Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jankie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:18 pm

Jankie is the name of the new AI (I wasn't sure if the K should be in there) and it looks like they all slept outside in some type of carnival setting. Not much information is out there yet and I will be trying to check in between work meetings!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:45 pm

From the looks of things, they will all be spending the week outside. Angela already complaining about the food because it's all so unhealthy. Looks like it's all carnival food and they all had to pack a bag to bring outside with them.

I'm thinking that Jankie is all confused and is making them all carnies for the week. I don't think they'll be out there all week but will be through the veto comp tomorrow. My thinking is that the veto comp will address the malfunction of Jankie so it will be some type of puzzle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 2:25 pm

I saw a comment by Leah that she can't believe she won an athletic competition, so I sure wonder what the hell that could be.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 10:32 pm

They have not even told Leah when they are doing noms last I checked. She said they haven't been telling her ANYTHING. So I wonder if Tkor is guessing the veto will be outside because they have been told they will be outside all week? There is no way to set up a veto comp with them sitting out there unless they take them up in the balcony and close it off somehow. I still think they will go to the basement and I am guessing the miniature glasses thing with the tweezers. They do have enough room in the basement for other comps because we have seen them do it down there before, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 11:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
They have not even told Leah when they are doing noms last I checked.  She said they haven't been telling her ANYTHING.  So I wonder if Tkor is guessing the veto will be outside because they have been told they will be outside all week?  There is no way to set up a veto comp with them sitting out there unless they take them up in the balcony and close it off somehow.  I still think they will go to the basement and I am guessing the miniature glasses thing with the tweezers.  They do have enough room in the basement for other comps because we have seen them do it down there before, so who knows.

This is the 2nd thread you've referred to it as "miniature glasses thing with tweezers" It's called Tiny Veto. Get with it or I'm gonna start referring to that comp where they have to fill a bowl on sippery lanes! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
They have not even told Leah when they are doing noms last I checked.  She said they haven't been telling her ANYTHING.  So I wonder if Tkor is guessing the veto will be outside because they have been told they will be outside all week?  There is no way to set up a veto comp with them sitting out there unless they take them up in the balcony and close it off somehow.  I still think they will go to the basement and I am guessing the miniature glasses thing with the tweezers.  They do have enough room in the basement for other comps because we have seen them do it down there before, so who knows.

This is the 2nd thread you've referred to it as "miniature glasses thing with tweezers"  It's called Tiny Veto.  Get with it or I'm gonna start referring to that comp where they have to fill a bowl on sippery lanes!  neener

I could care less what you call it, as long as slip n slide or slipper lanes actually happens! I couldn't remember the name of the "tiny veto", so I made some shit up, but look at that, you knew EXACTLY what I was talking about! Must be that "great minds" thing I always hear about!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jankie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jankie   Jankie Empty

Back to top Go down

Jankie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: