Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zingbot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Zingbot Empty
PostSubject: Zingbot   Zingbot EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Zingbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zingbot   Zingbot EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 5:12 pm

I want to hear the whole zings of course, but I think a couple of them are pretty good. The one about Cam with no substance has to do with him sitting around and really doing nothing and not putting himself out there in any way that's real. Basically says he is dull and that is true. However, a lot of that comes from him being handcuffed by Chelsie too.

No sure about the Chelsie one, but I would like to hear the exact wording. It would be accurate if it is calling into question the jealousy OR if it was putting out there that she is looking for "relationship" already and he just wants to keep things a bit more simple. It should be noted that he is only 25 and she is a bit older, so there is that.

Rubina one is pretty funny because she didn't intend to sleep with him, but she did and now she knows it is out there. Kimo's is SPOT ON. He is boring and puts people to sleep. The beast comment for MJ was probably more about HER saying that about HERSELF because she said that's what people were saying when she was campaigning for herself and stuff. But that probably went right over her head and others as well. I didn't know about this dirty feet thing and I would have thought that Chelsie would remark about that because she has a thing about feet and hygiene (she complains about Cam all the time).

It was funny that Kimo said to Rubina right afterward that so many seasons the zings didn't make any sense for most of the people, but Rubina disagreed and said, "oh yes they do!" So I'm thinking she was seeing that through the eyes of her own zing.

I would be interested in hearing Leah's and whether it is about her accumulating men in some way to do her bidding or whatever. But, it might just be something bland like her cooking all the time.
Back to top Go down

Zingbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 26 :: Big Brother 26 Discussion (Spoilers, non-spoilers, rumors, etc)-
Jump to: