Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 1:05 am

FINALLY, she pulled one out! Chicken Dance Penguin Chicken Dance Penguin jumping smilies jumping smilies Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

This ALMOST makes up for not having slip n slide, but I will continue to hope for it until the season is over and then will start once again next season!

When the feeds came back, Leah and MJ were talking. Leah was pushing hard for Chelsie to go up because she thinks Chelsie promises things to everyone and doesn't follow through or whatever. Looks like MJ told Leah that her target will be Kimo, and if he wins veto Rubina, so I assume they will be the noms. Leah was also pushing for Angela to be 100% safe because she will be a "forever number for them" but I think MJ knows that Angela is much closer to Leah than to her. She did mention to Leah that Cam was most worried about Kimo, which she probably shouldn't have shared with her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 1:27 am

Apparently MJ first told Leah she wanted Angela out, but Leah pushed for others (that is according to updates that I didn't hear). Anyway, this is when Leah said that Angela will be their number forever.

MJ then talked to Rubina and told her she wants Angela gone, but wants to keep her calm for now. She will put up Kimo and Rubina and then hopefully use the veto to take out Angela. If noms would happen to stay the same, she has votes from Cam and Chelsie to take out Kimo instead of Rubina.

So not sure who she is playing here, but I know she doesn't want Angela going much further and neither do Chelsie and Cam. Chelsie of course would rather see Leah go, but she can't expect MJ to put up Leah.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 1:48 am

Well apparently she has changed it up a little bit. She is putting up Kimo and Angela. She is going to tell Angela and Leah, she can't have Angela saving Kimo again. I think she thought more about not putting up Rubina since she was the one who started the thing to save her.

I kind of like this plan. Both the people on the block will be okay targets for her with Angela being her priority. She just talked all this through with Cam and he agreed. She did say that she can't be the one to put up Leah, and he said that him or Chelsie will do it next week hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 10:33 am

I have no problem with those noms. Its no secret that she doesn't care for Angela ans it killed her to use veto on her last week.

Cam saying him or Chelsie will get Leah next week just tells you that Cam will be throwing the comp again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 2:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I have no problem with those noms.  Its no secret that she doesn't care for Angela ans it killed her to use veto on her last week.

Cam saying him or Chelsie will get Leah next week just tells you that Cam will be throwing the comp again

That was my first thought as well. But this is going to be a double eviction coming up, so throwing the comp is going to be right in plain site, but with questions it is a bit easier to do. The only problem is that Chelsie will be looking for it so he better not make it obvious for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 3:49 pm

We just might see Leah being the one to go this week, which I believe would be bad for MJ's game because it leaves her more outnumbered. Tkor told Kimo and Rubina to stick with Chelsie and for the most part they are doing that, although I believe Rubina has a bit more allegiance to MJ because she was the one who started the idea to keep her and she knows it. Rubina was thinking she had NO SHOT to stay, but that same day as noms MJ pulled her aside and told her she needs to fight for herself and she knew how she felt and things like that.

But the more people compare notes about Leah, the more they see that she really is trying to drive a wedge between various people which is a good strategy, but she went a bit overboard last week saying so many things to so many people. Cam seems REALLY pissed that Leah was advocating for keeping Angela off the block but telling him she can go anytime. He also said she kept saying she could control Angela, but he didn't believe that. He even said to MJ and Chelsie "just how many "we's" does she think she has?

Cam also overheard Leah having camera talk in her room saying "that is why I HAVE to win the veto" so things go right. He thinks she wants to win the veto and take Angela down so MJ has to put up another person to hurt her game when she supposedly wants to work toward a final 4 with Chelsie, Cam and MJ. If she doesn't go this week, looks like Cam won't be throwing the next HOH after all.

And Leah is really pissed off that production screwed her over with her HOH. She said they could have given her an air mattress and a canopy/canvas thing and then an ACTUAL HOH basket like the one MJ got last night. She told Angela she hates it that MJ got such a great basket, etc. I don't blame her because she stood there for 10 hours and got screwed, other than the safety for the week of course. But the problem with Leah is she always turns things around to be about herself. She is never very happy for the success of others in the house either and that is bothering several people too. She could very well be on borrowed time and doesn't even know it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 9:53 pm

As expected Kimo and Angela are on the block. They've been trying to convince Angela that the veto comp will be physical in an effort for her to pick Cam if she gets HG choice. They don't want Leah to be playing in it. Zingbot has been both physical and mental, usually a combination of the two.

This is another part wher this pawn and backdoor shit pisses me off. We are at end game, quit fucking around with pawns and put up two people you want to see gone. The backdoor plan is even dumber, everyone but one person will be playing in veto so people are more likely to be picked than not
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 10:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
As expected Kimo and Angela are on the block.  They've been trying to convince Angela that the veto comp will be physical in an effort for her to pick Cam if she gets HG choice.  They don't want Leah to be playing in it.  Zingbot has been both physical and mental, usually a combination of the two.  

This is another part wher this pawn and backdoor shit pisses me off.  We are at end game, quit fucking around with pawns and put up two people you want to see gone.  The backdoor plan is even dumber, everyone but one person will be playing in veto so people are more likely to be picked than not

I don't think it is a backdoor plan. They just don't want Leah to play because if she wins she will take Angela down, then MJ has to put Rubina up and they will probably send Kimo out. She is fine with either Kimo or Angela going, but Angela is her preference. And again, it would not be a good game move for MJ to put up Leah, even though I think if veto is used, it will be entertained to take her out. Chelsie and Cam have to understand that is makes no sense for MJ to put up Leah, but why make things better for Leah by keeping Angela in the game?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 11:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 Chelsie and Cam have to understand that is makes no sense for MJ to put up Leah, but why make things better for Leah by keeping Angela in the game?

Yes, it makes no sense for MJ's game. cam and Chelsie could give 2 shits about MJ's game, make it sound like a good idea. Try and sell that Leah mean girl on her HoH shit. Whatever you need to do.

Here's the problem with this cast, they are still afraid to draw that line in the sand. We are at the near end. Pick a side and hope it's the right one.

Whats really funny is that Chelsie had to be convinced to evict T'kor and now that she's gone, Rubina and Kimo are flocking to Chelsie for direction (I saw something about T'kor telling them to work with Chelsie) This is more of T'kors bullshit for a POC having to win to tell the story

Look, I get it, the odds were very stacked against POC in this game for a long time. The casting went with a cookie cutter cast of one black guy, one black girl who had to be sassy. CBS corrected that and we've seen some good results. I still tip my hat to the cookout for a well played alliance, even when arguing among themselves.

But we are past that. We had the first black winner, we had the first black female winner (They all seem to forget Jun Song is a POC and femal winner). So can we just stop seeing race, gender, etc and play the fucking game

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 2:50 am

Well, they better care a little bit about her game because she is half of what is keeping them safe and helping them make the moves. Cam sure as hell isn't carrying his part of this team in any way. Tucker would still be in the house if MJ hadn't kicked his ass in the arena. Then she won the veto that removed Quinn from the game. Sure Chelsie had a bit of buyer's remorse on Quinn but even she has figured out that he would have 100% been with Leah instead of her and did whatever he was told. Chelsie and MJ are carrying Cam at this point. He has no leg to stand on at the end against anyone to be honest unless he starts doing SOMETHING.

And I wasn't insinuating that Cam and Chelsie have to care about MJ's game per se, but if they push too hard and try to make her take out Leah, she can easily say "everyone had to be okay with Chelsie not putting up Tkor for a deal that had NOTHING to do with our group, so the situation between me (MJ) and Leah is the same thing." That is something they really can't argue with.

The next thing I am hoping for is MJ to shore up her relationship with Rubina a bit more because I think Rubina just might open up to her about Tkor telling them to stick with Chelsie so she is aware there is another layer to this thing. Rubina knows that Chelsie had to be talked into voting to keep her so I think she will show a little more allegiance to MJ because she started working for votes for her almost immediately after the veto meeting was over. I really worry about MJ in this DE coming up, so I would like to see her with the least amount of exposure possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ HOH   MJ HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ HOH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: