. She needs just another week or so to find her new patsies if she can.

I actually think MJ will go through with it, but not sure if Cam would or not. I could see him putting up Angela and then Rubina or Kimo as a pawn, but I could be wrong.

The REAL wildcard here would be Angela as HOH. What the hell would SHE do? She is kind of teetering off of team Leah's bandwagon a bit and actually leaning more toward glomming on the Chelsie, but neither of those will last. The girls would probably try to prompt her to put boys on the block, but she is almost obsessed with Kimo. Would she try hitting the trio anyway? Would she use one of her own pitches of putting up those who have never seen the block yet? As entertaining as it might be to watch, I don't know if I could stand another Angela HOH to be honest.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 8:30 am

If MJ or CAm win HoH, it would be very stupid to try and go the pawn direction. It's too late in the game for that. It's imperative to get at least one of the trio out. So say you put up Kimo and a pawn in Angela. T'kor wins veto and uses on Kimo, now Rubina is the only one that could be the replacement, and they have the numbers to keep her.

They will all be itching for the double eviction to be coming and from what I can gather, there will be one double eviction and no battle back. but that's subject to cahgne as they always throw something goofy in towards the end. (I have a feeling they may not do any double and do a triple with a battle back but who knows)

Anyhow, they will be ready for something. We talk about Chelsie playing the best game, and while that may be true, it's still not a very good game and wanting ot go the pawn direction this late is testament to that. I think the lines are drawn, Chelsie, Cam and MJ on one side, T'kor, Kimo and Rubina on the other, with Angela and Leah as the wildcards. Angela and Leah would be best served by laying low while the other two take shots at each other, but the dangerous part there is they could end up being collateral damage. The thing that's funny here is that T'kor and Chelsie are pretty much both trying to hide the fact that they're on opposite sides.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 3:15 pm

I agree they have to put 2 of the trio on the block and the other is the replacement. The only problem would be if the 3rd one wins veto and takes one of them down, you have to have solid votes somehow. That is when you put Leah on the block as a replacement and hope Angela keeps her word to vote to keep her so the trio is broken up.

Leah talked strategy with Angela last night and said that MJ has Leah's back more than she has Chelsie's. She told her they don't have an official agreement or anything, but she is with her according to Leah. Angela LOVES that and said she would lay down her life for those girls, they are like her daughters, etc. (yep until she throws them under the bus to stay off the block the next time). She also apparently thinks she can peel Cam away from Chelsie too. She seems to be very intent on winning HOH or maybe hoping Angela will win it, but she has no intention of laying low.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 10:59 pm

They told us that BB comics would return this week and I think they said it would be the veto. It usually is, but they did shake it up before and use it as an HOH before. I don't think they will do that this week because there is too much setup for that one following a DE. So, I started thinking of what they might have as the HOH comp that will happen tonight off the feeds.

I think they are going to want to have something that takes some time to complete so they can keep the feeds down all night. They seem to be a big fan of this lately. So, I thought one maybe it would be the teeter totter one where they have to take the objects from one end to the other without knocking them out and having to start over. This one would be a good one to see and I think Rubina could even have a shot at that one because she is a skater and therefore SHOULD have some balance. Of course she probably thinks that she isn't going to be a target for ANYONE and is going to be carried to the end where she is "okay with not winning" so why bother, right? I don't see Kimo having a shot in hell on that one, but I didn't think he would win this veto either.

This would be a pretty good comp to watch Cam and MJ going for. The question is, would MJ let Cam have this one since he hasn't been HOH and she trusts him? Would he just win it outright? Would HE throw it not wanting to possibly having to take "that shot" if MJ doesn't win veto? Could be pretty entertaining.

Now if Rubina does win HOH, that makes the veto VITAL to all 3 (Cam, Chelsie and MJ). It should be something that Cam excels at, but he does everything in slow motion so who the hell knows?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 3:25 am

So I wonder what the HOH and veto will be this week? They always seem to HAVE to have that stupid what the bleep comp, I just hope that one is the HOH instead of the veto. I would prefer something a bit more active with a mental side to it for the veto to help MJ have a better chance since we now know she is 100% on her own. And yes, Ctown, I can hear you already saying that she should have taken Chelsie out this week, but the same could be said about Chelsie not taking out MJ last week, except of course MJ is getting fucked over by the people she trusted and helped carry to the end, but that is the game.

It would be poetic justice if the veto is the one that is like football with water and shit spraying on them and MJ pulled out the win over Cam, that would be the icing on the cake for me. I also thought of the one with the slingshot shooting at various house event days or something like that, but the did already have a slingshot comp this season. A puzzle would be good as well since MJ seems to be pretty good at those as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 8:25 am

It's a double edged sword of sorts. If MJ had taken Chelsie out this week, that means we may end up with the shittiest final 3 since season 15 wit h the possibility of Kimo, Rubona and Cam. On the other side, you sometimes have to take your shot when you can. Here's the thing, if Chelsie were to win veto and take out MJ, she is going to lose yet another jury vote and you can be sure MJ will let everyone know how she was double crossed. I do want to see MJ and Chelsie in final 3 and I donlt care who the other one is. I just want to see a battle to the finish.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 2:45 pm

I agree with you. Chelsie actually has had bad jury management, I guess hoping her GB messages would fix things. She voted against Tkor, but really didn't have to do that, the votes were there anyway. Now if Chelsie sends Rubina out instead of trying to fulfill the all female final 3 won't set well. Chelsie made Leah believe she was keeping her that week instead of just being straight with her. She screwed up with Angela during the double eviction by saying directly to her that she was looking for someone to be a pawn next to her and then just dismissed her.

When you think about all of this, she actually has a lot of repairing to do with the jury. Oh, and she told Quinn he was safe and the put him on the block to go home. But against Cam, she will still win in a landslide.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:07 pm

Well my LAST chance for slip n slide just slipped on by. They are talking about hearing "building" in the back yard today. Starting this early and it being loud enough for them to remark on the "building" tells me it is one of the more traditional endurance round 1 comps.

Now the comp they choose for this could make all the difference in the world. Whether or not they are sitting or standing; does it go back and forth or round and round, does it slam into some kind of wall, etc. This makes the eviction choice much more important as well. If they are sitting on a disc, I think that is much harder for a large man than women. Rubina being quite small would probably be favored in this type of comp because she probably wouldn't hit the "wall" as hard because of less weight. It would also be a bit more comfortable for her than Cam for sure, but also over Chelsie and MJ because of their height and long legs.

If they have to hold onto something that involves a lot of arm strength, that would be much better for Cam than any of them. Rubina's short arms could also work against her in something like that. But if they have to somehow support their own body weight, it would be harder for Cam. I also don't know if any of them have a problem with going around in circles but that can come into play as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 9:50 am

I still don't think any of that matters. There is only one choice. Evict Cam. He 100% will not take you to final 2 unless a deal is made beforehand,which MJ apparently does not realize she holds those cards.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 2:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I still don't think any of that matters.  There is only one choice.  Evict Cam.  He 100% will not take you to final 2 unless a deal is made beforehand,which MJ apparently does not realize she holds those cards.

I wasn't talking about this in terms of who to keep and who to evict, I was just pointing out the various options from past comps that may favor one or the other. And of course to bitch one last time that I didn't get to see slip n slide! dead horse
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 3:32 pm

Just for you!

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

Well, that was nice of you Ctown! This is probably as close as I'm going to get to seeing it again unfortunately. I still don't know WHY they don't do such an iconic comp like this. I know you said the possibility of injuries, but there are other comps that could (and have) caused injuries before so I'm not buying that excuse anymore.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Remember when they had basically the "what the bleep" type format for the final part of the HOH for several seasons? It kind of made it more of a toss up because you had to actually remember things about your housemates, like the way they talk, etc. At first it was random questions they asked jurors and then that morphed into actual clips from them at an eviction or some other house event using the actual words spoken by them. Then they changed it up and started doing various comps that are based on house events like mashed up song or movie titles and things like that.

I started wondering about this because they didn't have the "what the bleep" comp at the final 5 or final 4 HOH, so I wonder if they are going to move back to that for the final part? If they were to do this, I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, I like when they switch things up a bit to throw people off somewhat. But I also think that final HOH should be harder than other comps because it is the most important one of the season giving that person the right to determine the final 2 people. But determining what is more difficult for that final comp really isn't the same across the board.

They have had so many question comps this season I hope they put a bit more effort into it by making them really think. Questions that have several variables to them like # of votes, # of times on the block, etc., and they have to figure out which exact hg that fits all the variables in the question.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 8:16 am

In the past the number of votes, times on the block, order evicted, etc have been a part of part 2 of the comp that is both physical and mental. This is why I would evict Cam over Rubina. Rubina is horrible with any memory type of thing and is easily beatable. With Cam, you have to hope he gets bored and decides to take a nap in the middle of the comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 3:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
In the past the number of votes, times on the block, order evicted, etc have been a part of part 2 of the comp that is both physical and mental.  This is why I would evict Cam over Rubina.  Rubina is horrible with any memory type of thing and is easily beatable.  With Cam, you have to hope he gets bored and decides to take a nap in the middle of the comp

That would be the smart thing to do, but last night MJ told Chelsie that she is probably going to evict Rubina this week and hope they beat Cam in the final to evict Cam at that point. She asked Chelsie if her and Cam had discussed final 2 and she said Cam has never brought it up. Well that was a well-crafted answer because I have never heard HIM say final 2, but things like getting to the end together is what is discussed.

Anyway she has made her decision because Rubina still has not talked to her. Rubina said to herself last night she felt like MJ was avoiding her so they can't talk. I don't know why she is waiting for MJ to ask her. Monday night Rubina asked if her and MJ could talk the next day and MJ told her of course they could, but since then she has not said a word. Not sure if she doesn't want to hear the answer or what, but she has never been shy about talking to anyone about anything before. It is really strange.

So I think 3rd place is in store for MJ because I don't see her beating Chelsie in the final round (IF MJ even makes it there to compete) and Chelsie won't take her over Cam or Rubina either one. She had a great run and worked her ass off to get there, it just won't be enough unfortunately. Cam being second place just makes me sick because he took ZERO risks in this game. Floating or coasting is a strategy, but there were times when these girls needed him to step where he could have done so and he just did NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 4:04 pm

Here's the sad part about if Cam ends up taking second place. It will make him the worst 2nd place ever. Just when you thouhgt somone could do less than Derek Frazier did a few seasons ago, at least Derek talked game to more than one person and actually played the game. Cam has not done a thing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 6:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's the sad part about if Cam ends up taking second place.  It will make him the worst 2nd place ever.  Just when you thouhgt somone could do less than Derek Frazier did a few seasons ago, at least Derek talked game to more than one person and actually played the game.  Cam has not done a thing

I don't know, Gina Marie comes to mind of course, but in that one the winner (Andy) was even worse than the 2nd place person. But, you are right Big D did a lot of talking and making sure there were people who would carry him to the end, Cam just put up with Chelsie admonishing him all the time and let her think they are in a showmance to get carried.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 7:43 am

Yes, and Gina Marie, and Andy for that matter also played the game instead of just sitting back and watching the season go by. Some are arguing that Cam won the veto that sent Tucker home. Well he fell ass backwards into that and still waffled on what to do and only did what Chelsie told him to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to see as the next HoH   Who do you want to see as the next HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see as the next HoH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: