Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ainsley surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Ainsley surprise Empty
PostSubject: Ainsley surprise   Ainsley surprise EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 12:21 am

Earlier today Ainsley and apparently an AI generated Julie Chen made some announcement/comments to the hg's. Apparently Julie told them we are in grave danger, Ainsley is being tracked by the government, blah, blah, blah. We didn't get to hear it on the feeds so it is all second hand from people making comments. Ainsley apparently was red at one time and sounded mean and then blue and sounded pleasant. They both said they would be back and there have been a few communications.

They were not warned by BB that the yard would be closed, but when the first communication came in the yard closed abruptly leaving people's clothes outside in the washer and dryer or in baskets to be washed and things like that. They are all speculating this means a double eviction, but they think it is happening right now instead of Thursday. They mentioned they didn't get to see Julie this week after her being gone the week before with Covid, so maybe Ainsley has kidnapped Julie and will be the host from now on and really outlandish things from there.

the DE is already scheduled this week I don't think the Ainsley thing is going to have anything to do with the eviction this week, it would be too much to cram into Thursday's show. I also recall the narrator saying Ainsley has a surprise for the hg's and we would find out on Wednesday.

I am hoping that nobody "wins" a power or anything to muddy the waters going forward. It is too late in the game for that bullshit and I feel this way even if MJ (my favorite) were to win it. Let them play the damn game and don't interfere.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Ainsley surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsley surprise   Ainsley surprise EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 8:18 am

The announcement thing has nothing to do with the surprise we will see tomorrow night as the surprise has already happened. It is that the winner of the veto go to go and see the Wild Robot movie and ws able to take others with them, of course that sent Chelsie spiraling because she wasn't picked to go (She chose Cam, Kimo and Rubina).

That announcement may have something to do with the double and what the HoH comp will be leading into the HoH. It makes sense that they will start making them paranoid with videos to remember so we can have yet another memory comp
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Ainsley surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsley surprise   Ainsley surprise EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 1:11 pm

The announcer said "find out what trick Ainsley has up her sleeve" so that doesn't sound like the movie they got to watch. The messages they are getting about something that is "about to happen" and they will get more information today about it apparently. I don't think they would give them this much advance notice of a double eviction, or any blatant information about one coming because then they are too prepared for it. I really think this is something else, maybe as a distraction so they don't think there is a double eviction this week.

Plus Wednesday's episode is 90 minutes and I don't see them needing 90 minutes to cover the veto, zingbot and the movie. Of course they are good at dragging crap out, but I think it has to do with this surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ainsley surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ainsley surprise   Ainsley surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Ainsley surprise
Page 1 of 1